What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

I wonder if the JF-17 order will be good for India, maybe IAF can assess there capabilities in various exercises that takes place with SL.

I wonder if the JF-17 order will be good for India, maybe IAF can assess there capabilities in various exercises that takes place with SL.

If Sri Lanka buys JF-17, Indians won't even be able to see the jet.

I thought it would already be understood?

huh, can i provide some links opinion or how BD members look JF-17? lol
OK, Provide but remembers blog comments never considers in .......................may b in India make policy on blog:chilli:

Guess the price of this plane, makes it a viable option for such a small nation.

Btw any links of this? if not thread should be closed

India may be a decade behind China not decades!!!
And we are improving...On what parameter does thailand or Indonesia does better???

I'm not downgrading the India.but India is at least 18-25 years behind China, I agree with India is improving but it is not sufficient improvement in next decade compared to China.

Do you think India is better than Thailand and Indonesia? India will take 8-10 years to become the level of Indonesia enjoying today.

here's the source: Airforce to purchase 06 combat planes

(Mirror) - The Sri Lanka Air Force is due to is arranging to purchase six JF -17 planes, according to the progress f report of Ministry of Defense and Urban Development. These aircraft are due to be purchased under the 2013 finalised projects.

The JF-17 (Thunder) co-developed by Pakistan Air Force and China Aero Technology Import Export Cooperation (CATIC) and co-produced by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)

The JF-17 Thunder is an all weather, multi-role, light combat aircraft that has the potential to be the main stay & work horse of any Air Force.

In addition, 17 Mi-17 helicopters and 02 B.206 helicopters are also due to be purchased. These are to be utilized for passenger transport.

The Mi-17 medium multi purpose helicopter is produced by Kazan Helicopters. The B 026 is built by Bell helicopters.

However the time span within which the purchased are to be made has not been determined.

I dont think IAF cares about it....

here's the source: Airforce to purchase 06 combat planes

(Mirror) - The Sri Lanka Air Force is due to is arranging to purchase six JF -17 planes, according to the progress f report of Ministry of Defense and Urban Development. These aircraft are due to be purchased under the 2013 finalised projects.

The JF-17 (Thunder) co-developed by Pakistan Air Force and China Aero Technology Import Export Cooperation (CATIC) and co-produced by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)

The JF-17 Thunder is an all weather, multi-role, light combat aircraft that has the potential to be the main stay & work horse of any Air Force.

In addition, 17 Mi-17 helicopters and 02 B.206 helicopters are also due to be purchased. These are to be utilized for passenger transport.

The Mi-17 medium multi purpose helicopter is produced by Kazan Helicopters. The B 026 is built by Bell helicopters.

However the time span within which the purchased are to be made has not been determined.

Thanks I'll update the thread. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Why should we support India? India is just another country to us. Sri Lanka should focus on its future taking advantages of the countries who has better progress and capabilities. India is decades behind China, also India will not show sufficient improvement in next decade compared to China, so right option is give more priority to China at this moment take the advantage and convert it to future of SL.

Not only China, SL should more focus on better performing countries such as Indonesia, Thailand.

I told the samething if India assisted to get freeland for SL tamils they won't talk like Sinhalese becoz they are culturally bound with India. India committed great blunder regarding that issue now paying the price. What Lankans think about their future and benefits its not matters to us if SL preparing for close ties to our arch rivals/anti-Indian elements means then it would be terminated at any cost even by force.

I told the samething if India assisted to get freeland for SL tamils they won't talk like Sinhalese becoz they are culturally bound with India. India committed great blunder regarding that issue now paying the price. What Lankans think about their future and benefits its not matters to us if SL preparing for close ties to our arch rivals/anti-Indian elements means then it would be terminated at any cost even by force.

Do you have any idea what SL Tamils say about India? :D you're making me laugh.
btw, either TN tamils aren't supporting India what shall we do.

I'm not downgrading the India.but India is at least 18-25 years behind China, I agree with India is improving but it is not sufficient improvement in next decade compared to China.

Do you think India is better than Thailand and Indonesia? India will take 8-10 years to become the level of Indonesia enjoying today.

kid please dont talk BS

Back
Top Bottom