What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Israel trying to fabricate an excuse to attack iran and get sympethy from the world...
dirty propoganda.

Israel embassy car blast: Indian intelligence hints at Iran's hand

Israel embassy car blast: Indian intelligence hints at Iran's hand - The Times of India

If this is true , then it is very bad for India - Iran relations is in gr8 danger.
India is supporting Iran with trade and opposing American sanctions .. What ever Israel did with Iran was in Iran .. Iran should do same in Israel .. By doing it in third country Iran is losing supporters in international community ...
Iran should fire a person who gave this kind of idea, which is counterproductive for Iran in short and long term ..

be careful using religious references next time-:angry:-
this time am only reporting you- there are many flying monkeys and elephants i can use too as a provocation reference-
Thank You-
FYI , It is not i who coined them as ababeels ; Look at Farhat Taj and her seminal work Taliban and Anti-Taliban. A small insight for you here BOOK REVIEW: A book late but most needed —by Zubair Torwali
One of the most significant and rigorous arguments of Ms Farhat Taj’s book is in favour of the drone attacks which, according to the writer, the people of FATA regard as Ababeel (the swallows sent to destroy Abraha during the latter’s siege of Ka’aba). Drones have become the most commented upon, and lamented over, issue in the mainstream media of Pakistan. Every now and then, religious leaders and almost all political parties, including the ruling party in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, publicly denounce drone attacks on the pretext that they kill innocent civilians. But Ms Taj presents a completely different picture. She even quotes ANP’s political leaders praising the drones privately. While the author favours the drones, she admits the killing of civilians in the attacks but contends that most of these deaths occur due to high value targets taking refuge in the homes of the tribesmen.

First of all- My sincere condolences- and wish the injured speedy recovery-

Then- i am shocked at the indians reactions- cm'on whats gone wrong with you guys-
5 pages and no body used the "ISI" word?- :woot:-
Pretty amazing-

Finally a pakistani member condemned the attack... I was surprised that no one condemned it in 5 pages

Israel has no quarrels killing citizens and officials of foreign countries on foreign soil.
It has no right to scream victim when it is on the receiving end of its own kind of terror.
Case closed.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Netyanhu is a big retard. The Indian intelligence didnt even finish their forensic works, research and this loudmouth knows already who is behind the attacks ?

You are talking about finish, they didn't even START their investigation. lmao Natanyahu is a big bafoon

Its a plot of western Zionist allying with eastern Zionist against those humble peace loving people of the world, unfortunately things went terribly wrong and the stupid Zionist have messed up that resulted in hurting their own participating partners. Flop and stupid planning.

How ? I merely used her phrase as a reference which may make her wrong, but how does it make me wrong by quoting her ?

There is a website which degrades and makes fun of "you know who testosterone laden flying parahumans (not my word- i quoted)"- should i start quoting them to make a sick point?- and clean my hand by saying i didn't coined the term?- i think i was very clear what i meant above- stop acting like a naive and silly kid-

Israel embassy car blast: Indian intelligence hints at Iran's hand

Israel embassy car blast: Indian intelligence hints at Iran's hand - The Times of India

If this is true , then it is very bad for India - Iran relations is in gr8 danger.
India is supporting Iran with trade and opposing American sanctions .. What ever Israel did with Iran was in Iran .. Iran should do same in Israel .. By doing it in third country Iran is losing supporters in international community ...
Iran should fire a person who gave this kind of idea, which is counterproductive for Iran in short and long term ..
so anyone using magnetic bomb prooves it is the Iranian hand?

sadly i can say you this is exactly what is able to do MeK: use the same methods than in Iran .

everything is possible.. then it is better to be sure .

Using magnetic bomb- is a signature of certain type of organization-
Heck i will use a magnetic bomb to blow up Disney land- and the blame will go to the iranians- hallelujah-

Just wondering if we were to give up Iranian oil for now, is there an alternative?

Indians and Pakistanis members are alike similarly, they are easily emotional and blaming anything without THINKING STRAIGHT in right brain.

Whatever happened bombing in Pakistan, we are getting used with it til prove.
Whatever happened bombing in India recently, they gone screaming.

Glad it is not Indian victims, hope you can think twice....

I condemn every attack on innocent civilians.

However, this will be the true test of India's resolve. Will it buckle under pressure from the US/Israel against Iran? India might be getting its first glimpse of the great geopolitical game (also known as the WOT) Pakistan has been facing since the last 10 years if it proceeds with its relations with Iran.

I guess, Israel now pressure India to tell the world --"Iran DID it screamingly"-- during the process of investigations. I know, India is strong enough to resist pressures and must decide their own investigations by rejecting Israelis claims.

Back
Top Bottom