What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

Why people proving themselves in same category as Israelis, for the same reason they hate them for....

You are questioning Israel's swift reaction blaming Iran where at the same time you are branding tourist as terrorists, calling it a Mossad operation.....based on no evidence just like them

P.S. Don't bring India in it like many likes to do so....

I see an accusation of Lack of empathy for Muslims from others. get your heads out of your arses. look at the context and get out your "world is after Muslim and Islam" Shell. If you don't understand much, here is a simple rule:

Incidents like accidents Natural disasters and Terrorist Plots like IED explosions, Gun attacks etc., get RIP comments since nothing else to discuss except "who did it" .."why did they do" "how did they do"

And reports about Political violence like communal Riots, civil wars etc., get no or less RIP comment since, people are polarised and discuss about the actual conflict between the groups and on going incident and it's political repercussions.

There, you go. Use your brains cyber Jihadis and Islamists.

Wow!! What a logic by some members here...!!

"Israel should not exist...Jews should be killed..their children should be blown up....

but hey we did not do it !!! "

Pathetic!!

What an @SSHOLE !! Do ALL iranians think like you, genius ?
:usflag:
I don't agree with killing civilians of any nationality.
But tell me about killing scientists.Is killing them justified for you and Israel?Do you remember how the world was quiet when they were killed?Didn't they have kids and wives?What do you think about them?

First the U.S. Navy builds up its forces in the Persian Gulf over the week, doubling the number of minesweepers & unmanned underwater crafts. Then this bus attack happens, coincidence? This is most likely another false flag done by the mossad to create a reason to attack Iran. Look for lots of these "Iranian" attacks now to justify war on Iran. Netaniya-hoe barking at Iran right away without even bothering for an investigation :tdown:

is this an Syrian intelligence work? probablty are very high

Its time israel rethinks its polices and start making more frnds

RIP dead are to be respected Islam teaches that.

this syrian thing is turning into a big mess.

If it was Iran (no evidence), I do hope they carry out more sneaky operations like this because they've been very sloppy in the past. Oh, and those Israelis knew they had it coming, their government has been murdering civilians in their homes and abroad for the past 60 years so they should expect a share of responsibility. Israel is a democracy after all.

May there be more casualties.

Shalom,

All I see in post 112 is insulting.It seems you are unable to clear your stance here.
Instead of writing this bs,you could simply say yes or no.

O.K. The point is this douche basically says scientist deserve to live more than 'normal civilians.' I can't believe this needed to be explained to you.

If it was Iran (no evidence), I do hope they carry out more sneaky operations like this because they've been very sloppy in the past. Oh, and those Israelis knew they had it coming, their government has been murdering civilians in their homes and abroad for the past 60 years so they should expect a share of responsibility. Israel is a democracy after all.

May there be more casualties.

Shalom,

WOW !! You're REALLY wild, man !!.................... NOT !!!:tdown:

1. What is a so called "Israeli" civilian? How can that exist? Is it not mandatory for them to serve in the so called "IDF"?

2. Who is to say none of these were Mossad, Shin Bet, so called "IDF", or some similar terrorist group's members? Does anybody believe that Western mass media will openly declare "Mossad Secret Agent" Yuval Tal or Yosi Ben Moshe (or whatever) has been liquidated by an opposing force, in public?

1. What is a so called "Israeli" civilian? How can that exist? Is it not mandatory for them to serve in the so called "IDF"?

2. Who is to say none of these were Mossad, Shin Bet, so called "IDF", or some similar terrorist group's members? Does anybody believe that Western mass media will openly declare "Mossad Secret Agent" Yuval Tal or Yosi Ben Moshe (or whatever) has been liquidated by an opposing force, in public?
So, are you in favor of killing children, elders and women!? This is called cowardliness and baseness.

looks like mr. netan-yahoo is already pointing fingers at Iran......

i think regardless of who did it, its wrong that children have to suffer b/c of politics - the way Palestinian children suffer on nearly daily basis.

i bet there was some foul play involved here, given the intensity of the blast

So, are you in favor of killing children, elders and women!? This is called cowardliness and baseness.

I am not a member of the so called "IDF" (which Jordan has made peace with officially, despite losing Al Quds to them). Then, why would I stoop so low?

By the way, so called "Israeli" women serve in their so called "IDF". Are you against killing them? That is called impetuousness. The news title reads: "Israeli" tourists killed in ....Bulgaria".

Not much of my concerns. Many times more Muslims are being killed all over the world by these devil Westerners and Zionists. Again, these so called "Israelis" or their pains are not at the top of my priority list, but it is no wonder that puppets of America and Jews like half-British "king" Abdullah's loyal servants (now, don't deny this. Are you the servant of your king? Or is your king a loyal servant of yours? ) would spring up to the cause of Zionists far more than the cause of Muslims and Arabs.

Why are you and your fellow Arabs absent in the other threads that show only a few of the many crimes of USA or many other kafirs against Muslims?

Edit: I could not find any news that children or elderly were killed in this incident. Ironic that you are so worried about "Israeli" children or elderly that may or may not have been killed, but all across the Muslim world, so many kafir nations and parties/their agents are killing so many Muslims daily, including women, children and elderly, yet you do not speak a single word against so called "Israel" or USA, or the West.

Back
Top Bottom