What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

Iran has killed more fellow Iranians than Israel Palestinians. Palestinians are overrated and misused for political and geo-political reasons.

yao-ming.jpg

sponsoring terror or militia groups , not only don't help Palestinians for a real solution
but it kills them and avoid Lebanon to experience democracy.

it is better one day to stop these big lies that our country helps Palestine. We do exactly the opposite.
west bank to the Palestinians, gaza living better in a democracy, there should be the goal but efforts of peace should be made for that.

Iran has killed more fellow Iranians than Israel Palestinians. Palestinians are overrated and misused for political and geo-political reasons.

I keep telling the same to my own countrymen !

Since when was the last time a Pro-Pakistan's POV Rally was taken out in Gaza or a Palestinian Leader actually gave a foOk about our stance on Kashmir or Salalaa or any one of our myriad issues ? When we both know the answer - Why the foOk do you have to strike up an enmity with Israel, take out Pro-Palestine Rallies in Pakistan every year & went & took part in the Arab-Israeli Wars in the past for a people for whom you're worth less than a used piece of condom !

But do they listen ?

If you have sympathy for the victim you are zionist supporter nothing else...

Palestinians should cut off israelies heads and stack them on post

434364.jpg

da**** is wrong with you? how can you cheer at the death of humans at the hands of their fellow humans? You are a sub human cretin who was taken by too many creepy old mullas for a ride in the back of their Peugeot 504 sedan.

@Hosseini , chill !

ziade ravi nakon ... dari hame ro bar alaihe ma tahrik mikoni !!!

in aks kalle boride khalaban sorie che sigheiie akhe !?

nakon inkaro , tond ravi nakon !

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep telling the same to my own countrymen !

Since when was the last time a Pro-Pakistan's POV Rally was taken out in Gaza or a Palestinian Leader actually gave a foOk about our stance on Kashmir or Salalaa or any one of our myriad issues ? When we both know the answer - Why the foOk do you have to strike up an enmity with Israel, take out Pro-Palestine Rallies in Pakistan every year & went & took part in the Arab-Israeli Wars in the past for a people for whom you're worth less than a used piece of condom !

But do they listen ?

haramkhoor buttt what sort of qadiani latrini reasoning is this........since palestinians never took out a rally for kashmiris that means you should not support them and not take out a rally for them and support them against the landgrabbing and atrocities of israeli occupational forces???
to take out rallys one needs money and resources,,,,palestinians like kashmiris are under an occupation and are being bombed by israeli apache helicopters and drones everyday.,,does not matters if they hold a rally or not,,,in their hearts and minds they will always support a muslim no matter in which part of the world he is residing.

how many times did israeli occupation forces took out rally for kashmir that you are licking their shoes this much??

haram kha kha kai or interest/riba calulate ker ker kai tumhara damagh hi ujjar gia hai..why would someone listen to you??

india and israeli both are aggressors and invaders,,,,same rule has to be applied to both of them if you are sane man,,,,,

haramkhoor buttt what sort of qadiani latrini reasoning is this........since palestinians never took out a rally for kashmiris that means you should not support them and not take out a rally for them and support them against the landgrabbing and atrocities of israeli occupational forces???
to take out rallys one needs money and resources,,,,palestinians are under an occupation and are being bombed by israeli apache helicopters and drones everyday.,,does not matters if they hold a rally or not,,,in their hearts and minds they will always support a muslim no matter in which part of the world he is residing.

how many times did israeli occupation forces took out rally for kashmir that you are licking their shoes this much??

Watch your tongue & your manners first !

My not giving a frig about the Palestinians has nothing to do with my love for Israel but simply a genuine question - If there isn't any reciprocity on their part....why the heck should I care about a people who don't care about me ?

God Bless the Palestinians but I don't give a wooden nickle about them or their conflict because they don't give a sh*t about me & my problems - the day they do is the day I'd do in turn !

How many palestinians are detained in israhellis jail and disappear without any news?

The JEWS owned medias only talk about the palestinians who attack, but they never show how brutal was the israhelli attacks before.

JEWS agress the palestinians when they want to launch a major assault then they show the palestinians who strike back so it gives them the right to destroy everything & everybody believe it's the palestinians who want it

Prisons israéliennes dans l'enfer de l'arbitraire - YouTube

Israhellis terrorists capture young palestinians for their kidneys - YouTube

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom