What's new

It looks like Iran is ready to start bombing its fake aircraft carrier again

They should park it 2000km of the coast and pulverize it with the sejil missile
They most likely wanna do this senario....regarding US last powerful response to IRAN(sending their navy 1000 km away from IRAN's shore)IRGC wanna show that even in that distance the carries are vulnerable

Why did Iran build this fake carrier? Just out of curiousity.
search on youtube....thesting it's missiles

So the Iranian Navy has a carrier, a WWII carrier with the flat top of a modern carrier. 8-)

You could make some zeros for the deck and put the carrier into use. :enjoy:

Bomb Togo and Benin. :rofl:
somtimes we don't need to meet someone finding out if they are mentally retarted or not.....just need to read their posts........for sure you are suffering dawn's syndrome.....poor you

somtimes we don't need to meet someone finding out if they are mentally retarted or not.....just need to read their posts........for sure you are suffering dawn's syndrome.....poor you

That is called down's syndrome. :lol:

Point 1: That Flat top carriers used to be produced as early carriers, WWII and before.
Point 2: Depending on the size of the barge, you can use it to fly planes off of.
Point 3: Can only be used against nations with no real air force.

My IQ is 175. :o: On Math and English/Dutch, my IQ is only 140+. I am terrible at Math and English/Dutch.

With high IQ, I use it to make light of situations. It is the smart thing to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom