What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? does it hurt your fragile ego?
The poverty point is perfectly valid.

Canada is on the richest countries on earth, but we don't do such vanity projects, not because we can't, but because we don't need to. We don't need a multi billion dollar project to feel better about yourself. We spend that money on the people, give healthcare, education, quality of life. And Judging by the number of Indian immigrants, I would say Indians want the same.

Yes and also spend 4 billion dollars on a g20 summit Lol

Canada to too behind to catch up. Trust me I am doing engineering in Canada. Canada today doesnt possess the capability to build a rocket on its own. It can't build space rockets or missiles or even fighter aircrafts.

And? It was still not of requirements for IAF, right?

It would be used for AMCA...and AURA too....

It was designed for 85 kN......

according to your logic a Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 engine is not used in boeing 787 and so that engine project is a failure...!!!!!!

No, my friend. Babur goes tree top level. Your SAM's and BMD's cannot hit it. And PA knows about what a SAM does, they will launch it from the middle of Pakistan, so it goes tree top level when it hits New Delhi so SAM's and BMD's cannot hit

And don't give me bullshit about new missiles. Your quoting from a damn blogspot, and we all know India's project real dates :rolleyes:

didnt you see that illustration?satellite can detect it

No, my friend. Babur goes tree top level. Your SAM's and BMD's cannot hit it. And PA knows about what a SAM does, they will launch it from the middle of Pakistan, so it goes tree top level when it hits New Delhi so SAM's and BMD's cannot hit

And don't give me bullshit about new missiles. Your quoting from a damn blogspot, and we all know India's project real dates :rolleyes:

Akash SAM has the capability to intercept targets flying as low as 30mtrs at supersonic speeds.

The funny thing is that Pakistan on the whole actually has better infrastructure , larger middle class and much much lower poverty then India.

Of course these Bhartis only see what their media shows them and they fully belive that all of Pakistan is like Waziristan.

It's like a fat guy making fun of a thinner guy for being fat. :lol:

91.india -3.6
100. pakistan=3.5
and gape is increasing day by day

Quality of overall infrastructure - Country Rankings 2011

pakistan =middile class=20 million
india middile class=300 million
and india is growing way faster than ur country

Demographics of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes and also spend 4 billion dollars on a g20 summit Lol

Canada to too behind to catch up. Trust me I am doing engineering in Canada. Canada today doesnt possess the capability to build a rocket on its own. It can't build space rockets or missiles or even fighter aircrafts.

You do realize that there is a difference between "can't" and "won't"

Canada has the technical ability and the money to do it, if we were like India we would be making jets and rockets every other day. The problem would be that it would mean less resources for the people and the people would suffer a lot. Since we don't want that, we don't do vanity projects.

And yes, Canada can afford to blow a billion dollars here and there with no one starving to death, Can India say the same?

Firstly congrats to ISRO on their success. !!

Now a question to the OP, why does every Indian goal, achievement, success has to be Pakistan centric ??? On one hand, it's often said that India is trying to chase China and whenever there is some progress, you guys start chest thumping with Pakistan embedded in your psyche. You have your own ambitions, we have our own goals. period.

I agree. We must wait 20 years when India's infrastructure and living conditions come on par with Pakistan, and then compare... Nice idea.

The funny thing is that Pakistan on the whole actually has better infrastructure , larger middle class and much much lower poverty then India.

'NEW DELHI: The Indian middle class, target consumers for many companies, is expected to swell up to 267 million people in the next five years, up 67 per cent from the current levels, thus providing a great market opportunity for firms, according to NCAER.

A report by National Council for Applied Economic Research's (NCAER) Centre for Macro Consumer Research said by 2015-16, India will be a country of 53.3 million middle class households, translating into 267 million people falling in the category.'

Superior pakistani infra:woot::woot:

delhi airport
Delhi-Airport-T3.jpg

Delhi airport ranked second best in the world
islamabad airport
1344351-Islamabad_International_Airport-Islamabad.jpg

Pakistans concrete block airports are no match for new glass and steel airports in india.
every tier1,tier 2,tier3 airports have one
trivandrum airport
23wuul4.jpg

You do realize that there is a difference between "can't" and "won't"

Canada has the technical ability and the money to do it, if we were like India we would be making jets and rockets every other day. The problem would be that it would mean less resources for the people and the people would suffer a lot. Since we don't want that, we don't do vanity projects.

And yes, Canada can afford to blow a billion dollars here and there with no one starving to death, Can India say the same?

Hamare paise hum jaha chahe unhe kharche. tujhe kya problem hai??? You are now a Canadian someone who will never go back to Pakistan to settle. Dont worry about India and Pakistan.

You mean to say you have larger middle class than India...:rofl:

Better Infrastructure...but no company is coming to Pakistan....even local companies are running away.....

How many bicycle or car factory you got....

We have 20% population in poverty. India has 70% living below $1.20 a day. Just recently your government announced anyone who lives above rs. 36 a day is considered middle class in India, while Pakistan follows international guidelines, India makes up her own. See who is i na worst place and who is not.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

75% population lives below poverty line’

91.india -3.6
100. pakistan=3.5

1. okay I will give you that, though we are only 9 positions away and most of your infrastructure has been built in the last 10-15 years. While Pakistan has had better infrastructure for the most part of the last 65 years.

2. why are you comparing absolute numbers? what is the point of absolute number? in Korea I am a million air, but that money is worth 1/3 USD.
Percentage wise Pakistan has had and still has a higher middle class and lower levels of poverty.
(interesting how you gave absolute numbers in middle class, but didn't give any numbers in Poverty, it is because you know that India has more poverty absoute numbers wise and percentage wise?)

1. okay I will give you that, though we are only 9 positions away and most of your infrastructure has been built in the last 10-15 years. While Pakistan has had better infrastructure for the most part of the last 65 years.
yes pakistan was better off during '90s
2. why are you comparing absolute numbers? what is the point of absolute number? in Korea I am a million air, but that money is worth 1/3 USD.
Percentage wise Pakistan has had and still has a higher middle class and lower levels of poverty.
(interesting how you gave absolute numbers in middle class, but didn't give any numbers in Poverty, it is because you know that India has more poverty absoute numbers wise and percentage wise?)
[/QUOTE]
Indian middle class is 25% pakistan it is 10%

Firstly congrats to ISRO on their success. !!

Now a question to the OP, why does every Indian goal, achievement, success has to be Pakistan centric ??? On one hand, it's often said that India is trying to chase China and whenever there is some progress, you guys start chest thumping with Pakistan embedded in your psyche. You have your own ambitions, we have our own goals. period.

That's only in PDF, don't think every Indian is even bothered about beating Pakistan.

91.india -3.6
100. pakistan=3.5

Pakistani middle-class ...just 20 million? :lol::woot::lol:

LMAO!

Dude , why are you pulling this garbage from wiki? Are you serious? People like you put me into troll mode..and then you bhartis cry...

and your "infrastructure" site is sooooooooo dumb that it puts Russia BELOW Ethiopia in infrastructure...I mean..really?!?!?! and this is just 'one' example..the list is a joke. Complete joke.

Pakistan is way ahead of India in infrastructure...India is developing fast..no doubt..but right now..Pakistan > India in Infrastructure...

Hamare paise hum jaha chahe unhe kharche. tujhe kya problem hai??? You are now a Canadian someone who will never go back to Pakistan to settle. Dont worry about India and Pakistan.

I'm sorry but I don't understand that chicken scratch you wrote in the first part.
And 2. so you concede defeat
you realize that you could not counter my argument so this is your way to not lose face.

It's alright man, most Indians get to this point sooner or later on this thread. You are not the first, nor will be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom