What's new

It is confirmed big oil reserved near the delta of Sindh probably bigger than Kuwait's reserves.

Imran Bey has always been a Bahtiyar fellow!!! Which man can ever deny that?!?!!! Looks like he's now sharing it with the rest of the Pak folks!!!!! Let's count them:
  • Pak's arch enemies are in a panic mode for they have lost the most expensive and effective assets inside Pak
  • A Hazine of 350b$ stashed in green bucks without individual owners with legaility
  • Huge oil fields, remaining untapped so far, are springing up like pop corns
  • Deep State and Deep Nation are getting aligned
  • etc.

I am waiting for Indian's to pounce here any minute. "Did anybody mention Indus? You know that in the vedas chapter so so it says tears of heaven will be found in the bosom of Indra and that they will turn into moving things. Now because Indra is a Hindu god and the name resembles Indus it means culturally speaking the oil is Hindu therefore it does not belong to Pakistan which only came into being in 1947. Therefore the Indus/Indra/Hindu oil is our cultural, financial property."

Me says "fcuk off" back to Gangadesh !.
Even before confirming oil if the emotions get so high, what'll happen after extracting it????!!!??? As for India, I agree. RAW will open a couple of more cells....

Nah. I am gonna get me a villa/wife in Spain, another villa/wife in Italy, another villa/wife in Monte Carlo then get married in Pakistan but import a wife from Syria who can blend in Pakistan. Then have 99 children. Give them all Bin/Bint names. Then have Yacht in Mediteranean with harem of 6 foot virgin Ukranian hookers. Then party, party and invite my mate @Menace2Society

To wash our sins I will open 100 Madaris in Saudia Arabia to produce generation of jihadis. That is what I am gonna do. Oh and employ a Arab to polish my boots.

Miskeen ....

141023145534-lere-shoe-shine-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
Don't forget to bring in millions of BD folks....

I am waiting for Indian's to pounce here any minute. "Did anybody mention Indus? You know that in the vedas chapter so so it says tears of heaven will be found in the bosom of Indra and that they will turn into moving things. Now because Indra is a Hindu god and the name resembles Indus it means culturally speaking the oil is Hindu therefore it does not belong to Pakistan which only came into being in 1947. Therefore the Indus/Indra/Hindu oil is our cultural, financial property."

Me says "fcuk off" back to Gangadesh !.
Actually you are right.

One of their main god/avatar probably RAM was born near the shores of Indus and you will also find Indus in their vedas.

Actually you are right.

One of their main god/avatar probably RAM was born near the shores of Indus and you will also find Indus in their vedas.
The other day a Gangawallah or more properly a Dravidwallah claimed that the Pakistani village in Punjab, Harappa adjacent to which we have the IVC site was named by Tamil Dravids? How so I said? His reply "Har-appa the suffix appa in Tamil means dad". Thus proof it was Dravidian Tamil site. I mean look at the desperation to associate with Indus meets stupidty here. To which I replied I expect Germans to claim Islamabad one of these days because many towns in Germany carry the suffix "Bad".

Anyway I told him my opinion Harappa has neither Pakistani, Indians or Iranians ancestry. It was those yellow, slant eyed gooks from Korea that built it. Proof?

Showing results for dad in korean

Search Results
Translation result

dad
아빠
appa

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sou......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.6ZMplyQXhF4

Actually you are right.

Some good Afghan stuff you're smoking. :)

You really want someone to bite. Don't press it.

I see we have @niaz sahib on the thread. I understand you have background in oil industry. Please give us your considered thoughts on this. Rest of us are just shouting or in the dark or praying for a miracle.

Now Pakistanis will begin to get Air conditioner in every corner of their Houses... Drink and Eat imported Premium goods from the Alps... Get some Cheetahs and Tigers as pet... GEt paid around 4k-5k$ for the most basic job... and will import manpower in masses to build their country... I wonder who will they be...

Last edited:
I see we have @niaz sahib on the thread. I understand you have background in oil industry. Please give us your considered thoughts on this. Rest of us are just shouting or in the dark or praying for a miracle.

There is no substance to this. Hon Atif Massood has already posted this Press Release under the Economics thread of this forum.

img-20180807-wa0190-jpg.490883

Nah. I am gonna get me a villa/wife in Spain, another villa/wife in Italy, another villa/wife in Monte Carlo then get married in Pakistan but import a wife from Syria who can blend in Pakistan. Then have 99 children. Give them all Bin/Bint names. Then have Yacht in Mediteranean with harem of 6 foot virgin Ukranian hookers. Then party, party and invite my mate @Menace2Society

To wash our sins I will open 100 Madaris in Saudia Arabia to produce generation of jihadis. That is what I am gonna do. Oh and employ a Arab to polish my boots.

Miskeen ....

141023145534-lere-shoe-shine-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

:lol:

Now Pakistanis will begin to get Air conditioner in every corner of their Houses... Drink and Eat imported Premium goods from the Alps... Get some Cheetahs and Tigers as pet... GEt paid around 4k-5k$ for the most basic job... and will import manpower in masses to build their country... I wonder who will they be...

Asalamu Alaikum

If our dreams do come true, I hope we never become arrogant. Our decades of poverty should act as a lesson for us.

Chupp bey salay! I'm with Kaptan, the idea of Ukranian hookers + our yachts and slave arab shoe polishers is an excellent one. It's only second to @Oscar's private island plan.........

:lol:

Asalamu Alaikum

If our dreams do come true, I hope we never become arrogant. Our decades of poverty should act as a lesson for us.

Imran Bey has always been a Bahtiyar fellow!!! Which man can ever deny that?!?!!! Looks like he's now sharing it with the rest of the Pak folks!!!!! Let's count them:
  • Pak's arch enemies are in a panic mode for they have lost the most expensive and effective assets inside Pak
  • A Hazine of 350b$ stashed in green bucks without individual owners with legaility
  • Huge oil fields, remaining untapped so far, are springing up like pop corns
  • Deep State and Deep Nation are getting aligned
  • etc.

Even before confirming oil if the emotions get so high, what'll happen after extracting it????!!!??? As for India, I agree. RAW will open a couple of more cells....

Don't forget to bring in millions of BD folks....

Deep State and Deep Nation are getting aligned

Yes brother, I sense that as well. Deep Nation has been working on deep state for sometime. IK is just a catalyst towards new order which is already in motion. There are much bigger powers at play here.

These goons are just re reading the already published article, have no inside information..
I would still wait unless government announce it or some official announcement is made.
Though it is very happy news.

Back
Top Bottom