What's new

It’s destination India for Bangla army recruits

India looked out for her own interest, Indians instigated the Bangladeshi unrest.

Have some shame man ... India gave shelter to 10 million BD refugees who fled their country and took shelter in out country. Pakistani Army killed around 200000-300000 bangladeshis before India intervened.

Refugees in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DO we have to sell our country to thank you guys.:blink:

No we don't buy even if you are ready to sell. We already have enough burden of illegal BD pole vaulters. All i am telling you that you all are bunch of Thankless people.

They should not send their soldiers/officers to countries with whom they could have conflict in future ( e.g Bhutan, India or any other land neighbor)

Bangladesh doesnt share border with Bhutan.so,chances of conflict is very small.

Have some shame man ... India gave shelter to 10 million BD refugees who fled their country and took shelter in out country. Pakistani Army killed around 200000-300000 bangladeshis before India intervened.

Refugees in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No we don't buy even if you are ready to sell. We already have enough burden of illegal BD pole vaulters. All i am telling you that you all are bunch of Thankless people.

Mujib gave you a big thank with farakka dam. When you promosed the dam pre 1971, Ayub khan gave you a big middle finger and told India that Pak would bomb you if went for the dam, you still went ahead. We have thanked you a lot. Besides you gained a lot from seperating pakistan. You'd have nukes facing from 2 sides. You folks should thank us. Thankless Indians.

Mujib gave you a big thank with farakka dam. When you promosed the dam pre 1971, Ayub khan gave you a big middle finger and told India that Pak would bomb you if went for the dam, you still went ahead. We have thanked you a lot. Besides you gained a lot from seperating pakistan. You'd have nukes facing from 2 sides. You folks should thank us. Thankless Indians.

And you have the nukes facing every side. Beware !!!

Actually pakistan should thank us for amputating a dysfunctional and diseased limb from their body.

Actually pakistan should thank us for amputating a dysfunctional and diseased limb from their body.

And you have the nukes facing every side. Beware !!!
So what we were always trying to be friendly and generous with everyone and signed every single treaty that requires to be a peaceful nation and at the end of the day we get jack !!The thing is we didn't feel the necessity of having nuke rather we gave importance fulfilling the basic needs of the poeple.Now what we see you have nuke you have respect,you have the bargaining chip.The most important thing is earlier people used to badmouth every military purchase but these days they appreciate any big military procurement,they even want bigger.Strength-power always comes first in any negotiation,so if BD is pushed to the walls then it should consider of getting nukes.

Where Pakistan go? It's still there.

Islam is everything because Islam is not personal. It's a way of life. Islam is every where unlike Hinduism. Don't make comments on thing that you have no brain to comprehend. ;)

Lets not talk about brains here. Considering the posts you write, I can safely assume that I have enough to comprehend lunacy. Anyways, I am an atheist. I do not subscribe to mass delusion,nor do I pander to those who subscribe to it :)

So what we were always trying to be friendly and generous with everyone and signed every single treaty that requires to be a peaceful nation and at the end of the day we get jack !!The thing is we didn't feel the necessity of having nuke rather we gave importance fulfilling the basic needs of the poeple.Now what we see you have nuke you have respect,you have the bargaining chip.The most important thing is earlier people used to badmouth every military purchase but these days they appreciate any big military procurement,they even want bigger.Strength-power always comes first in any negotiation,so if BD is pushed to the walls then it should consider of getting nukes.

Looks like for Bangladeshis ... having nukes is like cracking nuts. Ever heard of North Korea and Iran. Even they are TRYING to have nukes. BD is a kid. Not every country has guts like India to face the global wrath and economic sanctions and still get away with it. Pakistan tried to follow us and even succeeded to an extent but is facing a huge price for it. And for a country like BD ... all we need is to drain the waters of our rivers away and you will fall in line !!! Gotchha ???

Lets not talk about brains here. Considering the posts you write, I can safely assume that I have enough to comprehend lunacy. Anyways, I am an atheist. I do not subscribe to mass delusion,nor do I pander to those who subscribe to it :)

touche !!

btw, why is the religion thing even being discussed when the issue is a military one ?

Back
Top Bottom