What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work hard. Play hard. As an example, an Israeli Jew sitting in USA designed Predator drone that wrecked havoc in tribal belts of Pakistan. Google "father of drone". No wonder Israelis are working as well as enjoying themselves.

There are billion other news reports which are similar occurring's or even worse but never get reported. This one made it to news so its reached a 3-page mark of comments so far.

Those same drones are the reason Pakistani "brother country" Azerbhaijan won besides the Azeris love the Israelis so much they wave their flags when they got Karabakh back
Bro, in complete agreement with you. However, I believe the new generation of Pakistani people are more in line with our way of thinking and are more aware of the reality of our relationship with the gulfis. We seriously need to get rid of the low iq retarded "ummah chummah" lovers. The ONLY "chummah" that is going on is between the Arabs and Israelis as they embrace one another. And why not, Arabs and Jews/Israelis are brothers and sisters. Pakistanis are not even an afterthought for these Semetic people.
The new generation replaced loving Arabs for the Turks same crap we never learn no wonder we are in the state we are in Pakistan needs to get its act together

The outlook you display is exactly what Turks have. But whereas you are unfortunately a rare Pakistani nationalist almost all Turks are rabid Turk nationalists. And see you see their country compared to Pakistan.

The saddest and most frustrating thing is that most Pakistanis are far too dumb too see this irony. I honestly feel like screaming my head off now because I am so angry!

I believe the new generation of Pakistani people are more in line with our way of thinking

I do not know what kind of Pakistanis come to work in the UAE , as in , which parts of Pakistan and such, but yes i admit to raising an eye-brow and go "wtf" to myself when they ask to take pictures with me , and treat me like a very special person. It makes me extremely uncomfortable and my fellow Emiratis share the same opinion. We treat them with respect and kindness because they really are lovely people. Sometimes tribal, rural people from Pakistan and the UAE and most of the world are naïve and oblivious of how the world works

based on your own words , some Pakistanis "worship" gulf Arabs , which is cringe and wrong , bless their hearts , hopefully they wisen up and simply respect and like people without "worshipping them"

then some Pakistanis on these boards call Gulf Arabs the worst names and wish harm and death and destruction upon us , also, very unhealthy and childish perspective to have about any people really.

Middle ground perhaps ? as in , show love and respect for EVERYONE, and if one of them is an ***-hole , be my guest and knock him on the head. However, to have this dark, black, blinding hate for everything Arab is mind boggling.

They systematically destroyed all morality of West.

who is this West? The Romans? Greeks? both civilizations of slavers, rapists, partakers of orgies and mass genocides. The man Israel? Just one man. The Vikings? Who butchered, raided and robbed their way around Europe and other places?

Morality seems to have been a show. Do as I say but behind closed doors I will do something completely different.

@Abu Dhabi I actually entirely respect UAE for the decision it has taken. Better to be the vanguard, the trend setter, the history maker, the one that brings change then just a lousy follower.

But for this UAE - Israel alliance to work you need to consolidate by ushering in the enormous business, scientific, publicity, media, political power Israel has. This can happen by vast number of Israeli's either moving to UAE or regularly visiting. However be warned the ex-pat Pakistani community represents a threat to the Israeli's. You need to -

• either drain the swamp [reduce ex-pat Pakistani's from UAE and replace with Indian's etc]
  • increase police and surviellance of ex-pat Pakistani's in UAE

Pakistani's are followers. Never in the history of the Muslim world have they ever been leaders or trend setters. The problem is Pakistani's tend to be narrow minded, backward and do best as migrants in West or Middle East. Any doubts check out state of Pakistan.

Pakistanis are good people. there are 200 million of you so it will take time , but surely with education reaching all corners of Pakistan , and the abolishment of tribalism, Pakistan and Pakistanis will be a reason for all of us to be proud, inshallah

Those same drones are the reason Pakistani "brother country" Azerbhaijan won besides the Azeris love the Israelis so much they wave their flags when they got Karabakh back

The new generation replaced loving Arabs for the Turks same crap we never learn no wonder we are in the state we are in Pakistan needs to get its act together
For some reason we have bad habit of looking hero outside the borders. We have our own heros and great potential. For example ...

A 33 years old Pakistani born ..

Pakistani-American Ali Zaidi named in Biden’s climate team, says is 'deeply honoured'

For some reason we have bad habit of looking hero outside the borders. We have our own heros and great potential. For example ...

Pakistani-American Ali Zaidi named in Biden’s climate team, says is 'deeply honoured'

Mashallah.

No one will love, care for and want the best for Pakistani boys and girls like Pakistanis themselves.

Show love and support at all times. Give them everything you can. Instead of putting them down and calling them stupid and followers. these are future generations that need your support.

Ew another typical Washington trash who happens to be Pakistani what is he gonna advocate for Indo-Pacific and Biden is probably the most Anti Pakistan politician out there there is mindset that whenever Pakistani dude makes it big in politics in the west he/she automatically cares about Pakistan

Pakistanis are good people. there are 200 million of you so it will take time , but surely with education reaching all corners of Pakistan , and the abolishment of tribalism, Pakistan and Pakistanis will be a reason for all of us to be proud, inshallah
Yeh, mate pray for us. And your right. Only education and time will fix my people. Maybe another generation. Until than it's either poverty at home, be migrants driving Israeli sex tourists in Dubai or illegal migration in boats to Europe.

*sigh*.

I really dislike Israel believe me If I had the power I would push red button on Tel Aviv but reality Is Israel is a regional power her Arab neighbors are pathetic losers sadly besides Pakistans's allies China,Azerbaijan and Turkey all have at least cordial trade or political relationship with Israel only difference unlike the US which has huge influential Evangelical Christian lobby that advocates for Israel and Zionism on religious terms Russia,China,Turkey,Azerbaijan etc are more pragmatic

My thoughts exactly. The worst mix- Dumb meets Dial-a-Mullah influence and you get the zombie we are talking about.

Problem is that ultra dumbs breeding with dial-a-Mullahs end up breeding many retarded low IQ offspring who are usually for worst than their parents.

Yeh, mate pray for us. And your right. Only education and time will fix my people. Maybe another generation. Until than it's either poverty at home, be migrants driving Israeli sex tourists in Dubai or illegal migration in boats to Europe.

*sigh*.
This what ticks me off I live in comfort in America and yet my homeland is still poor grrr, my dad left Pakistan in like 1976 and I would argue he seems more nationalistic now than ever but deep down he knows he wont see any improvement in his lifetime so gotta cope somehow my hope is when my middle age at least Pakistan at least becomes 2nd world or middle income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom