What's new

Israeli weapons are coming in Karachi: Rehman Malik

To smuggle weapons from Isreal and bring them Pakistan its very difficult coz its far away from Paksitan...........The only reason behind this looks like some neighbouring country and Isreal and jointly doing this operation... and some country is helping to bring these weapons in Paksitan.

To smuggle weapons from Isreal and bring them Pakistan its very difficult coz its far away from Paksitan...........The only reason behind this looks like some neighbouring country and Isreal and jointly doing this operation... and some country is helping to bring these weapons in Paksitan.

Now DHL and first flight couriers are offering good offers for weapons transfers.

khi has become a hub of illegal weapons , the city like others is armed to the teeth .. if rehman malik and his gang has captured a small cache of Israeli made weapons not sure whats the deal he is trying to make here and what difference does it make if some one is shot by a israeli , pakistani weapons. We have places like dara where huge amount of illegal weapons are produced in large quantity!

Hi,

I believe this weapons purchase and delivery has been intentionally setup to portray israel in bad picture-----it is a game----some third party is trying to divert attention from the main issue.

Israel won't use its weapons for any operation in pakistan-----.

Rahman Malik is the serious genre cousin of Johnny Lever. They should do shows together. I am sure that he writes his own script and executes it with flawless incompetence.

In every strifed country, Chinese arms are found in most abundance including Pakistan. There have been documented reports in mainstream media about this. So does that establish that China is creating disturbance in Karachi.

Whenever Pakistan is made to look hard at its integral faultlines, there is only one failproof weapon, throw focus on Jew Israel, or Jew Capitalist USA or Hindu India or when it is more convenient, Shia Iran. This evasive attitude has not only worsened the problem but then at one point necessiates needless violent state/army action against their own countrymen. Look at the real hard issues and the problem will not fester. The weakness is within and in the politics of intolerance and extremism! Did Israel whisper in the ears of the Mirza fellow to call a section of the people living in the Karachi, Hyderabad & Sind areas as "Kambakht"?

A dangerous comedian this guy is.

Don't take these statements lightly. With all the Indian consulates in Afghanistan, is it not possible that India is the distributor and Israel is the supplier. Ignoring the CIA-Mossad-RAW link will be foolish. Turmoil in Karachi and some outsider must be responsible for fanning the fires. After all the Pakistani president was well received in Tehran recently. Maybe this is Tel-Aviv's payback

Thts a bit of an over kill..... even a glock clone will cost u around 20-25Ks frm Darra(which is now closed) and a clone of kirincov cost around 50ks and ur talkin abt M-4 copy for just 16000 LOL.. I bought the real one for around 8 lacs 2 years back and now its selling above 9 lacs...

On topic rehman is a just a retard out of excuses.

No woman No cry - Bob marley

I remember those prices from about a year ago..
Must be inflation then, but these were the prices...
(although I only get the prices via some arms dealer/manufacturer friends of our).
There were 3 diff types of AK clones..
one was for 10000, one for 25ish.. and another for 40..with the real deal for 1.25 lac..

And I think you got ripped off on the M4.. sorry.
A few months back I heard of one being sold for 4ish in Khi.

Capital talk 12July locals of Qasba colony showing Israeli ammo
play 7:35

Last edited by a moderator:

How many Uzi you want??? I can provide you through central asia, china or Indonasia... Even African routes are open, you can get it at karachi port.... you throw money, you can get best weapon available... North Korea threw money, they got Nuke, what more you want??? Handguns and grenades are available like tomato-onion....

India is a safe country, 80% of Indian have not touched any kind of gun in there life. 99% of Indian have not touched AK47 in their life, but still if spend some money in India, you can get these weapons... The biggest arm manufacturer (of small/medium guns) is china. you can get fake (chinese copy) AK 47, fake COLt guns, fake M21 and so on....

Please open ur eyes and stop smelling rat everywhere...

If israel is really involved,will they use israeli weapons?Especially when pakistan is already flooded with chinese and russian weapons.

I remember those prices from about a year ago..
Must be inflation then, but these were the prices...
(although I only get the prices via some arms dealer/manufacturer friends of our).
There were 3 diff types of AK clones..
one was for 10000, one for 25ish.. and another for 40..with the real deal for 1.25 lac..

And I think you got ripped off on the M4.. sorry.
A few months back I heard of one being sold for 4ish in Khi.

4 lacs for M-4? maybe m-16
Even a krinkov is sellin over 250-260 ks..
AMD 65 for almost 2.
Here is mine:
13znazb.jpg

gave it to my uncle.

Back
Top Bottom