What's new

Israeli rabbi bans male handshaking

This kind of stuff never gets printed in Western press!!!!!

The Creeping Jewish Fundamentalism in Our Midst
Yes it does....where do you think the story came from....Mars? I always thought of Orthodox Jews about the same as I consider fundie-retards from Islam or Christianity. At least Christians and Jews keep it to a minimum....and don't vote the morons in charge.

Come on now, does Iran & Co. really use the phrase "bloodsucking Zionists"?

I do know Rabbi's suck the blood of baby penisses

Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City

The ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh requires a practitioner to orally suck the baby's penis to 'cleanse' the open wound following its circumcision, making them susceptible to the virus.

Two more babies stricken with HERPES after ritual oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City | Mail Online

Jew in a bag! :omghaha:

o-ORTHODOX-JEW-IN-A-BAG-570.jpg

"This has nothing to do with women," user "thenewyorkgod" wrote. "He is a cohen,' descendant from the high holy priests of the temple and they are not allowed to walk into or fly over a cemetery, which would render them impure."

According to Haaretz: “Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashiv, the leader of the Lithuanian Haredi community in Israel, published a halakhic ruling in the past stipulating that Cohens mustn’t fly... because they are prohibited from flying over a cemetery.

“Later, Rabbi Eliashiv found a solution to this issue, ruling that wrapping oneself in thick plastic bags while the plane crossed over the cemetery is permissible.”

Indeed, there seems to be some precedent for holy men attempting to travel in plastic bags to and from Israel.

Orthodox Jew Covers Himself In Plastic Bag On Plane To Remain Pure If He Flies Over A Cemetery (PICTURE)

what???
smileys-scare-861807.gif

Me neither,i find it unhygienic,i don't practice it with friends as they know my views but i'm forced to do it with newly known people as i can't let them hanging :)))
Still...it leads to sin?!? :omghaha:

:what::what::what:

what kind of sins handshaking leading to! Its just a handshake.

What what? Every dude can come out of the toilette without washing his hands and be "glad to meet you"...What's wrong with just a verbal hello? A wink will do fine as well :coffee:

lolz ... hope you are joking... although i wont shake hands with a guy who is coming out of toilet... or who has wet/sweaty palm..
this one looks better
gayviolet.gif

Back
Top Bottom