What's new

Israeli warplanes bomb Syria

it's not a foreign invasion, Israel always preempt some selective targets to keep the enemies hands tied,...you know what happened when Assad tried to bring out his chemical weapons right?...
No one attacks Israel without analysis. I think the response to this air raid will not be toward Israel but toward FSA or something else. An air raid is too little to be used as a casus-belli for current Syria but it may lead to daily air raids if not responded at all.

hitler murdered many innocent jews...and due to this israelies hate them we all know....but what are they doing now???now they are playing hitler......they are hitlers of present.......:confused:

whatever.....but people will hate israel more then before......!!!don't you have a heart?:butcher:

Maybe you should get the facts before you speak. How is Israel taking out weapons headed for the Hezbollah a bad thing? Maybe for people who are terrorist sympathizers.

Maybe you should get the facts before you speak. How is Israel taking out weapons headed for the Hezbollah a bad thing? Maybe for people who are terrorist sympathizers.

they are not terrorists....they are freedom fighters

Didn't this UN overwhelming voted in favor for Palestine just some time ago?

did that freed palestine from israel?or did israel stopped attacking on palestine??

and if i am wrong...fine...but what will you say about israel's actions...about natanyaho's hatered statements???wont you condemn it???

did that freed palestine from israel?or did israel stopped attacking on palestine??

and if i am wrong...fine...but what will you say about israel's actions...about natanyaho's hatered statements???wont you condemn it???

I find that terrorist sympathizers meet a terrorists end. As do the Hitler worshipers.

64SpU0Y.gif

IN INDIA. :yahoo:
2012-09-04T154342Z_01_DEL23_RTRIDSP_3_INDIA.jpg

There is no "if" you ARE wrong. I'm not familiar with anyone called "natanyaho hatered" Care to expand on that thought?

I find that terrorist sympathizers meet a terrorists end. As do the Hitler worshipers.

but ptex i amnot a hitler worshipper...infact i condemn what he did....no matter what my feelings are for natanyaho or israeli policy....if you check my previous post...and anyone who is not physco will definitely condamn all the evil hitler did...but dont you think that nowdays what your army is doing is no different then hitler's holocaust?wont you condemn your army's action???

whatever is happening with palestinian muslims is brutality.........if hazbullah is fighting for its people then for me they are freedom fighters not terrorists...and freedom fighters will get their fruit.....as free palestine in which israel will not target womwn and children........in which israeli tankers will not demolish poor palestinans home......AND IN WHICH REDCROSS WORKERS WILL NOT DIE WHILE SAVING PALESTINIAN CHILDREN...........AND YES TERRORISTS WILL HAVE HORRIFYING END INSHALLAH..................

I DON'T WANT TO SEE DEAD ISRAEL. EITHER..I WAN'T THIS BLOOD TO BE STOP FROM FLOWING:cry:DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE A HEART..?????

There is no "if" you ARE wrong. I'm not familiar with anyone called "natanyaho hatered" Care to expand on that thought?

I HATE HIM THE WAY YOU HATE AHMADI NIJAD!!AH,HIS STATEMENTS ABOUT SENDING PALESTINE OR IRAN BACK TO STONAGE ETC

but ptex i amnot a hitler worshipper...infact i condemn what he did....no matter what my feelings are for natanyaho or israeli policy....if you check my previous post...and anyone who is not physco will definitely condamn all the evil hitler did...but dont you think that nowdays what your army is doing is no different then hitler's holocaust?wont you condemn your army's action???

whatever is happening with palestinian muslims is brutality.........if hazbullah is fighting for its people then for me they are freedom fighters not terrorists...and freedom fighters will get their fruit.....as free palestine in which israel will not target womwn and children........in which israeli tankers will not demolish poor palestinans home......AND IN WHICH REDCROSS WORKERS WILL NOT DIE WHILE SAVING PALESTINIAN CHILDREN...........AND YES TERRORISTS WILL HAVE HORRIFYING END INSHALLAH..................

I DON'T WANT TO SEE DEAD ISRAEL. EITHER..I WAN'T THIS BLOOD TO BE STOP FROM FLOWING:cry:DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE A HEART..?????

I HATE HIM THE WAY YOU HATE AHMADI NIJAD!!AH,HIS STATEMENTS ABOUT SENDING PALESTINE OR IRAN BACK TO STONAGE ETC

There is a right side and a wrong side. One that wants peace and the other that wants war and destruction. All the evidence for which is which is there for you to educate yourself with.

FSA for sure is happy... FSA helped Israel... Israel must be proud of FSA now... let's see FSA fight Israel now, since FSA claim the are in control and fighting for Syrian people... oh wait FSA is nothing but terrorists groups helped by the west and gcc, and Israel...

Syria would attack back, but before we attack we should think... if we attack Israel who will stand with Syria? Iran and that's it, and who will stand with Israel? the west, gcc, jordan, turkey, and others... so basically the world vs Syria...

Back
Top Bottom