What's new

Israel’s fingerprints are all over India’s escalating conflict with Pakistan: Robert Fisk

Israelis are good only when they attack Iranian forces and ally ...

Few days before you wanted to team up with Israel against Iran !

What happened bros ? :D

LOL

Yes ... I personally contacted bibi and asked him to do that !

The level of stupidity and ignorance booming ...

As i said if proven. And in iranian case i also say if proven.

Because india is an open enemy we can see them and we know they are enemy.

Hidden enemy we cant see are the most dangerous kind and root cause of war problems.

If proven since india is a bigger power we shouls first deal with smaller enemy. He it iran or israel. Which ever is proven to be the enemy. Prophet Mohammad PBUH DID the same when he destroyed jewish state up north.

No Kiddo, just wait and watch how we will bring pain and misery to your doorsteps very soon. Pakistanis are good at returning back the favors with interest.
Keep talking, it has no meaning

Keep talking, it has no meaning

lol, you can only feel powerful when fighting against helpless and brainless Palestinians. Wait for the day when we will start exporting some powerful weapons to your neighbors in a tit-for-tat move.

lol, you can only feel powerful when fighting against helpless and brainless Palestinians. Wait for the day when we will start exporting some powerful weapons to your neighbors in a tit-for-tat move.
still waiting

Hi,

Why the fck should we do that---. Palestine is not our problem---. We have our bigger issue---.

Why do you pakistani kids brag about things that have nothing to offer in return---.

Pak should arm Hizbollah and Hamas.

and then gets obliterated by the world super powers---.

Hi,

Why the fck should we do that---. Palestine is not our problem---. We have our bigger issue---.

Why do you pakistani kids brag about things that have nothing to offer in return---.

and then gets obliterated by the world super powers---.

True, it is not our problem but what if Israel is providing deadly weapons to India. What options does Pakistan have?

True, it is not our problem but what if Israel is providing deadly weapons to India. What options does Pakistan have?

Why did the pakistani pilot volunteer to go to syria and shoot down an israeli aircraft---?

Pakistan started this---.

Why did the pakistani pilot volunteer to go to syria and shoot down an israeli aircraft---?

Pakistan started this---.

Although this may have been a mistake, to be honest, I really think even if Pakistan haven't participated in those wars for Arabs, Israel would still have been hostile towards Pakistan.

indeed, but i would get you to read Shikwa as well.

I have read and studied it, what do you wish to say?

And also read Jawab e Shikwa, which is the answer of Allah swt to the complaint of the believe.

I did not know that you are Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom