What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

we need to hear more israeli deaths than palestinian deaths from now on

Probably USA should nuke Qom and carpet bomb all Basij barracks for fun.

Your Mullah regime is a gangrene for Iran body politic. They are wasting most important time in Iran's history to wage Ego-wars.

Oil would not remain world's Energy pivot for more than a couple of decades. ITER would be operational by 2027 and after that it is just the Economic challenge to cut costs.

Your Mullahs are selling your nation for cheap when they could have leveraged it's oil wealth to improve Iran's political status.

For good of Iranians, i wish that your Mullahs Kick the bucket pretty soon.

our Palestinians brothers love Iran. You are a confused Sri Lankan who is a English lover, the English would love to colonize your little island or is it already a english colony i dont know :omghaha:

That is why they are so enthusiastic to kill " Shia rafidi Pagan dogs " in Syria.

This time, it will be their last.

Inshallah, we will give them hell on earth.

I am sick to death of these sub-humans.

Against all my instincts, I supported giving them more permits to work in Israel. I supported letting them into Israel for Ramadan to enjoy the seaside.

But EVERY single time these savages throw it back in our faces. No matter how many gestures you make towards peace, these savages do the only thing they know to do - kill.

How can a so-called 'palestinian' be given a chance for a good income and working in Israel (a right he does not have) and befriend a colleague....knowing he's going to kill this person.

This is why the 'palestinians' are considered the most treacherous savages in the region. They stab everyone in the back. They stabbed the Kuwaitis in the back, the Lebanese, the Egyptians, Jordanians, Assad ..everyone.

I am growing to detest this entity.

Every single one of these work permits should be revoked. Let the entity work for peanuts amongst their brothers, not in Israel.

**** you 'palestinians'.
Inshallah hehehehe we going to help iran to get rid of arab ruling mullah in power

our Palestinians brothers love Iran. You are a confused Sri Lankan who is a English lover, the English would love to colonize your little island or is it already a english colony i dont know :omghaha:

Shut up basiji trash those Palestinian terrorist supported saddam in the war
They are ungrateful animals they backstabbed Kuwait when saddam invaded them
Kuwait was good with them gave them everything schools for their kids jobs

Yes, they love Iran so much that they betrayed it during the Iran-Iraq War. They (Hamas) loved Iran so much that they betrayed and criticized its involvement in Syria and even delivered militants and military knowledge to radical anti-Iranian Sunni groups in Syria to fight Hezbollah. They Palestinians love Iran so much that they commemorated Saddam last. They love Iran so much that according to Pew Global Survey, most Palestinians have a negative view of Iran.

You are too stupid to enjoy breathing.

RIP soldier.
Don't forget nidal Malik hassan and dozens Palestinian terrorists suicide bombers who killed iraqi people in 2005 and 2007

This time, it will be their last.

Inshallah, we will give them hell on earth.

I am sick to death of these sub-humans.

Against all my instincts, I supported giving them more permits to work in Israel. I supported letting them into Israel for Ramadan to enjoy the seaside.

But EVERY single time these savages throw it back in our faces. No matter how many gestures you make towards peace, these savages do the only thing they know to do - kill.

How can a so-called 'palestinian' be given a chance for a good income and working in Israel (a right he does not have) and befriend a colleague....knowing he's going to kill this person.

This is why the 'palestinians' are considered the most treacherous savages in the region. They stab everyone in the back. They stabbed the Kuwaitis in the back, the Lebanese, the Egyptians, Jordanians, Assad ..everyone.

I am growing to detest this entity.

Every single one of these work permits should be revoked. Let the entity work for peanuts amongst their brothers, not in Israel.

**** you 'palestinians'.

Have you ever considered anger management?

Your Mullah regime is a gangrene for Iran body politic. They are wasting most important time in Iran's history to wage Ego-wars.

Oil would not remain world's Energy pivot for more than a couple of decades. ITER would be operational by 2027 and after that it is just the Economic challenge to cut costs.

Your Mullahs are selling your nation for cheap when they could have leveraged it's oil wealth to improve Iran's political status.

That is why they are so enthusiastic to kill " Shia rafidi Pagan dogs " in Syria.

bla bla bla bla you are just a small skinny indian go worship your little ghandi looool:omghaha:

I hope pakistan invades india

Those racist Zionists ( as Jews are totally different with them ) including that soldier deserve 100 times worse than being beheaded

It's Iranis like you that make me think maybe you and your tentacles in Damascus & Beirut, need to be wiped out.

**** up bro ! :coffee:

steals land,,,,few years later accepts a free ride from same guy whom he threw out of his land,,,
,,,,,,,priceless

ta63v6.gif

greed kills.....the jew learnt it the hard way,,,,,firstly his greed made him steal land....then his greed made him accept a free ride from the same guy whose land he stole ,,,,,,,,,,,

reality is jews are trained from childhood to act as victims,,,,they are brainwashed in their schools and kindergartens. there is a special class for acting and playing a victim in which they are told and taught how to react and how to act when you hear the word holocaust,,,,,then when they reach higher classes they are taught how to lie and deceive people and how to lay plots.

Back
Top Bottom