What's new

Israeli rabbi bans male handshaking

Poor work in distraction:

RFS must be really frustrated searching for anti-Israeli anti-Jewish news and post THIS. :lol:

I get my news from Twitter and Facebook feed - do you know how they work? I don't need to actively look for stuff.

Your Iranian masters would be not satisfied with your findings. Do better job.

What are you on about? I'm not the one who lives under a rogue state that spends millions to pay do-nothing youngsters to litter the internet with state propaganda written in badly-written English.

RFS must be really frustrated searching for anti-Israeli anti-Jewish news and post THIS. :lol:

Your Iranian masters would be not satisfied with your findings. Do better job.

But best one was you guys made Hilary Clinton in-visible in photo osama kill raid...Because jewish people think that publishing photo of women sin....

Jewish Newspaper Photoshops Hillary Clinton Out of Iconic Photo

y7jj.jpg

blf6.jpg

Jewish Newspaper Photoshops Hillary Clinton Out of Iconic Photo | TheBlaze.com

Poor work in distraction:

I get my news from Twitter and Facebook feed - do you know how they work? I don't need to actively look for stuff
Who give a phuck how u search ur anti Israeli/ anti Jewish news? Fact is that you miserably failed with that joke. Go make a good search in dirty linen and find something more spicy next time.

What are you on about? I'm not the one who lives under a rogue state that spends millions to pay do-nothing youngsters to litter the internet with state propaganda written in badly-written English.
Stoop whining like a girl. In contrast to u I never search for someones dirty linen and posting them on forums.

But best one was you guys made Hilary Clinton in-visible in photo osama kill raid...Because jewish people think that publishing photo of women sin....
Poor retarded boy. You dont understand that Israel has freedom of speech and many dozens of newspapers. If there are some readers who dont want to see a woman thats their right and they buy newspapers that hide women. All major newspapers in Israel (Israel haYom, Yedioth Ahrodon, Haaretz, Maariv, Jerusalem Post...) dont hide any women, on contrary.

Who give a phuck how u search ur anti Israeli/ anti Jewish news? Fact is that you miserably failed with that joke. Go make a good search in dirty linen and find something more spicy next time.

Stoop whining like a girl. In contrast to u I never search for someones dirty linen and posting them on forums

Good heavens did it touch a raw nerve, you are rather catty today. What happened to miss prim and proper 500 :woot:

Poor retarded boy. You dont understand that Israel has freedom of speech and many dozens of newspapers. If there are some readers who dont want to see a woman thats their right and they buy newspapers that hide women. All major newspapers in Israel (Israel haYom, Yedioth Ahrodon, Haaretz, Maariv, Jerusalem Post...) dont hide any women, on contrary.

Ha ha..i can understand u are humliated...
By the way...What they those guys come out and they dont want to see any women? Their womens are veiled..? What do you think about France veil ban?

Actually i dont have any problem they hiding clinton..Only Mrs clinton might have shocked a bit...:-)...

But problem is world doesnt know that you guys also have craziest rubbies...

Yeah...i know your main streem papers do not hide women..because they need to pose decent...

Good heavens did it touch a raw nerve, you are rather catty today. What happened to miss prim and proper 500 :woot:

She is confused a bit...she doesnt understand she has to support rubby or oppose....

Ha ha..i can understand u are humliated...
How your lack of free speech knowledge can humiliate anyone?

By the way...What they those guys come out and they dont want to see any women? Their womens are veiled..?
Looking at woman other than wife considered not modest. Even veiled one.

What do you think about France veil ban?
Their country their right to make laws.

But problem is world doesnt know that you guys also have craziest rubbies...
Well they dont blow up anyone. What they write in their newspapers i dont care.

Israel is a very free and democratic society. They can balance things and know what is right and wrong.

Many kings and leaders from the Arabian world are often photographed greeting each other by kissing on the cheeks. For example the late Yasser Arafat. I wonder is there any fatwa - the Muslim edict against male kissing which is so prevalent in the Arab world between men. I am asking this because there is one fatwa edict by a Muslim scholar from Morocco who says that is alright for Muslims to have sex with corpses. Search on the internet. It is there on the internet.

How your lack of free speech knowledge can humiliate anyone?

Looking at woman other than wife considered not modest. Even veiled one.

Their country their right to make laws.

Well they dont blow up anyone. What they write in their newspapers i dont care.

Just like islamists...But problem is your country protectors writes a lot of rights of women in islam...and find that as reason to attack. Also they did not think that its their country and they can even force veil....

But anyways...You are much polite and cool in answering...

Back
Top Bottom