What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Well, let me play the 'devil's' advocate over here. You may be right, but Hezzy is probably not against trading with Jews. What he's against is trading with Israel, which in his opinion occupies Palestinian-Arab (or Islamic, as you wish) land.

Yet his very own representatives in the West Bank are doing that every single day. Gaza is just a tiny part of the Palestinian territories. Thus he need to direct his harm towards his own people first who cannot even unite despite their country being occupied since 1947.
What is Jordan supposed to do? Ignore that it neighbors Israel?

It's only because he is against monarchies. Especially those against the MB. When Iran has/had dealings with Israel we never hear a similar criticism. Basically he is with all those that are against Israel. That's fair enough but it is getting tiring a bit. Every topic or argument turns into talk about Israel.

Yet no word about the lack of unity among Palestinians themselves, infighting etc. Nor a word about the billions of dollars that KSA have spent on humanitarian aid in Palestine.

It's not more than a few months ago where he made a topic about being convinced that Iran was going to abandon the Palestinians and strike a deal with Israel like before (pre 1979). He is a good person but it is annoying to hear the same on the long run. Like we average Joe's have any political say or are ruling the ME countries.

If Iran is such a great supporter of Palestine then they should go to war with Israel directly and not use one proxy (HizbAlShaitan). It's been 35 years now. Death to Israel and USA each Friday but nothing has ever happened or will happen in that direction from Iran.

Last edited:
Behold, 11 pages of pure trolling.

When i first joined on this forum, people used to construct arguments based on logic, used multi-quotes for countering posts, showed reliable sources, charts etc....

I mean you enter a defence site, look into ME section to have a insight about the region. See a topic that catches your attention and all you can read is a troll feast.

Reporting of the posts as the moderation suggests, doesn't brings the sensible discussion back and very ineffective as it is proved over weeks.

I will understand if management deliberately permits these kinds of non-sense as it will increase the post count, traffic, etc... But if it is not the case please provide a solution for this section as it became meaningless to even read any topics, here.
Middle East section is not like other sections. It's a free war zone between Iran-Saudi-Shia-Suuni-Syria discussion like in reality, that's why there is no Arab moderators so the moderators can't ban everyone here or keep closing threads otherwise the section would be dead if this closure or banning keeps going on.

So what? People believe that rich Arabs and ruling elite of Arab World is Muslim or even gives a tiny shit about Islam? :lol: What a joke!

As one great philosopher said "Religion is true for the masses, false for the intellectuals, and useful for the rulers"

Islam is only a 'show-case' for Arab leaders. That includes military leadership too (Hint: Egypt!)

Israeli leadership cares for "Jewish people" rather than "Judaism". Sad part is, nobody cares for 'Islamic peoples'--not even their own leaders!

Yet his very own representatives in the West Bank are doing that every single day. Gaza is just a tiny part of the Palestinian territories. Thus he need to direct his harm towards his own people first who cannot even unite despite their country being occupied since 1947.

It's only because he is against monarchies. Especially those against the MB. When Iran has/had dealings with Israel we never hear a similar criticism. Basically he is with all those that are against Israel. That's fair enough but it is getting tiring a bit. Every topic or argument turns into talk about Israel.

Yet no word about the lack of unity among Palestinians themselves, infighting etc. Nor a word about the billions of dollars that KSA have spent on humanitarian aid in Palestine.

It's not more than a few months ago where he made a topic about being convinced that Iran was going to abandon the Palestinians and strike a deal with Israel like before (pre 1979). He is a good person but it is annoying to hear the same on the long run. Like we average Joe's have any political say or are ruling the ME countries.

If Iran is such a great supporter of Palestine then they should go to war with Israel directly and not use one proxy (HizbAlShaitan). It's been 35 years now. Death to Israel and USA each Friday but nothing has ever happened or will happen in that direction from Iran.

Dude, rather than bitching, why don't Arabs play an aggressive, diplomatic role and have a two-state solution. Then, everybody will be happy.

Well, let me play the 'devil's' advocate over here. You may be right, but Hezzy is probably not against trading with Jews. What he's against is trading with Israel, which in his opinion occupies Palestinian-Arab (or Islamic, as you wish) land.

He's too stupid to realize that or deliberately said that.

You know the answer to all of those, of course my views develop over time but generally revolve around one idea which I mention consistently.

@Hazzy997 never doubt that Saudi Arabia and Jordan's government are allies of Israel. Notice how al-hasani and black eagle don't like when you post the truth.

Middle East section is not like other sections. It's a free war zone between Iran-Saudi-Shia-Suuni-Syria discussion like in reality, that's why there is no Arab moderators so the moderators can't ban everyone here or keep closing threads otherwise the section would be dead if this closure or banning keeps going on.

Well suit yourself guys... at least Turkish members stay away from this mess. :)

Well suit yourself guys... at least Turkish members stay away from this mess. :)

In reality it’s like 5 members that keep kicking of such fights, banning them will stop it but the mods don’t do their job

There was a lot of Turks and Iranians on ME section before, they involved in keyboard battles with Iranians and Saudi members over defense strength and politic but most of them left the section and the remaining Turks here is you and @xenon54.

Xenon54 seems to have a beef with Arab members here recently so I wouldn't be surprise if he leaves then you could be next fighting. :coffee:

In reality it’s like 5 members that keep kicking of such fights, banning them will stop it but the mods don’t do their job
No, majority of the members in this section fight, once you talk about this topic, most step in and mocks (you know who) then keyboard battle begins. Unless if mod makes harsh announcement rules.

No point of banning otherwise it would be less members here = dead section = PDF declines. That's why mods won't do anything bcoz that's how mid east is now no one can stop with suuni-shia and iran- GCC stuff even West don't do anything to the ME now in reality. The only solution is remove this section and replace it to Arab Defense or World Affair.

If Arab suuni becomes mod = Shias and Iranians gets banned. Same with vice versa then this section would be dead. Case closed.

Last edited:
Xenon54 seems to have a beef with Arab members here recently so I wouldn't be surprise if he leaves then you could be next fighting. :coffee:
I dont have beef with arabs generally, there are a couple of arab memebers i really like. :agree:

Well ME section desperately needs a Moderator if you ask me.Just If moderators had shown the same consistency they show in banning Indian members this section would be better.

Hamas even more, since the overwhelming majority of supplies to Gaza come from Israel.

Biggest exporter of palestinian flowers from Gaza is an Israeli company.

I think Hazzy needs to speak to his own people before lecturing the rest of Arabia about doing business with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom