What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

Let's just look at the facts.

The 'palestinians' voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group to be their 'government'. This terrorist group has the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jews in their charter.

Hamas' whole raison d'etre is to destroy its neighbour.

The 'palestinians' voted for conflict. They didn't vote for a cuddly party that suddenly turned extreme. They voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group and voted for conflict.

Let the people have what they want.

Innocents killed are blood on the hands of the complicit 'palestinians' and on those Hamas creatures who surround themselves with their families as protection.

Shame on Israel

Let's just look at the facts.

The 'palestinians' voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group to be their 'government'. This terrorist group has the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jews in their charter.

Hamas' whole raison d'etre is to destroy its neighbour.

The 'palestinians' voted for conflict. They didn't vote for a cuddly party that suddenly turned extreme. They voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group and voted for conflict.

Let the people have what they want.

Innocents killed are blood on the hands of the complicit 'palestinians' and on those Hamas creatures who surround themselves with their families as protection.

When the situation is dire, people tend to vote for politicians who promise the quickest method of change. They also tend to go for an untested brand when the tested brands fail their expectations.India underwent that exercise in its last elections. The same can be said of the UK where there are inter-changeable governments of the Labor and Conservative parties. That isn't justification for bombing them with air missiles though ?

Last edited:
Shame on Israel

When the situation is dire, people tend to vote for politicians who promise the quickest method of change. They also tend to go for an untested brand when the tested brands fail their expectations.India underwent that exercise in its last elections. The same can be said of the UK where there are inter-changeable governments of the Labor and Conservative parties. That isn't justification for bombing them with air missiles though ?
They voted for war and got it.

So what's the problem?

All I Wana say Ram Ram japna praya Maal apna
You two nations have a lot of things match.

Sorry, I don't understand the first part of your post. As for your second, badly written sentence, I'm glad India and Israel have a lot in common... I couldn't be more proud. :)

Felt sad looking at the picture of that poor child....... I hope this never repeats......

I dono what world cup has to do with this?????, If you look at that way you cannot enjoy your life... There will be people getting killed, raped every day and you cannot enjoy any sport if worry about them......

Nope.
Pakistani's love being more Arab Muslims than the Arab Muslims. Indians just like posting pro-Israel to piss Pakistani's off. Plain and simple.

Our diplomatic positions have been pro-Palestine for a long time.

Indian hypocrisy may have been pro Palestinian when the equal hypocrite Yasir Arafat was at helm of affairs.
However since 1990; Indian stance in real has been pro Israel.

As for the Pakistani stance being arab or not is relevant. Pakistan has minimal contact with Israel thus any stance etc mean nothing.

Indian hypocrisy may have been pro Palestinian when the equal hypocrite Yasir Arafat was at helm of affairs.
However since 1990; Indian stance in real has been pro Israel.
Yaser Arafat was close to India without a doubt. Whether you find him a hypocrite is not my problem.
As a State, our position on Palestine has been very consistent - we advocate a strictly non violent approach to the problem and support existence of Palestine as a State.

Since 90's our relations with Israel have grown multi-fold. If you imply that having great relations with Israel means being 'anti-Palestine', then no, there is no cure for such senseless thoughts. And India will certainly not stop or reduce its relations with Israel. Our relations with Israel are only set to grow more in the future.
As for the Pakistani stance being arab or not is relevant. Pakistan has minimal contact with Israel thus any stance etc mean nothing.
Pakistan might have minimal contact with Israel, but Pakistan is among the leading Muslim states which show anti-semitism and hold protests against Israel. As has been rightly pointed out, Pakistani's like being more Arab than the Arabs.

And so, our natural tendency is to oppose Pakistanis every time and everywhere. Our diplomatic position however has been pro-Palestine.

Why are you concerned about Arabs rather than the war that is going on right here @ home....... did you ask yourself, how many of our soldiers got martyred today?

Stop worrying about others problems...... worry about ours............ rest of the world is not our business........ and we definitely are not some "Islamic Police Force"..........
Yes we can close our eyes ....but mind you the world is interconnected....today you close your eyes tomorrow someone else closes their eyes on you :enjoy:

Plus most of us are the lowest form of imaan ...just hating/ rejecting this by heart not by hand or by word of mouth!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon!

So HAMAS fires rockets on civilian areas in Israel (Tel Aviv) and no one said anything. Israel has the right to defend them selves.

Pakistan was also created by the British during that time based on religious lines. Yet Israel is illegal and long live Pakistan?

The people living on the soil of pakistan are the same people who have lived on this soil for thousands of years. The jews living in "israel" are european people settled by colonial powers on the lands of Palestine. The palestanians are the sons of the soil of palestine belonging to middle eastern race.

Why are you so worked up mate?In this era of capitalism,no one gives a hoot about what is happening to their immediate neighbour let alone some far away country.this Muslim um ah card was played by Arabs to subdue fools like you.did those Arabs shed atleast a single when people in or country are being butchered by terrorists?

I had been always thinking that we should recognize Israel because Arab doesn't bother about Kashmir ... Infact they don't make any single statement to condemning Indian brutality and they give preference to Indians on other non Arab Muslim nations ... But now I changed myself ... On humanitarian ground this is our responsibility that we condemn to Israel ... What's the fault of Palestanians ... They are just innocent ... Arab nations are actually selfish .............

@Hazzy997

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom