What's new

It is confirmed big oil reserved near the delta of Sindh probably bigger than Kuwait's reserves.

Means you can now get ready to buy four fancy villas in France, Italy, Dubai and Pakistan. Have four wives. And keep a harem of Ukranian hookers in your private Yacht. And maybe you might even get to sniff your nose at Arabs and call them 'miskeen'.

This is what this means.

blingrich.jpg

Let's hope we never become any of this. Norway is a more suitable role model.

Last edited:
Means you can now get ready to buy four fancy villas in France, Italy, Dubai and Pakistan. Have four wives. And keep a harem of Ukranian hookers in your private Yacht. And maybe you might even get to sniff your nose at Arabs and call them 'miskeen'.

This is what this means.

blingrich.jpg

What about those of us who 0 attraction towards White or Black women?.........:lol:

This is what this means.

blingrich.jpg

One way flight to Pakistan booked. Welcome me home :laugh:

@Indus Pakistan and now this news wtf is going on?
I think I have to dig this story now lol. One news channel saying one thing but the other saying the opposite

These fvckers are certainly hiding something.

Get these inept fvckers out of the scene and get Imran Khan in there already. Just sick and tired of these incompetent fvcks. They can't even formulate one proper sentence. It is the same old broken record.

I am waiting for Indian's to pounce here any minute. "Did anybody mention Indus? You know that in the vedas chapter so so it says tears of heaven will be found in the bosom of Indra and that they will turn into moving things. Now because Indra is a Hindu god and the name resembles Indus it means culturally speaking the oil is Hindu therefore it does not belong to Pakistan which only came into being in 1947. Therefore the Indus/Indra/Hindu oil is our cultural, financial property."

Me says "fcuk off" back to Gangadesh !.

I am waiting for Indian's to pounce here any minute. "Did anybody mention Indus? You know that in the vedas chapter so so it says tears of heaven will be found in the bosom of Indra and that they will turn into moving things. Now because Indra is a Hindu god and the name resembles Indus it means culturally speaking the oil is Hindu therefore it does not belong to Pakistan which only came into being in 1947. Therefore the Indus/Indra/Hindu oil is our cultural, financial property."

Me says "fcuk off" back to Gangadesh !.

LOL well said.

Let's wait for official declaration of oil discovery rather then revelations at talkshow. However if the news is true it going to change Pakistan and the region .
Lols care taker minister almost confirmed it, bro I can expect jealousy from India but why B.D feel same way?

and now this news wtf is going on?
What did I say right at the start of this "drama". I said much as I would love for this to be true but I was entirely sceptical. My gut told me this is rubbish. Abdullah Haroon can be bit of a windbag.

You see private companies [ExxonMobil] if they hit new oil reserves will straight away announce the news and see their share prices rise. Exxon did not release any comment or statement. If this was true [reserves as big as Kuwait] it would have sent Exxon's shares out of the roof as well as the other three partners.

These fvckers are certainly hiding something.

Get these inept fvckers out of the scene and get Imran Khan in there already. Just sick and tired of these incompetent fvcks. They can't even formulate one proper sentence. It is the same old broken record.
No one is hiding any thing I have confirmation on the story. It is not Exxon it is ENI which is drilling and they are using Exxon technology and are very confident of finding the oil reserves they have to drill about 4000 m to give 100% confirmation and it will take few day to drill that deep so wait any one who give confirmation before a week is lying lol. The chemical analysis are getting stronger and positive that there is oil probability is above 70% at the moment.

What did I say right at the start of this "drama". I said much as I would love for this to be true but I was entirely sceptical. My gut told me this is rubbish. Abdullah Haroon can be bit of a windbag.

You see private companies [ExxonMobil] if they hit new oil reserves will straight away announce the news and see their share prices rise. Exxon did not release any comment or statement. If this was true [reserves as big as Kuwait] it would have sent Exxon's shares out of the roof as well as the other three partners.

Pakistan's need is education more than oil.

No one is hiding any thing I have confirmation on the story. It is not Exxon it is ENI which is drilling and they are using Exxon technology and are very confident of finding the oil reserves they have to drill about 4000 m to give 100% confirmation and it will take few day to drill that deep so wait any one who give confirmation before a week is lying lol. The chemical analysis are getting stronger and positive that there is oil probability is above 70% at the moment.

Pakistan's need is education more than oil.

Alhamdulillah and MashAllah. Nazar na lage! That is good news bro. ENI is the Italian company?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom