What's new

Istanbul’s techno-park to make $10 bln annually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i lost the argument... With morons it is impossible an pointless to argue, in your retard world Quality of scientific research, Knowledge and technology, Innovation has nothing to do with education.
End of communication.

We must admit one thing: Turkey lacks extremely much in higher education (University level). This is a well-known fact, and the reason Turkey has not been able to progress for many decades.

But let us look at the bright side: Turkey's education is gaining more and more grounds. I believe we will achieve much higher education quality in few years. The importance is to detect our mistake and go on from there, instead of getting stuck in the present and past.

And your point is? denial will not make Turkish Institution any better....

Global Innovation Index The Global Competitiveness Report 2012 - 2013 - The World Economic Forum

Check for Turkey 12th pillar: Innovation

Quality of scientific research institutions-88th
University-industry collaboration in R&D-70

Or how about Global Innovation Index http://www.globalinnovationindex.org/gii/main/fullreport/files/Global Innovation Index 2012.pdf
Turkey 74

Knowledge and technology outputs pillar http://www.globalinnovationindex.org/gii/main/fullreport/files/Knowledge and technology outputs.pdf

Turkey 63

Innovation Output Sub-Index rankings http://www.globalinnovationindex.org/gii/main/fullreport/files/Innovation Output Sub-Index.pdf
Turkey 61

One of the sites you gave is even incorrect on the number of our population... They could get that simply by checking our offical sites but they can't even do that... This source (Global Economic Forum) is not credible, specially when they can't even check their numbers simple googling it.

Seriously dude... These ratings you showed are ridiculus... These indexes are mainly based on the countries' enabling environment to innovation, which includes goverment policies on tax, immigration, intellectual property and etc. Did you ever heard Georgian, Armenian, Crotian, Kuwaiti, Saud or a Macedonian scientist come up with anything? These are few of the examples... Consedering it's GDP per capita, Turkey is doing pretty good in subject of eucation.

Really? you trying so hard to escape the grim reality, what is not correct in WEF data? Turkish population 74.3m for 2011, you know population tend to change, World Economic Forum is very credible, face the reality and admit that Turkish education is sucks, and instead of denying the grim reality Turkey maybe should invest in education rather than in megalomanic projects.

Neither did i ever heard of any Turkish scientist, your point is?

Really? you trying so hard to escape the grim reality, what is not correct in WEF data? Turkish population 74.3m for 2011, you know population tend to change, World Economic Forum is very credible, face the reality and admit that Turkish education is sucks, and instead of denying the grim reality Turkey maybe should invest in education rather than in megalomanic projects.

Apparently, so is Israeli education :what:

shahin vatani what is your problem with turks ?

Turkish population is not 74 million and site stated 74 million for 2012-2013 which is again wrong. Population of Turkish Republic was 74.7 million in January of 2011 with %1.35 annually increase and that would make the population between years of 2012-2013 around 75-76 million, an information that credible site would noticed and not missed. The reality is, when gdp per capita of Turkey is 10.000 dollars and can still be better than other countries that has times and times larger GDP per capita it means it is not a failure as you make it to be and it is actually doing pretty good.

One of the last articles about Turkish scientists was, them developing mobile device that can detect cerebral bleeding at field, Fikri Avcı and his team developing a vaccine for pneumonia and phrenitis to use on babies to increase their immunity against these illnesses and again it was a Turkish scientists, Tayfun Uzbay and his team, that found out the cause of schizophrenia, agmatine, and again Turkish scientist Aydogan Ozcan was named one of the ten scientist by popular science. These are the ones I can remember as they were memorable.

See you tommorow, I think I need some sleep. :)

Why should OIC move to secular/non-Islamic city of Istanbul?

Congratulations to Turkey for this. It's sad how Karachi only develops 20Billion dollar in a few months for Pakistan while Turkey will get 10Billion fromt just a park.

What does "performace" has to do with 'religious' or 'secular' ...If OIC delivers , I don't give a **** about which city it is located in. If Turks take the leading role in OIC , OIC will become effective maybe...

Turkish population is not 74 million and site stated 74 million for 2012-2013 which is again wrong. Population of Turkish Republic was 74.7 million in January of 2011 with %1.35 annually increase and that would make the population between years of 2012-2013 around 75-76 million, an information that credible site would noticed and not missed. The reality is, when gdp per capita of Turkey is 10.000 dollars and can still be better than other countries that has times and times larger GDP per capita it means it is not a failure as you make it to be and it is actually doing pretty good.

One of the last articles about Turkish scientists was, them developing mobile device that can detect cerebral bleeding at field, Fikri Avcı and his team developing a vaccine for pneumonia and phrenitis to use on babies to increase their immunity against these illnesses and again it was a Turkish scientists, Tayfun Uzbay and his team, that found out the cause of schizophrenia, agmatine, and again Turkish scientist Aydogan Ozcan was named one of the ten scientist by popular science. These are the ones I can remember as they were memorable.

See you tommorow, I think I need some sleep. :)

FAILURE!

Key indicators, 2011
Population (millions) ...................................74.3
GDP (US$ billions) ......................................778.1
GDP per capita (US$) .................................10,522
GDP (PPP) as share (%) of world total ...........1.36

Actually Turkish population for December 31, 2011 was 74.724.269, December 31 end of the year.
WEF is very credible, face the reality, your lame excuses will not higher Turkish higher education.
By the way, Iran with lower GDP Per capita is doing better than Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom