What's new

Israeli rabbi bans male handshaking

personally... i dont like hand shaking :tup:.

Me neither,i find it unhygienic,i don't practice it with friends as they know my views but i'm forced to do it with newly known people as i can't let them hanging :)))
Still...it leads to sin?!? :omghaha:

Me neither,i find it unhygienic,i don't practice it with friends as they know my views but i'm forced to do it with newly known people as i can't let them hanging :)))
Still...it leads to sin?!? :omghaha:

cut every man's right hand and problem solved.:smokin:

It's Press TV! Even when their reports have some facts correct they rarely place them in an accurate context.

As if there was anything " out of the blue " with what you are saying :omghaha:

PressTV is dedicated to bash Iran's foes including " the Bloodsucking Zionists "

what is more amusing in this thread is that the first two replies came from a saudi and an iranian. Both are known for such stupid bans and fatwas :O

So @Jewerine @Solomon2 @500 , brothers does this mean we can't shake hands or give each other a manly hug the next time we meet ? :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, when I handshake, I think of really sinful thoughts... :crazy:

Does Rabbi himself feel sinful thoughts when he handshaked a man? :omghaha:

31534510.jpg

RFS must be really frustrated searching for anti-Israeli anti-Jewish news and post THIS. :lol:

Your Iranian masters would be not satisfied with your findings. Do better job.

what is more amusing in this thread is that the first two replies came from a saudi and an iranian. Both are known for such stupid bans and fatwas :O

LoLz, have you ever seen a Saudi complying with a stupid baseless fatwa or bans? Some rules were made to be broken, while some are utterly fixed :lol:

I'm homophobic ! :bad:

I thought you are friendly to everyone :pop:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom