What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

Iran kills our civilians, yet we will not retaliate by killing your civilians. We are not going to low to your level.

sorry to intervene here but your govt aint no saint either.......dubai operation as well as sticky bombs attached to cars of iranian nuclear scientists comes to mind (yes they are civilians)

Being an Indian you should definitely know how you can blame a country in few hours. :D

aint that the goddam truth

6 Jews died, people no need for the hysteria. Let Israel deal with it, it's not our problem, not like we can do anything about it.

Israel because of its regional policies and history have endangered the lives of their citizens abroad.

I am not a member of the so called "IDF" (which Jordan has made peace with officially, despite losing Al Quds to them). Then, why would I stoop so low?

By the way, so called "Israeli" women serve in their so called "IDF". Are you against killing them? That is called impetuousness. The news title reads: "Israeli" tourists killed in ....Bulgaria".

Not much of my concerns. Many times more Muslims are being killed all over the world by these devil Westerners and Zionists. Again, these so called "Israelis" or their pains are not at the top of my priority list, but it is no wonder that puppets of America and Jews like half-British "king" Abdullah's loyal servants (now, don't deny this. Are you the servant of your king? Or is your king a loyal servant of yours? ) would spring up to the cause of Zionists far more than the cause of Muslims and Arabs.

Why are you and your fellow Arabs absent in the other threads that show only a few of the many crimes of USA or many other kafirs against Muslims?

Edit: I could not find any news that children or elderly were killed in this incident. Ironic that you are so worried about "Israeli" children or elderly that may or may not have been killed, but all across the Muslim world, so many kafir nations and parties/their agents are killing so many Muslims daily, including women, children and elderly, yet you do not speak a single word against so called "Israel" or USA, or the West.
Away from the cheap shots at Jordan and me. Islam forbids killing innocents or civilians, and even humans' common sense rejects that. I know how you people think, the very same mindsets, so I am not much surprised by your logic.

Ḥashshāshīn;3200861 said:
This is what Israelis say when Muslims die. And you expect us to offer condolences?

assurdi_commenti_fb.preview.jpg

I'm not surprised, this is their nature.

Away from the cheap shots at Jordan and me. Islam forbids killing innocents or civilians, and even humans' common sense rejects that. I know how you people think, the very same mindsets, so I am not much surprised by your logic.

Is calling "king" Abdullah half-Brit a cheap shot or a fact? What is the relationship between a king and his citizens? Isn't that the same as that of a master and slave? Excuse my ignorance, I do not call any human being my 'king' so I am not familiar with the intricacies of a 'kingdom' imposed by Britain.

Now, where exactly did you find that those were innocent? Why are you absent from all those threads where innocent Muslims all around the were and are being killed by evil Westerners?

Is calling "king" Abdullah half-Brit a cheap shot or a fact? What is the relationship between a king and his citizens? Isn't that the same as that of a master and slave? Excuse my ignorance, I do not call any human being my 'king' so I am not familiar with the intricacies of a 'kingdom' imposed by Britain.

Now, where exactly did you find that those were innocent? Why are you absent from all those threads where innocent Muslims all around the were and are being killed by evil Westerners?
I don't know how to deal with you. Your logic is silly. And the problem for me is that you get Islam into almost every post of yours. What's wrong with an Arabic Muslim getting married with a British Muslim? Is that forbidden? Shouldn't you care more about your country first?

These dirty games need to stop and if u do want to wage a covert war with each other at least spare tourist or innocent civilians that is just done by coward rats and we in India can share your pain as we also suffered this on 26/11.

I don't know how to deal with you. Your logic is silly. And the problem for me is that you get Islam into almost every post of yours. What's wrong with an Arabic Muslim getting married with a British Muslim? Is that forbidden? Shouldn't you care more about your country first?

Even though your post lacks any logic, I'll let it pass.

You are now asking about my personal affairs in a thread where you had asked whether killing children, women and elderly is supported by me. When I had asked,

where exactly did you find that those were innocent? Why are you absent from all those threads where innocent Muslims all around the were and are being killed by evil Westerners?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...d-bus-explosion-bulgaria-9.html#ixzz211YqCMvb

you can not/do not reply. Why is that? Because your king would ensure that you would disappear? If so, I can understand your nonsensical response, but there is no need for you to carry out this nonsense. Why do not you understand that? You only make other people around the world think that Arabs are morons when there are many intelligent Arabs around, including you, who are not able to make a logical argument simply because logic dictates that some 'king' is a stooge of the West, and speaking about his shortcomings or failures will ensure that such citizens won't be seen in public for a long time, perhaps never again.

No, I should not care more about my country first.

These dirty games need to stop and if u do want to wage a covert war with each other at least spare tourist or innocent civilians that is just done by coward rats and we in India can share your pain as we also suffered this on 26/11.

18th day of February, 2007 as well

18th day of February, 2007 as well

Those persons have been arrested by the NIA

“Investigations reveal that Chauhan, along with Ramchandra Kalasangra alias Ramji and Lokesh Sharma, also charged in the case, planted the explosives on the train at Old Delhi, from where the train originates,” NIA Special Prosecutor R.K. Handa said.

Thread needs to be closed, almost 90% here agree it is false flag where as certain members are bashing posters of certain nation-nation itself.

Moderators needs to work extra hard in such iranian-arab-isreali Threads.

500 your post is completely unrelated to this Thread, the list of israeli atrocities-murders-genocide-homecide-crimes against humanity [Palestinians] by israel for the past 42+ Years is evident that israeli members should refrain pointing fingers at others while neglecting their [govt and on individual level] illustrious crimes against humanity.

We do not choose where we are born. We do not choose which country and nation we belong to, what race what creed. We are simply born in this world in a given land and at a given time and have to deal with it and try to make the best of it for this is the hand we are served.

These people are only tourists.. The only thing they were shooting with were cameras who they were excited about brining back home for their friends, family and loved ones to share the good times with. They happen to be Jewish, they happen to be Israeli and for that they were targeted... I am sorry but I not for one second see how can some people Herr try to justify this action.

Conspiracy theories aside, some innocent civilians were killed here for no fault of their own... Simply because some people who happen to be born on the other side did not like the idea of them existing. All I will say is RIP for the civilians.

If you want to fight go and fight soldiers and combatants not civilians who just through a cruel twist of fate googled Bulgaria one day.

It's good to know the Israeli PM made a statement. Some nations have governments that dont even care.

Back
Top Bottom