What's new

Israeli company unveils new Super Heron HF drone

it was not the first holocast, and perhaps not the last one if they don't stop fingering rest of the world:lol:.......well, according to Quran, they were the chosen ones, they were blessed with beauty and knowledge.....and they used both of them.......
Bhagwat Geeta says.. Do the Karma and don't bother about results of Karma.... Why does islamic world hate them so much.. Apart from them I think nobody has issues with them (after Hitler)

Bhagwat Geeta says.. Do the Karma and don't bother about results of Karma.... Why does islamic world hate them so much.. Apart from them I think nobody has issues with them (after Hitler)
As you said Islamic world hate them i don't........................and it,s not just islamic world it,s mojority at large that does not like jews, and when i say jews then that does not means ordinary jews, its their leaders and those bankers and industrialists whjo have crossed every limit, i mean if you stop dilevry of all kinds of items incleding food and medicine then what do you expect world to do, that,s inhuman.... and you know the matter is really serious when a country that has founding role in creating israel threatens to attack israel if she does not stops its inhuman behaviour.........even when it has no concerne with the oppressed party...how can you expect others to like you when you are butchering people just for some piece of land...

As you said Islamic world hate them i don't........................and it,s not just islamic world it,s mojority at large that does not like jews, and when i say jews then that does not means ordinary jews, its their leaders and those bankers and industrialists whjo have crossed every limit, i mean if you stop dilevry of all kinds of items incleding food and medicine then what do you expect world to do, that,s inhuman.... and you know the matter is really serious when a country that has founding role in creating israel threatens to attack israel if she does not stops its inhuman behaviour.........even when it has no concerne with the oppressed party...how can you expect others to like you when you are butchering people just for some piece of land...
May be because I haven't came across such Jews.. Black Ships are everywhere, In Christens, Muslims, Hindus, Budhist and even Jews.. So are we looking at White paper, or the spot on it... Its our choice... which makes the difference...

May be because I haven't came across such Jews.. Black Ships are everywhere, In Christens, Muslims, Hindus, Budhist and even Jews.. So are we looking at White paper, or the spot on it... Its our choice... which makes the difference...
Agree, .......ya it,s our choice but in jews case the black spot has become too big to ignore, offcource there is a lot of propoganda about them because of their sucess but i don't know wether they cannot stop the propoganda or the propoganda is truth because everything is proving right.....just like muslims are recognised as terrorist in world due to some handfull of idiots, jews are also recognised like this, due to handfull of jewish ambitious leaders.....

looks like turkish uav
Hermes 900 looks like Anka:

Hermes900-2012%28638x253%29.jpg

pirhayati20121120225848660.jpg

Heron is very different:

AIR_UAV_Heron-1_Shoval_Underside_lg.jpg

Agree, .......ya it,s our choice but in jews case the black spot has become too big to ignore, offcource there is a lot of propoganda about them because of their sucess but i don't know wether they cannot stop the propoganda or the propoganda is truth because everything is proving right.....just like muslims are recognised as terrorist in world due to some handfull of idiots, jews are also recognised like this, due to handfull of jewish ambitious leaders.....
Follow your heart and mind rather than others' words and brainwashing.. You seems to be pretty well educated and good understanding and also seems to be a rational personal...

Untitled3-e1392147206471.jpg

Comparison to Heron 1:

---------------------- Heron 1 ------------- Super Heron
weight ------------ 1270 kg -------------- 1450 kg
wingspan ---------- 16.6 m ---------------- 17 m
power --------------- 115 hp --------------- 200 hp diesel
max speed ------ 220 km/h ------------ 278 km/h
ceiling ------------- 10,000 m ------------ 10,000 m
max payload ------ 400 kg ----------------- 450 kg
endurance -------- 20 - 45 h --------------- 24 - 45 h

So India will be buying in big numbers.

Does the Israeli military have their own satellite systems up which can be used to operate a drone program?

Almost all of their defence equipment are made in USA.

So will it be supplied to India? Also will it be used against Pakistan?

For sure it will be supplied to India & of course it will be used against Pakistan & may be against China as well.

wow , what a nice drun

Israel has 4 communication satellites currently: Amos 2, Amos 3, Amos 4 and Amos 5.
it's kinda funny , cause i can find amos on my satellite receiver too , i guess i'm israeli haha

I think with this super Hero , you can finally drop barrel bombs like mr. assad does

Back
Top Bottom