What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don`t see a problem with that. Their country, their hospitality.
Arabs would be doing the same: flying to Israel and sleeping with green eyed blondes.
These Israelis are also sleeping with blue/green eyed goris, mostly from eastern European countries and Russia etc.

Work hard. Play hard. As an example, an Israeli Jew sitting in USA designed Predator drone that wrecked havoc in tribal belts of Pakistan. Google "father of drone". No wonder Israelis are working as well as enjoying themselves.

There are billion other news reports which are similar occurring's or even worse but never get reported. This one made it to news so its reached a 3-page mark of comments so far.

I'm the biggest dial-a-Mullah in London...........Arab good. Pakistani bad dogs. Pakistanis must be slaves of gulfi Arabs. We must do EVERYTHING the Arabs tell us to do if we are to be good pious Muslims.

London dial-a-Mullah signing out.

You have personal issues. Go get them fixed. Again I ask... Should be delete all non-Pakistani sections on PDF???.. yes or No... Going by your head in a box theory...

As an example, an Israeli Jew sitting in USA designed Predator drone that wrecked havoc
Same goes with Nuclear bomb and also inventor of ammonia plant.. paving the way for TNT
but thats not the point...

You have personal issues. Go get them fixed. Again I ask... Should be delete all non-Pakistani sections on PDF???.. yes or No... Going by your head in a box theory...

I do have personal issues. To me, Pakistanis are the most important people in the world. I want the best for my people. I couldn't give a flying f**k about Arabs or any other foreigners.

I do have personal issues. To me, Pakistanis are the most important people in the world. I want the best for my people. I couldn't give a flying f**k about Arabs or any other foreigners.
The outlook you display is exactly what Turks have. But whereas you are unfortunately a rare Pakistani nationalist almost all Turks are rabid Turk nationalists. And see you see their country compared to Pakistan.

Most likely they are shagging some Russians or Ukrainians rather than Gulf Arabs Dubai is like 80 percent Expat

What's about the Ten Commandments - thou shan't not visit the prostitutes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom