What's new

It happens only in India:A COAS with fake encounter case pending in court

'Army forcing us to withdraw case against Gen Singh'

The army has been accused of putting pressure on the civil society in Kashmir to withdraw a PIL against its chief, General Bikram Singh.

YES Kashmir, an NGO, had approached the Jammu and Kashmir high court in October last year to raise the issue of an encounter that occurred

In the clash, Singh — then a brigadier posted in the Valley — suffered gunshot wounds while two army officials lost their lives.

According to the police, an alleged militant dressed as a beggar had approached Singh and opened fire. In the battle that ensued, the militant was killed.

The PIL, however, questions the police theory. A family had come forward in October 2011, claiming that it was their son Abdullah Bhat, an innocent bystander, who had been killed.

The timing of the PIL was questioned in military circles, with many seeing it as an attempt to narrow down Singh’s chances of becoming the army chief.

Soon after Singh took over as the chief of army staff, NGO head Khurshid Ahmed Mir approached the court once again and — in a sworn affidavit — claimed that the force was pressurising him.

Mir has now alleged in the affidavit that “officers of Sector–1 RR are pressurising me to help them withdraw the case by influencing relatives and the counsel for the petitioners… Since the case has turned out to be a high-profile one, I feel insecure in the hands of the army. They are repeatedly putting pressure on me, and can harm me and my family.”

The police had then closed the case, saying the beggar was actually Mateen Chacha — a Pakistan-trained Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist.

They are now refusing to produce a photograph of the ‘beggar’ or identify his grave, demands that the family has made through the PIL.

The board of officers inquiring into the funding of the controversial intelligence unit, constituted by former army chief Gen VK Singh, is now probing possible links between the ‘snoop unit’ and the NGO.

The inquiry notwithstanding, the petition can be embarrassing for the chief as well as the government, particularly if the court orders an investigation into the ‘fake encounter.’ The army declined to comment on the grounds that the inquiry was still on.

Lady you are having serious comprehension problem.. Lets try not to think for one second that the world does not revolve around you and concentrate.

You are the one who said the below quote..

My answer is for the above quote.. I am not asking about your citizenship or where your loyalty lies..

If you still having problems understanding what I said, please let me know.. I will try to make it easier for you with some pictures..

Off Topic: Are you the one who was saying Indians and its government are liars.. may be there is chance that GoI lied to you about the citizenship ;)
Indian Army have a Chief who is an accused for murdering innocent human being - though being a dead Kashmiri Muslim, his human value reduces remarkably in India, yet history has been created.

you are in habit of only use pakistan as your escape route isnt it a irony that you have to use pak to save yourself.:woot:

1) Your question was answered in my very first reply. There was no justification for second as the matter is before judiciary..can not be commented on.

2)Isn't it ironical, despite being a Pakistani you do not understand a simple concept, of not throwing stone from a glass house. If you are yourself standing on rickety ground, you better not try to trip me..It is Common sense!!

Why don't you get your house in order first before asking me questions about mine??

its for court to decide.Btw clearing all doubt of relative is goi's 1st duty. otherwise goi has something to hide.

pakistan is not the topic.plz open thread in appropriate section.

If it is court to decide then let them decide , then why r u asking fro DNA when court didn't order it? In India anyone stand and started crying his candy is stolen , will be heard and as per indian Law , person is innocent until proven guilty,

Hence your case shut here....if you cant prove then better quite.

Moreover , many topics you bring pak and india, when i point mush , u avoid answering? buddy grow, whose house made of glass dont through stones on others..

If you can prove then prove or else stop.

Indian Army have a Chief who is an accused for murdering innocent human being - though being a dead Kashmiri Muslim, his human value reduces remarkably in India, yet history has been created.

anyone can accuse anyone, we says those accuses are paid by PAK , therefore they will only accuse but can't proof. :)

Yea army Killed many Pakistani trained muslims those are mostly pakistan mens, and those get killed on borders now days, someone them escaped when they burned shine in kashmir and given hero welcome in PAK, live in PAK, Daniel Pearl mudere is the one who is PAK citizen held in indian jail for kidnaping US citizen in India and after release kill US citizen in PAK.

If army kill that person in kashmir and bury them u started crying foul, like those persons killed by IA , India dont have problem.

COAS is not a politician. btw Gen. Bikram singh may be the first one to get promoted as chief of the army even after case pending against him in court.
So why are you burning if he has been promoted as Chief? I suggest you mind your own business. We know what your chiefs have been up to - murdering democracy at regular intervals by coups. Martial law has been declared in Pakistan four times by your Chiefs - from Gen Ayub Khan to Gen Yahya Khan to Gen Zia-ul-Haq to Gen Musharraf, not to talk of martial Law Governor, General Rahimuddin Khan to govern the Balochis!!

Our Chiefs don't murder democracy. :P They respect it and work within the rule of law and the constitution. Where you come from, Defence, Internal Security and Foreign policy is dictated even now by Gen Kayani and his Corps Commanders and not my the democratically elected government!

People like you living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones! Get your house in order first before pointing fingers at others. :P

Are you alright?? :undecided:

What did I wrote and what is your reply??

You have to stop your rants where there is nothing to answer.. It becomes so predictable now a days..

Are you alright?? :undecided:

What did I wrote and what is your reply??

You have to stop your rants where there is nothing to answer.. It becomes so predictable now a days..
Wait. It gets better. Now crazy Auty had just bring in one religion. Still she has to present it as one vs other. She is good at that :D

And flame baits are restricted on PDF :rofl:

old stories...........

cartoon-sleeping.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom