What's new

It happens only in India:A COAS with fake encounter case pending in court

I'm actually surprised how he got promoted by the GOI with a serious fake encounter case pending against him in court. It seems like corrupt politicians of GOI wanted some corrupt general to lead the IA so that they both loot the country in those lucrative billions of dollar defence deals.

You article shows that the case has been discussed in SC, by a tibunal, etc...and General Singh has been cleared for promotion.

I'm helping my case by posting the right thread but it you who is trying to bury your head in sand and trying very hard to deflect thread on pakistan to save yourself from sorry state.

Hardly, I am showing you the mirror.Don't be so concerned about India, my country is in a much better state than yours, as far reputation of the army is concerned.

As saying goes "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones"

thats coz the civilian killed by him in fake encounter is a kashmiri and he is not indian so india is answerable to world for this human right violation in disputed region of kashmir.

Show me any one asking India to answer.. Kashmir is and always belong to India..

You can whine as much as you can.. Nothing gonna change..

I'm actually surprised how he got promoted by the GOI with a serious fake encounter case pending against him in court. It seems like corrupt politicians of GOI wanted some corrupt general to lead the IA so that they both loot the country in those lucrative billions of dollar defence deals.

Dream on troll. If you knew anything you'd know there is 0 political interference in such appointments they are made purely by seniority at the time of he predessor retiring. Bikram Singh was simply the most senior IA officer eligible for the post. The Goi/MoD had NO say in such matters.

Maybe becuse such thugs happen in your adopted homeland, Pakistan, you think his is the case everywhere- which simply isn't true. The IA is far from perfect but when you compare it to the PA it is whiter than white.

You are an actual joke.

And he was also awarded gallantry medal for this fake encounter just like colonel ketchup and IN officers in sinking of PNS ghazi which they didnt do.

So the PN are so incompetent they sunk themselves? That is far more damning.

Well done Ma'am you've dragged up an 11 month old non-story. The GoI and MoD clears Bikram Singh of all charges before he was appointed COAS so there is simply no case to answer. It has been 11 months and these charges remain unsubstantiated. It is utterly shameful that you and other trolls are trying to dishonour a man who has served his country for his entire adult life and has been to hell and back for India.

If there was even a remote chance these claims were anything more than a PR stunt do you ry think the IA/GoI/ MoD would have allowed him to take the highest office in the IA? Of course not!
GOI is not and MOD are not the court to clear him of the charges Its the courts job.And As for your info case is still going on in J&K HC with judges reserving their judgement as of on 9 th nov.So case is still pending in court.plz check the back pages.

@ajtr
Some my find your presence here amusing but all you do is display your bitterness and disrupt good conversation. You're a disruptive troll.
As for being disruptive troll i think you are trying to be one by giving clean chit when case is still pending in court and with your name calling.I can report you to the mods @Aeronaut for your fatwa and name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:
You article shows that the case has been discussed in SC, by a tibunal, etc...and General Singh has been cleared for promotion.
not the case but the PIL ...case is different from PIL case still going on in court.

Hardly, I am showing you the mirror.Don't be so concerned about India, my country is in a much better state than yours, as far reputation of the army is concerned.

As saying goes "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones"
Its time for you to see the mirror instead trying to hide behind the excuse of pakistan.And it dont affect me if you throw stones on pakistan in a thread unrelated to it @WebMaster is there to take care of it

Show me any one asking India to answer.. Kashmir is and always belong to India..

You can whine as much as you can.. Nothing gonna change..
Relatives of the deceased are asking that question by taking army chief to court.

Relatives of the deceased are asking that question by taking army chief to court.

Indian court, Indian citizens.. They have the right.. Indian government or Indian soldiers are not answerable to any one from outside..

Infact COAS Bikram singh ,then bregadier was awarded Gallantry award for this fake encounter.I smell another Colonel ketchup and ins ghazi sinking fake bravery gallantry medal here.

IA is the best in dealing with the brain washed barbarians from the other side and they are the best to terrorize the terrorists, regarding the fake encounter case Law will take care of it.

India is not the country, where every defeat is categorized as a victory and after every defeat Army takes over civilian Govt. as if they have won and a victory.

Dream on troll. If you knew anything you'd know there is 0 political interference in such appointments they are made purely by seniority at the time of he predessor retiring. Bikram Singh was simply the most senior IA officer eligible for the post. The Goi/MoD had NO say in such matters.

Maybe becuse such thugs happen in your adopted homeland, Pakistan, you think his is the case everywhere- which simply isn't true. The IA is far from perfect but when you compare it to the PA it is whiter than white.
Thats the question how such a person was made COAS unless there was no political influence that even turned a blind eye towards a case pending against him while considering him for the job.As for your troll fatwas @Oscar is there to take care of you.

You are an actual joke.
joke is actually on you trying to defend the wrong.

So the PN are so incompetent they sunk themselves? That is far more damning.
PNS ghazi met with accident that doesnt mean PN is incompetent....Btw you are diverting topic@Oscar should take notice of it.

GOI is not and MOD are not the court to clear him of the charges Its the courts job.And As for your info case is still going on in J&K HC with judges reserving their judgement as of on 9 th nov.So case is still pending in court.plz check the back pages.

As for being disruptive troll i think you are trying to be one by giving clean chit when case is still pending in court and with your name calling.I can report you to the mods @Aeronaut for your fatwa and name calling.

Name calling? FATAWA?!! I call it how I see it, you don't seem to add anything to this site but discourse.

And the GoI/MoDlawyers must have looked at the case and seen no substance to them as they themselves have Bikram Singh a clean chit. They have no vested interest to see an particur officer COAS. Of there was an announce if proof then he would not have been alwed to become COAS. The IA is a proffesional organza room that ensures the highest standards of discipline are met.

Indian court, Indian citizens.. They have the right.. Indian government or Indian soldiers are not answerable to any one from outside..
Who are you to decide who is outsider who is not.GOI says im not.so keep your nonsense to yourself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom