What's new

Israel's Netanyahu to make 'significant' announcement on Iran

What he did about Iraqi WMD?

So u just admit that Netanyahu is right and ur leaders lie when they say that they never had nuclear bomb program.
Islamic Republic just wants the infrastructure to immediately create nukes if ordered to do so.

Netanyahu is partly right.

Mossad did impressive job in Iran, but in Saudi Arabia we captured their rented agents and we will send their heads cut off to your PM Netanyahu soon.

Two Agents on Trail in Saudi Arabia over Spying for Israel's Mossad

Its unbelievable how worthless you Saudis have become

If I were iran i wouls get nukes asap

And dont let these hypocrites stop you getting something they already have

Pakistan was adamant we had to defend ourselves and pushed all barriers to obtain the weapons now we have 150+ snd a fast growing arsenal

It dosent mean we are invincible just that we can create immense destruction for our enemies

Iran needs to defend itself and ensure it obtains nukes just one nuke getting through to israel will be catastrophic for the juice

Its unbelievable how worthless you Saudis have become

If I were iran i wouls get nukes asap

And dont let these hypocrites stop you getting something they already have

Pakistan was adamant we had to defend ourselves and pushed all barriers to obtain the weapons now we have 150+ snd a fast growing arsenal

It dosent mean we are invincible just that we can create immense destruction for our enemies

Iran needs to defend itself and ensure it obtains nukes just one nuke getting through to israel will be catastrophic for the juice

Much more likely that you'll be implicated in a Bradford nonce ring than that happening, son :enjoy:

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will make a televised announcement Monday evening (1700 GMT) in what his office said would be a “significant development regarding the nuclear agreement with Iran”.

Netanyahu’s office did not immediately offer further details.

Reuters
i hate iranian regime but what bin salman is doing with israel . i hate that too .
KSA is literally licking the boots of zionists .

55,000 Iranian files obtained by Israeli intelligence with info pointing to continued Iranian violations of the JCPOA "nuclear deal".

Netanyahu says authenticity of secret archive confirmed by the U.S. Documents will be made available to U.N. agencies.
involve a neutral country ( China) otherwise its all a fake drama created by israel or usa

involve a neutral country ( China) otherwise its all a fake drama created by israel or usa
Good idea. Please provide a phone number for the Martians. I understand Barsoom is nice this time of year.

Israel has managed to infiltrate a warehouse in Tehran which housed the nuclear archive. And the files prove Iran lied.

Not only is this a slam dunk case on Iran being liars, it's the height of embarrassment for the regime that Israel so easily stole its archive. :laugh:
naahhh any country could fake it .

Good idea. Please provide a phone number for the Martians. I understand Barsoom is nice this time of year.
make fun or what ever we know the credibility of usa and israel (wmds of iraq) .
no one will believe you this time.
systematically cleaning every country in the region who oppose israel .

China is not neutral. China is enemy of America. Better candidate is India.
or germany

make fun or what ever we know the credibility of usa and israel (wmds of iraq) .
The U.S. cited two dozen justifications for the deed before overthrowing Saddam; WMDs was just one of them. Israel didn't claim Saddam's nukes as a danger in 2003 but its attack on the Osirak reactor in 1981 is widely acknowledged as having set Saddam's nuclear weapons efforts back at least a decade.

i am not an iranian neither i like their stupid regime but did some one notices how hard israelis are trying to create a perception that iran is a pure evil and we should bomb it .
keep in mind iran is only strong country in middle east who is opposing israel .they ( israel & its lapdog usa) already bombed iraq and syria . they are cleaning the region for israel .
we as a Muslim ( i am a sunni . a deoband to be exact) should support iran on this matter . iran is confronting zionist we should support it .
dumb Saudis think tht israelis are their friends . to be honest they hate arabs as much as they hate iranian .and if iran falls ksa maybe the next .

The U.S. cited two dozen justifications for the deed before overthrowing Saddam; WMDs was just one of them. Israel didn't claim Saddam's nukes as a danger in 2003 but its attack on the Osirak reactor in 1981 is widely acknowledged as having set Saddam's nuclear weapons efforts back at least a decade.
still who will trust the israeli/american sources in iran's matter .

this is about as believable as the holohoax.

these Zionists are the masters of making up stories and marketing it to dumb western people on mass scale.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom