What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Arab Bedouins are preparing for their doom according to Holy Prophet salAllahu wasalam prophecy.

Very difficult period is approaching on the Arab world.

People have been saying that for like the past century, in fact for the previous 10 centuries if you open history. It's better to stop assuming that someone will end up the worse.
The oldest profession in the world. Prostitution. Shocker !

I am sure there are plenty of under-ground brothels to fulfill every fetish and desire in Pakistan as well. However, i am guessing you guys are getting your knickers in a knot because Israelis decided to stick their family jewels into Russian and African prostitutes in Dubai instead of Tel Aviv ?

Jews are known to be a bit skimpy with their money , so I'm guessing prostitutes are cheaper in Dubai since living costs here are lower than in tel aviv ?

also, its hilarious to think these Jews ticked the box that said (visiting to sleep with prostitutes) LOL !

This is just how they see your country :)

Just another fancy location with prostitutes. Nothing culturally, historically to expect from this former bay of pirates anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis are good people. there are 200 million of you so it will take time , but surely with education reaching all corners of Pakistan , and the abolishment of tribalism, Pakistan and Pakistanis will be a reason for all of us to be proud, inshallah

Whatever time it would take we would never let government of Pakistan to allow prostitution officially in Pakistan

Whatever time it would take we would never let government to allow prostitution officially in Pakistan

The dick chopping laws introduced by Pakistan are more in line with Jewish sects than Islamic fiqh.

For a lawless country, official seal of approvals are for the middle class electoral batti people.

The dick chopping laws introduced by Pakistan are more in line with Jewish sects than Islamic fiqh.

For a lawless country, official seal of approvals are for the middle class electoral batti people.

Shutup

People have been saying that for like the past century, in fact for the previous 10 centuries if you open history. It's better to stop assuming that someone will end up the worse.

This is just how they see your Arap country :)

Just another fancy location with prostitutes. Nothing culturally, historically to expect from this former bay of pirates anyway.

If it makes you feel better about yourself and the state of your own country , then be my guest yar , bask in the bliss of dissing the failed state of The United Arab Emirates.

p.s thanks for thinking the UAE is fancy ;)
The oil must be running out...

you scared me there for a second !

not just yet. Though i am a fierce advocate of moving away from oil income. The UAE is working really hard to achieve this , i don't want to bore you with a bunch of articles , you could google it if your interested.
I knew UAE was looking to diversify away from oil that underpins their economy, i just didnot ever think it woud be done by having UAE open the legs of their women as a natural resource to do it..

Come on yar ! where are your manners and good up-bringing ? i am sure your mother, sister, aunty and grandmother would be disappointed you were accusing Muslim sisters of being whores. ......

Then again , if its easy for you to use this sort of language , perhaps your the type of man that doesn't mind people calling women in your family the same way.

Last edited:
  • Prostitution in Dubai has allowed Israeli men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire
  • New development comes a month after UAE opened its airspace to Israel
Fahad Zulfikar 18 Dec 2020

Welcome

(Karachi) In a startling revelation, Israeli men are reportedly flying in groups to Dubai to "sleep with prostitutes" just a month after the United Arab Emirates (UAE) opened its airspace to Israel, an article published in Ynet News reported.

The report highlighted the new disgusting phenomenon related to Israeli men who travelled to the UAE with a mission to "sleep with as many prostitutes as possible." The 'sex tourism' in Dubai has allowed the men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire.

"It happens in the luxury hotels of Dubai, in the nightclubs, everywhere. Outside the hotels, people walk around with brochures and shove you in the hand," says Benny, a businessman who visits Dubai frequently.

"They already recognize the groups of Israelis, approach them with options of a photo gallery on an iPad or mobile. Everything is very open, as if it were a pizza menu with toppings," he said.

Another businessman Shlomi said, "This is a thriving Israeli sex tourism business in Dubai."

Meanwhile, Eran, who flew to Dubai from Tel Aviv with his friends has been staying in a luxury hotel. He and his friends say they came here to sleep with the prostitutes. The group paid a hefty amount for the purpose highlighting the degrading treatment of women in UAE.

A few months ago, the UAE and Bahrain signed agreements to normalize relations with Israel, becoming the latest Arab states to break a longstanding taboo in a strategic realignment of Middle Eastern countries against Iran.

US President Donald Trump hosted the White House ceremony, capping a dramatic month when first the UAE and then Bahrain agreed to reverse decades of ill will without a resolution of Israel's decades-old dispute with the Palestinians.

The deals, denounced by the Palestinians, make them the third and fourth Arab states to take such steps to normalize ties since Israel signed peace treaties with Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994.

The pact which brought Israel, the UAE and Bahrain together reflects their shared concern about Iran's rising influence in the region and development of ballistic missiles. Iran has been critical of the agreement.

Source:

NO- WONDER MOSSADS NEW CHIEF HAS GONE AWOL-SINCE A WEEK.............

Jews are the global leaders in the P0rn industry. They literally started it here in the USA. Play boy, Hustle etc were all Jewish Israeli.
I Say one name: Epstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom