What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

Do u really think that ties between a country like Pakistan and Srilanka would bother India in a big way.Yes of course the diplomats sitting in New Delhi would raise their brows a bit.But here we are talking about 6 jets and that too JF 17 which I am sure even the Chinese members would agree is a 4th gen AC.If the Tejas gets FOC within year or two even the LCA would be 4.5 Gen AC !!Lastly from where does the question of strong ties between Pak and Lanka arise in the first place since everyone knows that JF 17 is an entirely Chinese made AC.The Pakistanis only funded the program since the Chinese were disinterested in continuing with the program because the PLAAF disapproved of it's induction. . . .But the Chinese being as intelligent as they are started looking out for a Dumba** nation so the money already wasted doesn't go in vain and they could also sell the product to that very same country.

you dont even know the basics, jf17 doesnt have chinese avionics, yes chinese have done the major part but jf17 is just simply not labelled co pak china production for nothing

also what would you say about 100% indeginious druv heli, most of its production is done in europe, india collects the various items from international market and assemble to call it indian made

when did the russian brahmos became indian that india paints it indian flag along side russian flag, brahmos is russian toy painted in indian colours

the same goes for tejas

BTW our JF17 is 4.5 and not 4th generation, and also your tejas is like a underdeveloped fetus, its not taking off anytime soon, jf17 project is already successful, up in the air, attended various air shows and now even found a buyer

you can cry in the corner all you want :lol:

and lol how can you generalise an entire nation as dumb arse, are you even living in this world or not :lol:

we will soon see joint pak srilanka airforce navy and army excercises very close to tamil nadu :cheesy: you can have afghanistan all you want :lol:

Congrats to Srilanka and Pakistan....

and good for India....at we will know all the real potential of JF17....all the lies of JF17 capabilities will come out now.....

Not really, US has sold many F-16s to many countries, still they are unable to find the systems inside. India should know the differences JF-17 BLK 1, 2, or 3. Soon we will train Sri Lanka pilots to use planes properly and shoot down many illegal Indian terrorists. :D

Burning with jealousy not becos India can outdone Sri Lanka with 126 Rafale against 6 JF-17... Jealous becos Indian alway think highly of themselves in the region can't even supply your so called neighbour with worthy military hardware and spread your influence.

Even Pakistan can sell their own JF-17 to neighbour friends.. A big country like Indian got nothing to offer?
Hajut?? :lol: Indian shall go learn how to make Mig-21.. at least Bangledesh will buy from your all if neccessary.

Too bad your LCA is still not operational yet, even it is. It will be subject to American approval, french, Israel approval for the amount of foreign input into the jet. Not to mention, the price per unit can never match JF-17..
I guess these lines would clear your delusional ideas about Indian military hardware.The only difference being that unlike China India is not interested in winning favors from terrorist nations by providing with them soft loans in the form of weapon platforms to check the rise of India.For ur info let me tell u that India i already mulling the sale of the Brahmos supersonic cruise missiles to Vietnam.The Ecuadorian AF is already using the Hal Druv and are ready to order more.Surrounding countries like Nepal and Bhutan uses Indian made Arms such as the INSAS rifle. . .etc.Lastly we dont sell trash:
Peru, Ecuador Place Orders for HAL Dhruv ALH Helicopters | India Defence
India Is Preparing To Sell BrahMos Supersonic Cruise Missiles To Vietnam - Business Insider

So basically these jets will be replacing the Israeli made Kfirs?

I guess these lines would clear your delusional ideas about Indian military hardware.The only difference being that unlike China India is not interested in winning favors from terrorist nations by providing with them soft loans in the form of weapon platforms to check the rise of India.For ur info let me tell u that India i already mulling the sale of the Brahmos supersonic cruise missiles to Vietnam.The Ecuadorian AF is already using the Hal Druv and are ready to order more.Surrounding countries like Nepal and Bhutan uses Indian made Arms such as the INSAS rifle. . .etc.Lastly we dont sell trash:
Peru, Ecuador Place Orders for HAL Dhruv ALH Helicopters | India Defence
India Is Preparing To Sell BrahMos Supersonic Cruise Missiles To Vietnam - Business Insider

We are talking about more high tech and prestige things like fighter jet... What can India offer? If JF-17 is trash, your LCA is even worst than trash cos it can't even be put into market. :lol: Call yourself big country? Pakistan has outdone you. :lol:

Last thing I heard.. Nepal is very unhappy over the INSAS rifle. And they have already seek armament from China..

Muslim Buddhist bhai bhai ...that's a new one :bunny:.....you should spread this message to Burma. Dint they just slaughter a lot of their 'brothers' ?

....now that you mention it, I do remember Bangladesh muslims attacking their Buddhist 'brothers', burning their homes and temple and driving nearly a 1000 families away. Any progress on that case yet ? :partay:

you know what i mean

fire_tail_fox_by_kyandi_was_taken-d5ffxs8.jpg

...hey no trolling. India is planning to fund acquisition of 6 JF 17 for Sri Lanka. Its cheaper than sending spies into pakistan (even RAW does not want to go there :cry:). We are banians so we think like this only :D

btw....How did you know about SL president buying Tamil girls? ..something to do with supplying ...:oops:

No. I got it from Toronto University Tamil Union Website. Your RAW is a ****. And India can't plan anything for Sri Lanka. You know that. Ok. Please fund us to buy some Jf Thunder too. We need some fighters.

.....Please fund us to buy some Jf Thunder too. We need some fighters.

Awww....I will give you a banana if you can ask your citizens not to pole vault into India. :victory:

Meanwhile your government has asked India to send some rice and release some water. Looks like you need those more urgently than fighters. Let India fund that first. :tup:....dont be too greedy.

If its so hightech than why is it crashing even after such extensive testing and research work that has gone into it and that too after induction.
Bogey: JF-17
Unlike China we do not reverse engineer already existing products and sell them as if they are our own.And BTW do not display ur ignorance publicly by thinking of the worlds only supersonic cruise missile as something less than prestigious and high tech.And as far as the Tejas is concerned we are surely gonna sell it once the MoD gives it the FoC.U see unlike ur country standard of our Armed forces are very high and every hardware needs to undergo extensive testing before FoC is granted and we refrain from inducting just any Tom,Dick and Harry.For eg when the Pakistanis entered into our territory in 98 and the Kargil war broke out we needed a weapons system that could neutralize enemy locations within 40 km's.At that time India did not have such an operational platform and the only such hardware which is now known as the PINAKA Multi-barrel missile launcher was not even close to being inducted into the Army but since it was the need of the hour we had to deploy these platforms which were still being tested and know what??They performed excellently and the enemy was wiped off.Such is our standard of induction. . . .

Please educate me JF-17 is reverse engineered from what aircraft and how many F-16 and Su-30 MKI have crashed before? Does that mean both aircraft equal in your context as trash?

In your dream LCA will be offer for export. It has too many foreign input and the price can get a F-16 blk 52. Who would bother to get LCA?

You are not talking rational thing. Nationalistic can bring you only this far. Ranting useless thing will help nothing. It is a fact when comes to spreading influence including military. India do not have much to offer. The title of India as largest buyer of foreign arms more or less tell you what India can offer for military export.

Actually , you make little sense..
The idea is not just of transitioning into a new fighter. There is a whole logistical base that needs to be developed..
Infrastructure.. etc.
Please understand the costs that go into inducting new fighters.

you obviously missed my point. that notorious eagle guy said that you cant jump from kafr to su30 without having a jf17 as "transition". my reply was that you dont need any such "transition a/c"

Dont you know..,,China copy cat the entire F16.....

But I am talking about knowing the true capabilities of JF17......till now whatever Pak tells about JF17 we know only that much...God knows what is the real capabilities of JF17....

No. Jf Thunder competes in int. Competitions and already it has gone through several phases. What you used to know was about prototypes. New blocks are very much interesting and those are pretty much comparable to the F-16s. Even though block 2 got some f-18 features. Dynamics was really fine. As far I know, Sri Lanka and Turkey loved the jet. China declared it their first joint success to build something. JF thunders of first phase are cheap but the block 2 to upcoming versions will be really costly. Compatible to f16,f18 versions.

Please educate me JF-17 is reverse engineered from what aircraft and how many F-16 and Su-30 MKI have crashed before? Does that mean both aircraft equal in your context as trash?

In your dream LCA will be offer for export. It has too many foreign input and the price can get a F-16 blk 52. Who would bother to get LCA?

You are not talking rational thing. Nationalistic can bring you only this far. Ranting useless thing will help nothing. It is a fact when comes to spreading influence including military. India do not have much to offer. The title of India as largest buyer of foreign arms more or less tell you what India can offer for military export.
Is Pakistan's JF-17 a Thunder or Blunder ? Are the critics right in calling it Junk Fighter -17 ?

Awww....I will give you a banana if you can ask your citizens not to pole vault into India. :victory:

Meanwhile your government has asked India to send some rice and release some water. Looks like you need those more urgently than fighters. Let India fund that first. :tup:....dont be too greedy.

Ok. You are the Superpower! What can we do!

Back
Top Bottom