What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

Israel is like a carnivorous animal who need red blood time by time to live alive ... And it can get Palestinian blood easily .......

1907371_695869460485378_801737511354802868_n.jpg

Thank the ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko, al Shabaab, LET, FSA, Al Nusra etc for the nonchalance of the non Muslim world, the non Muslim world are desensitized to killings and doesn't really cares both ways.

While people were enjoying watching football ... Gaza today after Israeli Air Strikes!

10505243_683990015013434_577125786542292312_o.jpg

10525972_683989998346769_7941374180016782411_n.jpg

Today I think that Hitler was right to killing these ba$tard jews ... All European nations were right to killing them ............
Just earlier,my Israeli friends were claiming that terrorists are killed in attack.I see a deadbody of young child who seems as old as my nephew. What a shame!

Let us be loud and clear to whole world without any fear;love for Palestine flows like oxygen into our blood.Dont get dishearted over all this shit.For Palestine, we all are with you...just like that!
happy_fingers_by_acapellaconsuelo-d37gti2.jpg

May Allah bless you and may your country will be victorious against Israeli suppression
Regards

Last edited:
Why are you concerned about Arabs rather than the war that is going on right here @ home....... did you ask yourself, how many of our soldiers got martyred today?

Stop worrying about others problems...... worry about ours............ rest of the world is not our business........ and we definitely are not some "Islamic Police Force"..........
Hyperion,does that mean that we close our eyes.How could you my friend say like that!
You cant even express some kind words to solace our wounded brothers?
Regards

I am from Hong Kong myself.

And we got back Hong Kong and Macau in 1997, without any violence, and without any bloodshed.

How? Economic development. China became strong enough that Britain realized it was in their best interests to give these territories back, rather than losing business from China and losing HK and Macau anyway.

We did the same with Tajikistan recently, we solved our land-border dispute with an amicable exchange of territories. No violence, no bloodshed. Only negotiation.

Actually it was China's military might that was the real reason.

Deng Xiaoping reminded British Prime Minister that if talks for the handover fail, then the PLA will take over Hong Kong in a single afternoon the UK knew they held no cards.

In response to Indian posters, Indian Hindus are yet again showing their true colours. They are fanatical Muslim haters.

I believe that the Hindus that dominate India must be boxed in by the Chinese and Muslims for the greater good to peace and prosperity in Asia.

Let's just look at the facts.

The 'palestinians' voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group to be their 'government'. This terrorist group has the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jews in their charter.

Hamas' whole raison d'etre is to destroy its neighbour.

The 'palestinians' voted for conflict. They didn't vote for a cuddly party that suddenly turned extreme. They voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group and voted for conflict.

Let the people have what they want.

Innocents killed are blood on the hands of the complicit 'palestinians' and on those Hamas creatures who surround themselves with their families as protection.

If Jews did not steal Palestinian land, then none of this would be happening.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom