What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is that Pakistan on the whole actually has better infrastructure , larger middle class and much much lower poverty then India.

Of course these Bhartis only see what their media shows them and they fully belive that all of Pakistan is like Waziristan.

It's like a fat guy making fun of a thinner guy for being fat. :lol:

stop beringing poverty here.

What the Eff PDF is doing in India ? Tell Admins to ban it, we will stop visiting it.
guy talks about obsession. lol

It's the INTERNET you moron. Indian people are free to click anything they want know?

And as for banning it for Indians, your govt is doing the job. If you want to talk about someone's obsession, please don't come on PDF ever again.

The OP made this whole thread to boast about pride and what not. So that begs the question, why is the country with the world's largest starving population focusing it's "pride" on this and not feeding more then a billion people.
So that begs the question, why is your country with the world's largest starving population percentage wise, focusing it's "pride" on building nuclear weapons far in excess of its requirements and which has now the fastest growing nuke arsenal, not feeding more than the 28.3 per cent starving people of Pakistan instead, who are way below the poverty line?

Don't keep shooting from the hip. People in glass house shouldn't be throwing stones. You should practice what you preach! :P

On OP, missiles are cost centers untill its is used in war. where as ISRO is a profit center. Thats the major differece. Profit centers are economic powerhouses for the people and the people are benefited by its $. Not mention about creating jobs.

Lets simply compare the Defense missile complex employment rate and ISRO employment rate. That will give answers to whether people will have their meal or not.

Fair enough, but let's not have false pride about things.
How can you claim to be "Great" with the world's largest starving population?
You do realize that anything India does will be contrasted with the extreme poverty right?
If UK makes a satellite, no on cares because they can do without sacrificing human lives.
If India does it....well like you said, gotta sacrifice something and human life is cheap in India.

Whenever your a$$ burn because of India's achievement..you start talking about India's poverty....eating grass to build PSLV is much better than eating grass for atom bombs

.....and dont forget ...we made huge money also by launching PSLV today apart from respect....

So that begs the question, why is your country with the world's largest starving population percentage wise, focusing it's "pride" on building nuclear weapons far in excess of its requirements and which has now the fastest growing nuke arsenal, not feeding more than the 28.3 per cent starving people of Pakistan instead, who are way below the poverty line?

Don't keep shooting from the hip. People in glass house shouldn't be throwing stones. You should practice what you preach! :P

We have 20% population in poverty. India has 70% living below $1.20 a day. Just recently your government announced anyone who lives above rs. 36 a day is considered middle class in India, while Pakistan follows international guidelines, India makes up her own. See who is i na worst place and who is not.

Fair enough, but let's not have false pride about things.
How can you claim to be "Great" with the world's largest starving population?
You do realize that anything India does will be contrasted with the extreme poverty right?
If UK makes a satellite, no on cares because they can do without sacrificing human lives.
If India does it....well like you said, gotta sacrifice something and human life is cheap in India.

I'm sure you are aware that this satellites are also used for improving agriculture production and weather forecasting, so all of this is directly or indirectly involved to iradicating poverty and hunger.

stop beringing poverty here.

Why? does it hurt your fragile ego?
The poverty point is perfectly valid.

Canada is on the richest countries on earth, but we don't do such vanity projects, not because we can't, but because we don't need to. We don't need a multi billion dollar project to feel better about yourself. We spend that money on the people, give healthcare, education, quality of life. And Judging by the number of Indian immigrants, I would say Indians want the same.

I just want to say that from today please don't make fun of Indian failures. We don't deserve it. It is not fair because India tries new things and fails, Pakistan never dares to enter high tech fields, so it is succeding since independence.

Now the important lesson:

I am sure Pakistani engineers today are watching India. The reason why India is so ahead in this field is that we have patience. Patience is the ultimate success secret.

More than Patience, i'd credit Vikram Sarabhai , who understood the importance of space technologies.

Haha, I'm definitely not rich, and I've definitely seen it all on both sides, buddy.

You are on a Pakistani forum and talking about another's obsession. Someone clap for this genius.

They will be on right track.. In 20 years.

It's the INTERNET you moron. Indian people are free to click anything they want know?

And as for banning it for Indians, your govt is doing the job. If you want to talk about someone's obsession, please don't come on PDF ever again.

If i go by your logic, it's a defence forum open for all nationalities. right ?
You IDIOT contradicting your own previous statement.

Typical troll :rolleyes:

We have 20% population in poverty. India has 70% living below $1.20 a day. Just recently your government announced anyone who lives above rs. 36 a day is considered middle class in India, while Pakistan follows international guidelines, India makes up her own. See who is i na worst place and who is not.

Lol congrats. Dude when can i move into Pakistan for job in worlds largest mnc.

Here is India's Multitube missile ..which out ranges your multitube missile by 3 times.

the-prahaar-missile-at-the-rajpath-during-the-29649.jpg

Here is our supersonic cruise missile and subsonic cruise missile (again which outranges your cruise missile.

BrahMos Aerospace-A joint venture(JV) of DRDO and NPOM
Nirbhay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now where is your ICBM or ABM or supersonic CM or SAM or even an ATGM?

You are such a idiot. I agree with the multi tube system, but range of a missile doesn't matter. Missiles don't have to be long range or short range, as long as they are designed for their own rules. Your cruise missiles may have larger range than ours, but your cruise missiles dont have the same technology as ours do, and thats what matters. Its exactly what I was saying in my other post, slapping on 3 boosters is a huge achievement for India

The funny thing is that Pakistan on the whole actually has better infrastructure , larger middle class and much much lower poverty then India.

Of course these Bhartis only see what their media shows them and they fully belive that all of Pakistan is like Waziristan.

It's like a fat guy making fun of a thinner guy for being fat. :lol:

That's what I am saying a thin guy is making fun of healthy guy for being thin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom