What's new

Israel's Netanyahu to make 'significant' announcement on Iran

There was not any deal between Iran and US either in Iraq or Afghanistan. Either learn the history or don't fabricate it.
Sorry to say that thats ur version of history agreed on afg but iraq is in ur lap due to USA iraq is like one of ur province.

Syrian Death toll...500k...12+Mil Displaced...
All Thanks to the Support of another "Muslim country"...

And if you ask about Yemen... it's 5K death... by KSA/UAE...

I'm sure dead Iranians will make that better.

I hate the government's of Iran and Saudi even more than I hate our own government, but in all three nations - the people are hostages to the whims of the mighty. Dead Iranians won't make dead Arabs come alive.

I'm sure dead Iranians will make that better.

I hate the government's of Iran and Saudi even more than I hate our own government, but in all three nations - the people are hostages to the whims of the mighty. Dead Iranians won't make dead Arabs come alive.

There is a Saying that will stay forever in my mind...
"Your King is your own making..."

I don't pity those countries either... Their own people gave them (Leaders) the opportunity to rise and flourish...
They closed their eyes in front of Corruption... They chopped their own tongues in front of Injustice and they buried their souls for a piece of "Dream"...

When you run from your Past... Be sure that your Future gonna be hard to catch...
Ppl shouldn't Blame Allah for their misfortune or Failures... Their Behavior/Choices pushed them to their faith...

And Death is part of our existence... The one who chose to play the Wicked card gonna pay... One regret of mine...will be to not see it with my own eyes in the Day of Judgement.

Last edited:
the US state department: Iran is in full compliance of jcpoa

looks like holohoax propaganda cant even get their story straight. this Zionist charade is getting a little tiring at this point.

Seems like Trump-Netanyahu want to exert pressure by revealing 'intelligence' on the nuclear program in hopes of it being amended by the deadline coming up in mid May. It won't work out as planned, and would just hurt US credibility. Most people agree Obama achieved a feat in striking a deal which Iran benefited little from. Now they want to scrap that? That's just embarrassing.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a majority whispering in his ear that the US would lose a lot of credibility by reneging on the JCPOA simply on baseless claims and just not living up to the spirit of the agreement. The problem is that a lot are actually buying that whole thing.

I also find it really hard to believe the Iranians would be stupid enough to allow some spy or hack to penetrate such a program. Mossad is good but they ain't that good, or at least shouldn't be unless the Iranians were really sloppy. Although they did do something stupid when they paraded Ahmadinejad through the nuclear centrifuges lab and the US and Israelis saw the footage and were able to make out the computer brands that were programming the centrifuges and that's how they were able to hack them with STUXNET. But this would be ridiculously foolish and completely dumb on the part of the Iranians to allow this kind of infiltration, especially with the deal they have under the JCPOA and after the dumb mistake of parading their centrifuges on TV. I just can't believe they would be this sloppy and stupid.

Never seen pictures of mullahs' plutonium weapons facility and bomb test cores before. Don't think the IAEA has, either. I think the IAEA only got as far as acknowledging that Iran was trying to reprocess plutonium from spent fuel.

Where are all these pictures you were talking about? All I saw was Netanyahu boasting in front of some bookcase of videos or something. Any link?

Im from Pakistan and im a sunni

Not wanting the jew/American trash to bomb yet another muslim country makes me khomeinist?
I love my country it has no 1 capability in Defense in Islamic World and in main countries list in world. If our leadership get strong and improve out economic capability we will be champions. We are Muslims Lovers of Allah, Holy Prophet (PBUH), his Holy Family (AS) and Companions (RA).

Facts are as follows.

Iran nuclear program continue after 2015

these documents and CD are from 1991 to 1999 even at that time there were no DVDs in use in Iran

IAEA report on 1995 Marivan atom bomb test,
Further information provided to the IAEA by the
same member state indicates that the large-scale high explosive experiments were conducted by Iran in the region of Marivan
http://isis-online.org/uploads/isis...ce_Multipoint_Initiation_System_14Nov2011.pdf

Vyacheslav Danilenko soviet union thermonuclear weapon expert in Iran
In 2011 the Washington Post released an article alleging that he provided expertise in the development of nuclear detonators for the country at their Physics Research Centre between 1996 and 2002, and cited a report published by the International Atomic Energy Agency

A Q Khan used as smoke screen on IAEA and his Zero contribution to Iran nuclear program

in conclusion Natanyoooo did,not provide any new information,
the only think he did for first time showed original images and videos and documents

Facts are as follows.

Iran nuclear program continue after 2015

these documents and CD are from 1991 to 1999 even at that time there were no DVDs in use in Iran

IAEA report on 1995 Marivan atom bomb test,
Further information provided to the IAEA by the
same member state indicates that the large-scale high explosive experiments were conducted by Iran in the region of Marivan
http://isis-online.org/uploads/isis...ce_Multipoint_Initiation_System_14Nov2011.pdf

Vyacheslav Danilenko soviet union thermonuclear weapon expert in Iran
In 2011 the Washington Post released an article alleging that he provided expertise in the development of nuclear detonators for the country at their Physics Research Centre between 1996 and 2002, and cited a report published by the International Atomic Energy Agency

A Q Khan used as smoke screen on IAEA and his Zero contribution to Iran nuclear program

in conclusion Natanyoooo did,not provide any new information,
the only think he did for first time showed original images and videos and documents

It reminds me of this:

Lets say Iran gives up its ''alleged'' nuclear weapons and hands over the keys of its facilities to IAEA, can anyone grantee that Iran would not be back-stabbed and attacked anyway? They tricked Gaddafi but Iran is a bit more trickier.

For God sake bibi it's 2018 buy a hard external. I also gave a flash memory to Iran atomic agency to replace all those CDs ..

China built nukes in the 1960s to defend itself from imperialists. Iran has the same right. It's no one else's business.

This is the one and only time I will give you a positive rating

Savour it!

Iran DONT be daft

They are waiting to attack you
They are just itching to attack you

BUILD THE BOMB,
DEFEND YOURSELVES

history has shown from iraq to Libya that they will make excuses to attack and destroy nations

Dont wait, be proactive. You know its coming so prepare your military and populace

This is the one and only time I will give you a positive rating

Savour it!

Iran DONT be daft

They are waiting to attack you
They are just itching to attack you

BUILD THE BOMB,
DEFEND YOURSELVES

history has shown from iraq to Libya that they will make excuses to attack and destroy nations

Dont wait, be proactive. You know its coming so prepare your military and populace
There are more than 100k precision missiles ready to fire against israel just in the hands of Hezbollah.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom