What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

Israel has targeted civilians in all major confrontations it has had in Palestine and Lebanon. To prove this, I could reference here the work of the UN, of Western journalists (e.g., Robert Fisk) and historians of Israeli conflicts, of the human rights groups who have observed Israel's recent conflicts -- but what's the point? You'll insist on your dogmatic one-liners, such as the one above, that the IDF does no evil without even trying to address the facts mentioned, or at most excusing them away with some cliché refuted by foreign observers ("but the terrorists were hiding there"). I have no intention to keep debating an issue ad infinitum with someone I know is programmed to not accept any negative fActs about the IDF's war methods.
Bla bla, show ur facts.

Funny: on the one hand, you say those scientists weren't civilians -- thus you indirectly justify the terrorist attacks perpetrated against them. But on the other hand, you don't want to be held responsible for their deaths. I'm not seeing much coherence in you. It seems you're conflicted about possible deeds of your government.

In any case, you don't get to define who's a civilian. Whatever is it that those men you killed were working, they weren't holding any guns in the moment they were killed, and most likely they never killed, or ordered the murder of, anyone. They were non-combatants working for their government.
I dont have any double standards here. Israeli scientists who work in Dimona are not civilians either to me.

And for Iranian nuclear scientsist who's biggest dream is Israel's destcrution I will not shed tears for sure.

You're one confused person. In one moment, they are dangerous Evil Scientists producing WMDs, and who deserved to be killed. One second later, they are the Good Guys killed by the fanatic regime. Settle for one theory already. And stop pulling out fake theories for which you have no evidence.
If bad guy kills another man, that does not mean that killed guy was good. Very often bad guys kill each other.

There is no any sense for Israel to make super complex operation, thousands miles away in center of hostile country to kill couple scientists out of tens thousands that Iran has.

Ad hominem attacks and baseless accusations aren't enough to refute his story -- he was quoting CIA agents and writing for a magazine with good edition standards.
His article does not contain any facts, but only his word. But he is not truthworthy. After posting an article about the Israeli jets in Azerbaijan he became an official clown.

Iranian nationals were caught in Thailand when of these bozos threw a gernade and it bounced back it him blowing away his legs. :D

If you play with fire you are bound to get burned. :flame:
Is that so hard for Mossad to hire some Iranians who have sold themselves?
The irony is that they blow themselves up like retards,without even hurting anyone.Iran would get nothing by killing some useless Israeli citizens out there.These were like that ridiculous Saudi ambassador story,still everyone even U.S citizens are laughing to that story and their government for making up that stupid story.

The irony is that they blow themselves up like retards,without even hurting anyone.Iran would get nothing by killing some useless Israeli citizens out there.These were like that ridiculous Saudi ambassador story,still everyone even U.S citizens are laughing to that story and their government for making up that stupid story.

That plot to kill the Saudi Ambassador by Qods Force hiring the Mexican Zeta Cartel was a lie invented by the Iranian Used Car Salesman.

These bombings and attacks actually occurred. And your defense in saying that Israel hired them is a cop out.

I can also say that Iran deliberately killed its own Scientists and blamed Israel for it. :D

That plot to kill the Saudi Ambassador by Qods Force hiring the Mexican Zeta Cartel was a lie invented by the Iranian Used Car Salesman.

These bombings and attacks actually occurred. And your defense in saying that Israel hired them is a cop out.

I can also say that Iran deliberately killed its own Scientists and blamed Israel for it. :D
Ok,don't humiliate yourself more than this.:lol:

This is what Israelis say when Muslims die. And you expect us to offer condolences?

assurdi_commenti_fb.preview.jpg

Girl who hired a flat for Iranian Thailand terrorists managed to escape to Iran:

3017603401big.jpg

Why she is not arrested?

Ḥashshāshīn;3200838 said:
Israel has killed 23 in Gaza, most of them civilians --PCHR

I don't see your "RIP's" when events like this happen.
"Civilians" according to PCHR:

"Civilians" - YouTube

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom