What's new

Israel’s fingerprints are all over India’s escalating conflict with Pakistan: Robert Fisk

Israelis are good only when they attack Iranian forces and ally ...

Few days before you wanted to team up with Israel against Iran !

What happened bros ? :D

LOL

Yes ... I personally contacted bibi and asked him to do that !

The level of stupidity and ignorance booming ...
me lols ull never see me supporting Iran!

Israelis are good only when they attack Iranian forces and ally ...

Few days before you wanted to team up with Israel against Iran !

What happened bros ? :D

LOL

Yes ... I personally contacted bibi and asked him to do that !

The level of stupidity and ignorance booming ...

Israel will never directly attack Iran, that is why it needs the US to do the dirty work for it. Israeli army have vast experience of fighting inexperienced and inferior Arab forces. Last time they took on Hizbullah (which I am not a fan of), they got their asses handed to them. That was hizbullah in 2006, and todays Hizbullah is far more battle hardened because of Syrian conflict, Israel is staring at abyss. Forget about Iranian forces, I might not agree with politics of Iranian Armed forces but they are a formidable battle hardened force to reckon with. Any one foolish enough to attach Iran directly, is in for a surprise of a lifetime.

Listen friend, Isreal is not siding with anyone, you must remember that they have a huge R&D and weapons export business; they supply to Turkey, and many moslem countries. India is a huge market; that is all.

Another crazy imagination running wild with consipracies.

You need to go and get head into a gutter; may be you will get some sense. really idiotic posts.
reported to moderators.

Sorry jewish person

if there is any conspiracy against us, it is only because of our own weackness.

Or maybe because it is the destiny of believers to face these trials from munafiqs and kuffar. Mu'min's life is never easy, look at Hazoor Pak saws, look at Quaid e Azam.

By standing up for truth, honor, justice, and fairplay, the whole world will turn against us. We will continue to walk Rasool pak saws path.

Allah swt burns the sins from us so we can enter Firdous with ease. Alhamdulilah.

pare he charak e neeli faam se manzil musalman ki,
sitare jis ki gard e rah ho, wo caravan tu he

The goal of the Muslim lies beyond the blue sky;
You are the caravan, which the stars follow as dust on the road.

Allama Iqbal

Dude I’m wondering whether you’re indoctrinated into such a conspiracy or you’re just trolling.

Conspiracies? Are you indian? I think you are an israeli pretending to be indian to troll this site.

if there is any conspiracy against us, it is only because of our own weackness.

It's not weakness there are many reasons why they are so ahead in this world.

1) They are of this world only they have no share of the hereafter
2) They plot nonstop against us while we rest enjoy life pray do other things
3) They are miserable life hating goblins

other reasons

Israel don't want escalation. Israel want good relation with Pakistan, there are many statement on record . Israel as ally of India will not give wrong input .

BC there Mig-21 was also equipped with Israeli avionics, are we considering to return these junk to Israel or no?

Israeli weapons are hype, exposed. Using them on school kids and proper army 2 different things.

Or maybe because it is the destiny of believers to face these trials from munafiqs and kuffar. Mu'min's life is never easy, look at Hazoor Pak saws, look at Quaid e Azam.

By standing up for truth, honor, justice, and fairplay, the whole world will turn against us. We will continue to walk Rasool pak saws path.

Allah swt burns the sins from us so we can enter Firdous with ease. Alhamdulilah.

pare he charak e neeli faam se manzil musalman ki,
sitare jis ki gard e rah ho, wo caravan tu he

The goal of the Muslim lies beyond the blue sky;
You are the caravan, which the stars follow as dust on the road.

Allama Iqbal
indeed, but i would get you to read Shikwa as well.

Back
Top Bottom