What's new

Israelistine?

or where bangladesh used to be ? delusional crap !

Where from BD coming?

See how much dangerous arabs are. They cant be ever peace at israel. So big USA with less population can host its child israel to a safer place. Think about this idea. How much helpful it will be for humanity.

Where from BD coming?

See how much dangerous arabs are. They cant be ever peace at israel. So big USA with less population can host its child israel to a safer place. Think about this idea. How much helpful it will be for humanity.

where from US coming ? I thought about it and I suggest emptying all those bangladeshis onto the bay of bengal and empty Bangladesh can host jews to a safer place. Think about this idea. How much helpful it will be for humanity.

where from US coming ? I thought about it and I suggest emptying all those bangladeshis onto the bay of bengal and empty Bangladesh can host jews to a safer place. Think about this idea. How much helpful it will be for humanity.

No need to troll bro. US and Israel are integral parts. Im coming out with this humanitarian idea and you want to kill us Bangladeshis in BOB. How evil are you?

No need to troll bro. US and Israel are integral parts. Im coming out with this humanitarian idea and you want to kill us Bangladeshis in BOB. How evil are you?

admittedly, very evil !

how do you guys get such "humanitarian ideas" about Israel ?

Did you know Israel is a democratic, secular, multiethnic, diverse country ?

Did you ?

admittedly, very evil !

how do you guys get such "humanitarian ideas" about Israel ?

Did you know Israel is a democratic, secular, multiethnic, diverse country ?

Did you ?
So much love for the zionists. With all the qualities you mentioned you forgot their naval warships also chase kids playing on the beach down and kill them.

If the Israelis give up their state sanctioned policy of demographic engineering to maintain a jewish majority and Zionism while Falistni arabs too decide to give up seeking independance to integrate into a new nation state built on equality and fairness for all citizens, Jewish and Arabs alike. Can a country called Israelistine made up of these dynamics work under a national inegration program similar to the one started by Nelson Mandela? - How about just share Yerushelum rather than dividing it?

If both sides don't reconcile their differences, they will always be open to foreign interest minipulation. Two state solution is a failure and only way Israel can survive in the long term is by discarding Zionism to build a country with Arabs on the principles of pluralism.

Thoughts?
Sounds like something out of Communist propaganda espousing a utopian society where everyone of every race, religion, and creed live harmoniously together and where everyone is equal and no racial, religious, or ethnic differences and discrimination exist. In other words a illusion.

You can't have such a society otherwise Pakistan would never had separated from india and Bangladesh from Pakistan.

So much love for the zionists. With all the qualities you mentioned you forgot their naval warships also chase kids playing on the beach down and kill them.

Forgive me, I have to convert to Islam for that I believe ! When you can ignore what is bolded out and come up with hatred as the answer...i guess I have to become a muslim to understand you.

Forgive me, I have to convert to Islam for that I believe ! When you can ignore what is bolded out and come up with hatred as the answer...i guess I have to become a muslim to understand you.
Most of the journalists who reported the incident and wrote about it were not muslims. But since your thought process stops at a certain point I dont expect a logical answer from you.

Most of the journalists who reported the incident and wrote about it were not muslims. But since you're thought process stops at a certain point I dont expect a logical answer from you.

and you do not even talk or take notice of the democratic, secular, diverse multi ethnic, a fair unbiased judiciary in Israel in my post. you MUST be a muslim pakistani muslim.

and you do not even talk or take notice of the democratic, secular, diverse multi ethnic, a fair unbiased judiciary in Israel in my post. you MUST be a muslim pakistani muslim.
I dont think the parents of those kids would give a flying f**k about how great israel is and niether do I since im a Pakistani muslim.

Right about me being a pakistani? Guess you have to be blind not to notice that LOL

i was right about pakistani muslims not being able to digest a democratic secular first world Israel. All they can see is hatred for jews.

i was right about pakistani muslims not being able to digest a democratic secular first world Israel. All they can see is hatred for jews.
And you are constantly ignoring the reason I've mentioned for this hatred. You must be an Indian hindu ;)
LOL

Back
Top Bottom