What's new

Israeli men going in droves to UAE to "sleep with prostitutes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest profession in the world. Prostitution. Shocker !

I am sure there are plenty of under-ground brothels to fulfill every fetish and desire in Pakistan as well. However, i am guessing you guys are getting your knickers in a knot because Israelis decided to stick their family jewels into Russian and African prostitutes in Dubai instead of Tel Aviv ?

Jews are known to be a bit skimpy with their money , so I'm guessing prostitutes are cheaper in Dubai since living costs here are lower than in tel aviv ?

also, its hilarious to think these Jews ticked the box that said (visiting to sleep with prostitutes) LOL !

Underground versus mainstream... That's the difference.

All the comments I could think of were anti Semitic in one way or another. So I decide to go with the following

"Pakistanis care for Israelis so much that they do not want them to indulge in activities that bring Wrath of God".

It is like that one time Israel helped Pakistan track the dark web child rapist gang.

All the comments I could think of were anti Semitic in one way or another. So I decide to go with the following

"Pakistanis care for Israelis so much that they do not want them to indulge in activities that bring Wrath of God".

It is like that one time Israel helped Pakistan track the dark web child rapist gang.

El Sidd for Pakistani minister of Foreign affairs ;)

Their Country. Their rules, their way of life. They can do what they like. Nothing g to do with Pakistan or Pakistanis. We need to help our poor and prevent Pakistan from becoming the poorest country on earth before we start to judge others.
Mate, we live in exceptional times. For people like me and you who have been shouting for a long time that there is no such thing as ummah. There is no such thing as especial relion with Gulf Arabs. But the legions of rainwashed Pakistan's who idolized UAE, Saudia etc would descend like wolves and with help of PDF craven moderates would lick at the feet of these petrodollar sheikhs and their zombie Pakistani's woeshippers.

Today not a day goes by when a missile flies in from UAE and rips the ar*ses of these Pakistani's. You can just imagine them reading about Israeli's hugging UAE brothers and heading off in droves to whorehouse in the Muslim UAE. There will come soon, a day when the same will be happening in Saudia Arabia. And these zombies wanted young Pakistani's boys get killed fighting in Yemen while the Gulf Arabs entertained Zionists in Dubai whorehouses.

Also expect ex-pat Pakistani community to come under strict policing by UAE authorities as they will be worried a jihadi from this group could do what they do In Karachi, Peshwawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore - blow themselves up for Allah.

Dare the ex-pat Pakistani's led by a rabid mullah try disparaging Israeli's in Dubai. Watch what UAE will do to them.

Applies to India too

But then that won't stop you from commenting about India

After selling oil for decades now arabs are down to opening brothel for money

What a downgrade!!!

india and indians are the enemy of my race and nation. I will demonise them no matter. UAE and Arabs are not my enemies.

After selling oil for decades now arabs are down to opening brothel for money

What a downgrade!!!
They know they can sell oil to brothels too. Saande ka tail. Business is booming

• Prostitution in Dubai has allowed Israeli men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire
  • New development comes a month after UAE opened its airspace to Israel
Fahad Zulfikar 18 Dec 2020

Welcome

(Karachi) In a startling revelation, Israeli men are reportedly flying in groups to Dubai to "sleep with prostitutes" just a month after the United Arab Emirates (UAE) opened its airspace to Israel, an article published in Ynet News reported.

The report highlighted the new disgusting phenomenon related to Israeli men who travelled to the UAE with a mission to "sleep with as many prostitutes as possible." The 'sex tourism' in Dubai has allowed the men to come to town with thousands of dollars in their pockets just to fulfill their sexual desire.

"It happens in the luxury hotels of Dubai, in the nightclubs, everywhere. Outside the hotels, people walk around with brochures and shove you in the hand," says Benny, a businessman who visits Dubai frequently.

"They already recognize the groups of Israelis, approach them with options of a photo gallery on an iPad or mobile. Everything is very open, as if it were a pizza menu with toppings," he said.

Another businessman Shlomi said, "This is a thriving Israeli sex tourism business in Dubai."

Meanwhile, Eran, who flew to Dubai from Tel Aviv with his friends has been staying in a luxury hotel. He and his friends say they came here to sleep with the prostitutes. The group paid a hefty amount for the purpose highlighting the degrading treatment of women in UAE.

A few months ago, the UAE and Bahrain signed agreements to normalize relations with Israel, becoming the latest Arab states to break a longstanding taboo in a strategic realignment of Middle Eastern countries against Iran.

US President Donald Trump hosted the White House ceremony, capping a dramatic month when first the UAE and then Bahrain agreed to reverse decades of ill will without a resolution of Israel's decades-old dispute with the Palestinians.

The deals, denounced by the Palestinians, make them the third and fourth Arab states to take such steps to normalize ties since Israel signed peace treaties with Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994.

The pact which brought Israel, the UAE and Bahrain together reflects their shared concern about Iran's rising influence in the region and development of ballistic missiles. Iran has been critical of the agreement.

Source:

what is your problem ? UAE does not need your guidance .

Jews are the global leaders in the P0rn industry. They literally started it here in the USA. Play boy, Hustle etc were all Jewish Israeli.
so **** industry does not exist in pakistan ? what is hira mandi meant for ?

@Abu Dhabi I actually entirely respect UAE for the decision it has taken. Better to be the vanguard, the trend setter, the history maker, the one that brings change then just a lousy follower.

But for this UAE - Israel alliance to work you need to consolidate by ushering in the enormous business, scientific, publicity, media, political power Israel has. This can happen by vast number of Israeli's either moving to UAE or regularly visiting. However be warned the ex-pat Pakistani community represents a threat to the Israeli's. You need to -

• either drain the swamp [reduce ex-pat Pakistani's from UAE and replace with Indian's etc]
  • increase police and surviellance of ex-pat Pakistani's in UAE

Pakistani's are followers. Never in the history of the Muslim world have they ever been leaders or trend setters. The problem is Pakistani's tend to be narrow minded, backward and do best as migrants in West or Middle East. Any doubts check out state of Pakistan.

Mate, we live in exceptional times. For people like me and you who have been shouting for a long time that there is no such thing as ummah. There is no such thing as especial relion with Gulf Arabs. But the legions of rainwashed Pakistan's who idolized UAE, Saudia etc would descend like wolves and with help of PDF craven moderates would lick at the feet of these petrodollar sheikhs and their zombie Pakistani's woeshippers.

Today not a day goes by when a missile flies in from UAE and rips the ar*ses of these Pakistani's. You can just imagine them reading about Israeli's hugging UAE brothers and heading off in droves to whorehouse in the Muslim UAE. There will come soon, a day when the same will be happening in Saudia Arabia. And these zombies wanted young Pakistani's boys get killed fighting in Yemen while the Gulf Arabs entertained Zionists in Dubai whorehouses.

Also expect ex-pat Pakistani community to come under strict policing by UAE authorities as they will be worried a jihadi from this group could do what they do In Karachi, Peshwawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore - blow themselves up for Allah.

Dare the ex-pat Pakistani's led by a rabid mullah try disparaging Israeli's in Dubai. Watch what UAE will do to them.

Bro, in complete agreement with you. However, I believe the new generation of Pakistani people are more in line with our way of thinking and are more aware of the reality of our relationship with the gulfis. We seriously need to get rid of the low iq retarded "ummah chummah" lovers. The ONLY "chummah" that is going on is between the Arabs and Israelis as they embrace one another. And why not, Arabs and Jews/Israelis are brothers and sisters. Pakistanis are not even an afterthought for these Semetic people.

hira mandi
Hira singh was a commander of Sikh army.... that mandi is closed now but brothels popped up different places but there is no permanent red light area as such..

@Abu Dhabi I actually entirely respect UAE for the decision it has taken. Better to be the vanguard, the trend setter, the history maker, the one that brings change then just a lousy follower.

But for this UAE - Israel alliance to work you need to consolidate by ushering in the enormous business, scientific, publicity, media, political power Israel has. This can happen by vast number of Israeli's either moving to UAE or regularly visiting. However be warned the ex-pat Pakistani community represents a threat to the Israeli's. You need to -

• either drain the swamp [reduce ex-pat Pakistani's from UAE and replace with Indian's etc]
  • increase police and surviellance of ex-pat Pakistani's in UAE

Pakistani's are followers. Never in the history of the Muslim world have they ever been leaders or trend setters. The problem is Pakistani's tend to be narrow minded, backward and do best as migrants in West or Middle East. Any doubts check out state of Pakistan.

Which is why Pakistan needs to establish full diplomatic and bilateral ties with Israel. Just like the Palestinians have done with india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom