What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

This is surely done by Raw.
RAW is very dangerous agency. On, one hand they shows that they are ally of Israel, but they are backstabbing and kills Israelians too. Indian Mujaheddin always supports Palestinians. Indian Mujaheddin are believed to be linked to the Mumbai shootings in 2008, and other attacks elsewhere in the country,
BBC News - Indian Mujahideen group banned in UK

Even Indian Mujaheddin is banned in UK.
Indian Mujahideen banned in the UK - World News - IBNLive
So their most beloved slave, I mean ally is behind it Imean could be behind it, I see.

Israel blamed iran..

how u can blame any country with in few hrs?
may be other enemy who wants to provoke tension b/w two nations :what:

If they are quick to blame another country, and that too the one who they're itching to provoke a war with, then it should be pretty obvious who's responsible.

Israeli PM Netanyahu is known for being a idiot.

Like the saying goes, "In a mad world only the mad are sane", so regardless if he's known to be an idiot, the masses will still believe him.

RIP to the dead.

If those cowards want a fight, go fight the Israeli military like a man.

Yes Turk, we prefer Israel over Arabs or Turks because they helped us instead of backstabbing like Arabs or Turkey. Instead of lecturing us please ask your fellow Muslims why don't they support Uighur Turks instead of admiring Chinese.

Man, you people have issues :rofl:

Meanwhile...in Syria:
BBC News - Syria conflict: Ministers 'killed in suicide attack'

Security being tightened in the airport and nearby areas .
Sourse - bbc !!

Israeli PM immediately even without an investigation is blaming Iran for the bus explosion in Bulgaria.
Not quite; the headline is journalistic sensationalism. "All signs point to Iran" Netanyahu said - previous attempts at such activity in Bulgaria and elsewhere, the fact that the 18th anniversary of another terror bombing is today. That's not the same as a definitive accusation.

A later statement by Defense minister Barak is more vague:

"Our defense forces will act to track down the perpetrators and masterminds behind this act of terrorism."

"It's a very severe attack," added Barak. "We've been following terrorist organizations and Iranian entities who intend to engage in international terrorist attacks. It's a bitter battle with many victories alongside bad days like today."

Yes Turk, we prefer Israel over Arabs or Turks because they helped us instead of backstabbing like Arabs or Turkey. Instead of lecturing us please ask your fellow Muslims why don't they support Uighur Turks instead of admiring Chinese.

It's about innocent civilians, not politics. You still don't understand the hypocrisy of your countrymen, do you? You are not thruthful and sincere, as simple as that. Anyway, it's good to know our enemies. If China ever launches "Operation Indian Freedom", I will support it with all my heart. Hopefully with lots of illegal weapons and depleted uranium...

Looks like a Iranian operation.

After their spectacular failures in Azerbaijan, India and Thailand, they finally managed to kill Israeli Civilians.

Israel will hit back and I would love watching Mossad hit back. They are so bad ***. :D

Netanyahoo blames Iran 1 minute after the incident.He has proved his idiocy before.

The irony is that this happened on the anniversary of bombings in Jewish center in Argentina 18 years ago,in which again they blamed Hezbollah,but couldn't prove it.What would Iran or Hezbollah gain from killing some tourists?The one who benefit the most from such incidents is Israel.It can once again play the victim role and gain sympathy and shed crocodile tears and as always the west will blindly condemn Iran and endorse Israel.The same ones who cheered for Israel when they killed Iranian scientists.Now let them face consequences.

Looks like a Iranian operation.

After their spectacular failures in Azerbaijan, India and Thailand, they finally managed to kill Israeli Civilians.

Israel will hit back and I would love watching Mossad hit back. They are so bad ***.
And who says Iran did it?you?

Your Iran hate is killing you,go get some cold water ASAP.

dude no one has the right to kill innocent people, but the Zionists killed our scientists and they think that is okay.
in return we should target their scientists.
the fact they point finger to Iran so quickly shows it is a plan by the Zionists.

So you mean to tell me that Iranian Intelligence sucks so bad that they could not kill any Israeli Scientists or Military officials or heck even Civilians in Israel and they had to go all the way to Bulgaria to kill Israeli Tourists as revenge for killing scientist.

Look at Israel, they struck at the heart of your country and this is your great retaliation. Is it any wonder why I laugh at the nonsense rhetoric that your generals and commanders are always spewing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom