What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

its entirely relevant to the discourse.
No its not. What organization I am a member of or not is entirely irrelevant.
The views matter, you are free to disagree or agree.
Pointing out organizations is nothing but a cheap ad-hominem meant to bring disrepute.

i am sick and tired of saffron people writing shit here day in and day out without any basis.
I love the secular fabric of this country and am opposed to what u are suggesting
I am not suggesting anything. I stated what I think is already happening.
If you disagree, then by all means, you are free to do so.

No its not. What organization I am a member of or not is entirely irrelevant.
The views matter, you are free to disagree or agree.
Pointing out organizations is nothing but a cheap ad-hominem meant to bring disrepute.

I am not suggesting anything. I stated what I think is already happening.
If you disagree, then by all means, you are free to do so.

u should not even use the word freedom,,,dosen't suit u or ur views.
what u are suggesting flared up riots last year in muzzarnagar killing 50-60 people and displacing thousands,,,now same has happened in moradabad.

no matter what justifications u give vhp/rss was squarely responsible for that situation

u should not even use the word freedom,,,dosen't suit u or ur views.
what u are suggesting flared up riots last year in muzzarnagar killing 50-60 people and displacing thousands,,,now same has happened in moradabad.

no matter what justifications u give vhp/rss was squarely responsible for that situation
Then I suggest you open a thread on that topic and convey your views there.

The majority of modern kashmiri muslims have nothing to do with these bhayya pandits, all kashmiri hindus were killed during Shahmiri sultanate of kashmir valley. These modern hindu pandits of kashmir valley were brought by later mughals from india.
This is what we Hindus also say.kashmiri muslims came from iran,turkey and Afghanistan.they are neither kashmiris nor indians

Yes thats called minding own business which u guys will never understand.
Considering how islam spread 1400 years ago killing i don't know how many millions on the way i don't think muslims have any moral right to even point fingers at israel.

Time changes people and right now its the upper hand of israel,,,u need to wait for ur turn now
kindly teach us how Islam spread.
Now persecutors will tell us what are moral rights :omghaha:

I urge Israel for precise targeting of terrorists & zero civilian causalities in Gaza just like how Pakistan has achieved in N. Waziristan :rolleyes:

That land belongs to palestine, it is palestinian land occupied by european jews who call themselves askhenazi jews who came from Poland, Germany, ukraine and russia etc.

Pakistan was also created by the British during that time based on religious lines. Yet Israel is illegal and long live Pakistan?

Isreal does whats in its national interest. Massive respect for this nation. Isreal will eliminate anything that will come across its national goals and interests. Children, mothers, innocent civilians etc etc, nothing must be spared.

I guess than Hitler was doing the same. Why the israelis get their potty blocked when they hear his name, I wonder.

The majority of modern kashmiri muslims have nothing to do with these bhayya pandits, all kashmiri hindus were killed during Shahmiri sultanate of kashmir valley. These modern hindu pandits of kashmir valley were brought by later mughals from india.

Many muslims living in Kashmir Valley migrated from Central Asia, Afghansitan and Iran much later and others were forcefully converted like Wanis and Butts . The pandits who are the indigenous population of Kashmir were living there much before these central asian savages arrived. There's no evidence of Hindu migration from other parts of India into Kashmir rather several waves of exodus of Kahmiri Pandits from the valley due to persecution is a recorded fact.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom