What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

Truth cannot hide, I'm not representing either country so I can see both. ;)
At least try to use google a little bit more

I just asked you the parameters
GDP?technological development?

^^
I have answered previously.
In most of international Rankings in various sections India is far behind above mentioned countries.

Do you have any idea what SL Tamils say about India? :D you're making me laugh.
btw, either TN tamils aren't supporting India what shall we do.

Usually I won't give damn about your post now you started your regular argument , other than tamil issue you have nothing to say in PDF its well know thing. Keep laughing and feel great.

^^
I have answered previously.
In most of international Rankings in various sections India is far behind above mentioned countries.

which Ranking???

We will be like todays China by 2020-2022

Usually I won't give damn about your post now you started your regular argument , other than tamil issue you have nothing to say in PDF its well know thing. Keep laughing and feel great.

I'm answering to Sri Lankan posts mostly, it's what I have interested on this forum.
btw, it's not your business to follow what I do on here!

Yes and Chinese cruise missiles, tanks and artillery rockets too. indians are being contained very fast.

please do not create threaten environment in PDF ...indian members are respectable for us...but we must sale JF-17 to Sri Lanka:chilli::china::pakistan:

most of international rankings mate, poverty level, unemployment level, quality of life, health care etc etc

:D congratulations!

I know dat..thats why I said we are a decade behind

most of international rankings mate, poverty level, unemployment level, quality of life, health care etc etc

:lol: thats the myth a moron called Chinese dragon kept parroting here.

According to the Economist, India's development indicators are 40 years behind China's.
Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

what he dint tell you is that ONLY IN 1 indicator china is 40 years ahead. in some others, China is only 2 years ahead.

20111008_WOC579_0.gif

If you had brains, you wouldnt make your opinion on india based on this website

well i dont know why always Indians start argument when there is some great thing going to happen...:(
i am not mentioning all Indians.....bt there r bad people everywhere....
well am very happy to hear that news....it will be great to hear confermation from official sources..

buddy easy..
cool down or the indian will eat u up:D
just kidding...
well congratulation mate...i hope it will serve you well....

Think where SL stand, (Do kodi ke aukat nahi hai inki) SL is not even worth 2 cents. Ignore dude, whom you are talking to?

Back
Top Bottom