What's new

Israeli airstrike kills two Iran-backed Hezbollah terrorists in Syria

I also laughed at libya, syria. Iraq being progressive.:rofl:

They were /are all ruled by dictators and they produce NOTHING AT ALL, that is competitive worldwide, apart from depending on oil and gas GOD gave them, extracted by western companies/technology. I dont really know what some members here think a ''progessive nation ' means. :lol:
Japan, S.Korea , China. and even Brazil etc are all progressive nations. :enjoy:
maybe things were not perfect but at least there was peace and order people lived their life now we all know what is like millions of immigrants countries destroyed terrorists are everywhere

maybe things were not perfect but at least there was peace and order people lived their life now we all know what is like millions of immigrants countries destroyed terrorists are everywhere

Hey ,

As an Egyptian what's your view regarding the war in Syria , Yemen and Iraq ?

What is public opinion about this in your country ?

Hey ,

As an Egyptian what's your view regarding the war in Syria , Yemen and Iraq ?

What is public opinion about this in your country ?
i think yeman iraq and syria were better off before all of this i feel sorry for all who lost their life and i wish all this can be solved soon
public opinion i cant be sure some say that the syrian army victory is the shortest path to peace and big hit for terrorist organizations others think that bashar is the problem and he should have done some reforms in the start of the events so they think he must go some others say that the regime and the rebels are both part of the problem .international and local media play a big role of course in how the public view the crisis

Syria was not at peace, and has not been at peace for 70 years.
Order maintained by security forces reporting to a dictator.
Demands for reform, met by bullets.

el-Assad needs to leave.
Not that there is any perceivable good alternative,
but what will happen afterwards needs to be decided by the Syrians.

Syria was not at peace, and has not been at peace for 70 years.
Order maintained by security forces reporting to a dictator.
Demands for reform, met by bullets.

el-Assad needs to leave.
Not that there is any perceivable good alternative,
but what will happen afterwards needs to be decided by the Syrians.
do you really think syrians will have a say in anything for the next 50 years at least ? i am sure if the people of syria went to ask isil to leave they would leave at once if they asked nicely

hahaha really i dont think Iran Syria and Hezbollah is that sstupid

Well done Israel. The only civilised country in the middle east.

Well done Israel. The only civilised country in the middle east.

Civilization is pure BS ( In my opinion ) .

Whoever has power calls himself civilized and others barbarian or savage .

Romans and Greeks called themselves civilized at the height of power but they were famous for crushing and slaughtering every single tribe and nation on their way .

The same was honest for some known people who ruled Muslims and the game has continued till now .

If we consider history and civilization as what I mentioned above , Then I completely agree with you in calling Israel a civilized state like it's western supporters cause they're exactly stepping on the path of ancient's so called civilized nations .

do you really think syrians will have a say in anything for the next 50 years at least ? i am sure if the people of syria went to ask isil to leave they would leave at once if they asked nicely

Nope, the Syrians will first have to get an agreement between themselves,
and then they will have to fight for it against the Daesh.

Romans and Greeks called themselves civilized at the height of power but they were famous for crushing and slaughtering every single tribe and nation on their way .

The same was honest for some known people who ruled Muslims and the game has continued till now .

If we consider history and civilization as what I mentioned above , Then I completely agree with you in calling Israel a civilized state like it's western supporters cause they're exactly stepping on the path of ancient's so called civilized nations .

You are painting stuff in black and white, but in reality you have to use shades of grey.
Mankind has over time established laws of interaction, and you CAN measure
how different states abide by those laws.
Basic Human Rights have been agreed on, and you can also measure how
different states abide by them.
The states ending up on top are the most civilized and the ones at the bottom are the least civilized,
but there is no absolute criteria that you have to have more than x points to be called civilized.
A country can call another country significantly lower on the scale to be barbaric - and will...

Israel is in war with Syrian state.

West backs Assad actually. They dropped tens of thousands bombs on Assad's enemies.

If west backed Assad, Israel would not dare to even frown at Assad. Israel can never go against USA's regional plans. Stop pretending you guys have a political strategy that is at odds with America.

You are right. The Brits considered themselves very civilized when they had restaurants in India which had signs that said "No Dogs or Indians Allowed" and the Americans considered themselves very civilized as they sold black slaves in the open market like cattle. Nazis considered themselves civilized when they would send Jews and Gypsies to the gas chambers. The Israelis consider themselves civilized where they would take away land from locals and give it to a family from Europe who had never lived in that land based on some religious relation to each other.

If west backed Assad, Israel would not dare to even frown at Assad. Israel can never go against USA's regional plans. Stop pretending you guys have a political strategy that is at odds with America.

You are right. The Brits considered themselves very civilized when they had restaurants in India which had signs that said "No Dogs or Indians Allowed" and the Americans considered themselves very civilized as they sold black slaves in the open market like cattle. Nazis considered themselves civilized when they would send Jews and Gypsies to the gas chambers. The Israelis consider themselves civilized where they would take away land from locals and give it to a family from Europe who had never lived in that land based on some religious relation to each other.

What is civilized changes over time.
The World has moved on from how you treat members of your own group,
to how you treat members of all other groups.
That happened after the Second World War.

The civilized thing to do is if you want to move to a different country,
you buy land to live on, and that is mostly what happened in Israel.
Since they got funding from big organisations,
they could easily out-bid local Arab farmers,
and that caused a lot of hurt.

On the West Bank, Israel is using old laws from the Ottoman era
that was introduced to persecute non-muslims to confiscate land.

All very civilized, but hardly fair.

What is civilized changes over time.
The World has moved on from how you treat members of your own group,
to how you treat members of all other groups.
That happened after the Second World War.

The civilized thing to do is if you want to move to a different country,
you buy land to live on, and that is mostly what happened in Israel.
Since they got funding from big organisations,
they could easily out-bid local Arab farmers,
and that caused a lot of hurt.

On the West Bank, Israel is using old laws from the Ottoman era
that was introduced to persecute non-muslims to confiscate land.

All very civilized, but hardly fair.

As @The SiLent crY mentioned, "civilized" comes from power and strength. When Germany were sending the Jews to the gas chambers, do you think they themselves thought they were being uncivilized?

As @The SiLent crY mentioned, "civilized" comes from power and strength. When Germany were sending the Jews to the gas chambers, do you think they themselves thought they were being uncivilized?

Hitler motivated the Holocaust by the idea that Germans/Aryans had reached
the highest level of civilisation, but I doubt that many Germans considered
bringing Jews to gas chambers as a good exemple of civilized behaviour.

Hitler motivated the Holocaust by the idea that Germans/Aryans had reached
the highest level of civilisation, but I doubt that many Germans considered
bringing Jews to gas chambers as a good exemple of civilized behaviour.

Civilization is not set in stone. At one time, Greeks thought it was very civilized to have homosexually relationship with you boys. Then it became uncivilized. Then it became civilized again.

Back
Top Bottom