What's new

Israelistine?

Israel only cuts the diamonds. Another economy cutting diamonds is Hong Kong. If you think that cutting diamonds is easy u are welcome to try. In production of crude diamonds on the other hand are involved zillion groups and countries. Your beloved Hezbollah is heavily involved for example in production of crude diamonds (which Israel later cuts).

Since when pharmaceutics became a monopoly? Most of western countries export them.

You are a RETARD who believes that Qaher-313 is real and that Israel nuked Syria. Nothing personal. Just stating facts. So spare us of ur retard inquiries.
I am talking about Diamond international black market Usraeli Mafia in both crude and cut... you know what I mean!

What an idiotic statement:
Hezbollah is heavily involved for example in production of crude diamonds (which Israel later cuts).
So you are dealng with Hizbollah too!, You just proved my first statement.

Since when pharmaceutics became a monopoly?
, You must be really cut out of this world.

Qaher is real, if you do not believe it go ask the Iranians who showed it and proved its flight. Obviously its techologies are secret, and that is what bothers you the most, to the point of incredibility. (You stayed 4 months out of PF after it was shown, was it that terrible for you?)

There are videos analysed by veterans today who confirm the use of a very low yield atomic weapon by Usrael on Syria, with no doubt about it, why don't you ask them how they found out or why?

Diamonds! and you dare say it, that is the biggest fraudulent market on earth,with most exploitation of the South African people, and the prices are set by...Mostly Usraelis worldwide.

Pharmaceuticals! another monopoly... contested everywhere so much that the West was forced to accept generic medication, because of the unaffordable prices to the common western citizen.

Besides that, most if not all of the technologies you claim to be yours are dual US-Usraeli technologies, I was surprised every time I have done an inquiry. now you can understand why I call it Usrael...

Do not take it wrong, you do work for it albeit with much help. With which any country in the world would achieve the same.
So there is nothing to be proud of really, but the effort...if it is not used to camouflage the black economy and the monopoles support.

That is because those mosques existed before Usrael came to existence.
There military prowess has been proven many times to be a myth. and there middle finger if you want to see it,you just have to turn you head a little bit behind you to find it, don't you feel it yet, you are talking from its tip.:bad::lol:

Usrael, what i some kind of animal ?

and what are you ? higher for hire ?

cracking jokes and then laughing..keep doing it. it's working !

The UAE economy is quite diversified. Among the most diversified actually. The rest of the GCC will reach that level in a few years and from there on it will only go one way. Developing states in the case of not yet becoming fully industrialized. But that is just a question of time. What is the most important thing here is the wealth. The GCC is the most prosperous region of the world per capita. In no place on earth can you find average people that are as prosperous. I can't stop thinking how the GCC would have looked with democratic systems. It's a frightening thought for our enemies. We might live to see this anyway.

The average Emirati lives a 2-3 more prosperous life than the average Brit. That's what matters here and now.

We Arabs already own trillions of dollars in the West and Arabs own some of the most expensive real estate in the West, have very big shares in major companies, big shares in the stock markets, very influential lobbies and thus big political influence etc.

We have quickly developing economies, some of the youngest populations out there (good for the economy) and many other advantages.

Even entertainment and sports we Arabs are heavily involved. From football to horse racing etc.

Obviously also disadvantages such as certain laws, systems of rule etc. but they can always be changed.

LOL
List of countries by economic complexity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL what?

That list is from 2011 and even there UAE was placed as number 50 out of 200 countries.

Now in 2014 they are in the top 30-40.

The United Arab Emirates has been successfully diversifying its economy. 71% of UAE's total GDP comes from non-oil sectors.[8]

Economy of the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UAE economy grows stronger thanks to effective diversification policy / News / News & Publications - Coface

This is happening all over the GCC and it's just a question of time before they all reach Western European standards in terms of that field. In terms of GDP, living standards (HDI), GDP per capita they are already above many Western European countries. Most in terms of GDP per capita.

LOL what?

That list is from 2011 and even there UAE was placed as number 50 out of 200 countries.

Now in 2014 they are in the top 30-40.

The United Arab Emirates has been successfully diversifying its economy. 71% of UAE's total GDP comes from non-oil sectors.[8]

Economy of the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UAE economy grows stronger thanks to effective diversification policy / News / News & Publications - Coface

This is happening all over the GCC and it's just a question of time before they all reach Western European standards in terms of that field. In terms of GDP, living standards (HDI), GDP per capita they are already above many Western European countries. Most in terms of GDP per capita.

LOL Among the most diversified LOL

Back
Top Bottom