What's new

Israel's Netanyahu to make 'significant' announcement on Iran

I haven't used CDs since like the turn of the millennium. And I'm like Chinese.
For God sake bibi it's 2018 buy a hard external. I also gave a flash memory to Iran atomic agency to replace all those CDs ..

:laugh: you are so outdated ,when I bought my current laptop I did three things
1st - Replace HDD with An SSD
2nd - Remove Blue-Ray Writer and replace it with a HDD Caddy and put another nice and large HDD inside it.
3rd - put that blue ray
writer in an external box if god forbid I saw some guy who like BiBi :crazy::sick: like to collect an Archive of several thousands DVD and I wanted to loan a Film from him.

right now Just thinking what would have happened if I wanted to store my archive of 12 Tb of movis and 2tb of program and games on DVD what it looked like.:astagh:

:laugh: you are so outdated ,when I bought my current laptop I did three things
1st - Replace HDD with An SSD
2nd - Remove Blue-Ray Writer and replace it with a HDD Caddy and put another nice and large HDD inside it.
3rd - put that blue ray
writer in an external box if god forbid I saw some guy who like BiBi :crazy::sick: like to collect an Archive of several thousands DVD and I wanted to loan a Film from him.

right now Just thinking what would have happened if I wanted to store my archive of 12 Tb of movis and 2tb of program and games on DVD what it looked like.:astagh:
First of all you should have been israeil PM not bibi ..he just knows power point and cds ...
Secondly my new laptop doesn't have even a cd/dvd writer ... o_O

First of all you should have been israeil PM not bibi ..he just knows power point and cds ...
Secondly my new laptop doesn't have even a cd/dvd writer ... o_O
I see you went after portability and get an ultra-book, I need something else and probably my laptop is 1.5-2kg heavier than yours .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom