What's new

Israeli weapons are coming in Karachi: Rehman Malik

Malik is an odd fish.

He is prone to talk out of turn.

I wonder if he is credible.

The Tavor can be bought commercially.
but this is ridiculous..
I realise a certain part of Israel works against Pakistan.. and so do certain quarters of India.
But to blame weapon's procurement on them is just stupid.

Heck you can buy a TT in karachi for 4000 bucks... 50 rounds included.
An M4 copy costs 16000 in Darra.. although it first like crap.
An actual M4 is around 2 in Khi.
A M-16 for 3..
I Do know of people who have bought the Tavor( Taurus made)..
But that does not mean MOSSAD agents are supplying MQM, or ANP or PPP.
These people are too basic for that...
Plus MOSSAD probably prefers people in the establishment.

Thts a bit of an over kill..... even a glock clone will cost u around 20-25Ks frm Darra(which is now closed) and a clone of kirincov cost around 50ks and ur talkin abt M-4 copy for just 16000 LOL.. I bought the real one for around 8 lacs 1.5 years back and now its selling above 9 lacs...(original)
On topic rehman is a just a retard out of excuses.

Yeah, then Ill vanish and he'll blame it on my girlfriend.

No woman No cry - Bob marley

Yes, I saw some Israel weapons in Karachi too.

The box that contained them were marked "Kosher".

Makes you think?

Blackwater Malik should interrogate these weapons.

Everyone is entitled to be idiot but some miss use the privilege.

Sorry Loveicon everyone entitled to be idiot. Not our interior minister. this guy is the holder of one of our most important ministeries. Its an insult to the post. For god sake someone remove him.

Sorry Loveicon everyone entitled to be idiot. Not our interior minister. this guy is the holder of one of our most important ministeries. Its an insult to the post. For god sake someone remove him.

LOL And replace him with whom ? Not one politician in Present Pakistan qualifies to be even a dog walker so which genius are you going to replace this Genius with.

The day Americans threatened to with hold aids money unless Karachi situation is improved u will see Karachi fixed with in 24 hours oh my bad i said to much.

2093077.jpg

dude you are actually insulting the dog loll

First "US drones are not targetable by F16" now "Israeli weapons coming in Karachi" If this gentelman keep talking such thing I will Award him with an honor...

And the Honor will be "DigVijay Singh of Pakistan... "

@ topic: As santro mentioned, Its not difficult to get an international weapon in pakistan, Israeli weapons too available for sale... Even in India, if one is ready to pay(Huge amount) He can get German/chinese/American or pakistani weapons..

Back
Top Bottom