What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

Same reason Hindu-stanis so vehemently are and will come to defend Israeli national interests.
Nope.
Pakistani's love being more Arab Muslims than the Arab Muslims. Indians just like posting pro-Israel to piss Pakistani's off. Plain and simple.

Our diplomatic positions have been pro-Palestine for a long time.

Same thing appplies on Indians. I don't know but so many Indians jumps on Israel related threads and try to defend them no matter what they did and this love is just one sided, I never saw any Israeli jumping in Indian related threads and defend Indians.

i never defend anyone
i am just giving the reasons for israel's actions

It is. But it was not global in the sense of Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc.

Hinduism remained kind of moribund due to dimwit casteism.

it has tried to become global during last century. So it will take time.

it is even more stupid when there are some Indian posters here (Jarha) who insults Dalit.

Or you have some random BD and Pakistani posters who insults Dalits as well. Don't know what they did to deserve such derision but O.K.

You ok???

try replacing Israel with India or Pakistan and that post becomes hilarious

Nope.
Pakistani's love being more Arab Muslims than the Arab Muslims. Indians just like posting pro-Israel to piss Pakistani's off. Plain and simple.

Our diplomatic positions have been pro-Palestine for a long time.
it is even more stupid when there are some Indian posters here (Jarha) who insults Dalit.

Or you have some random BD and Pakistani posters who insults Dalits as well. Don't know what they did to deserve such derision but O.K.

what the hell man
change ur avatar,,i can't see shit

Ur assumptions are so wrong.
next 50 years will see the death of religion in democratic societies except maybe muslim dominated areas.

hahahah.

OK my dear bro. Just print your post and keep it for 50 years (if you are young) or give this printout of your post to your children.

Then in 2064 you or they will be able to either prove or disprove your statement.

BTW scientific trend analysis of 150 years show that at least in 2014 your assumption does not hold.

Yes thats called minding own business which u guys will never understand.
Considering how islam spread 1400 years ago killing i don't know how many millions on the way i don't think muslims have any moral right to even point fingers at israel.

Time changes people and right now its the upper hand of israel,,,u need to wait for ur turn now
we are waiting coz all this happening in my believe is not just a land grab, it's a re unite of Jews in a specific place and it's according to predictions. Btw we are not like you guys we do protests and we do make voices and Waite till the last wrath of God on disbelievers.

They say we are bani israel we had prophet 2500 years ago there.. but in fact the wildest animals.I am just counting the hour to the time that we flatten their faces.

While people were enjoying watching football ... Gaza today after Israeli Air Strikes!

10505243_683990015013434_577125786542292312_o.jpg

10525972_683989998346769_7941374180016782411_n.jpg

Today I think that Hitler was right to killing these ba$tard jews ... All European nations were right to killing them ............

The last picture almost made me vomit.

Answer: Pan Islamism

Just like Pan-Hinduism that forces West settled Indians to come on PDF and raise voice in favor of Indian interests.

Hope you understand.
Wrong. Pan-Indianism.
We dont have any concept of pan-Hinduism..yet. Its a goal of Right Wingers to create it.

Almost all Indians in West - Hindu, Sikh, Budhist, Muslim will in some way or the other always give back to India, and I am not talking about money.

Why hilarious?
Whats funny when women,children,innocent people are killed?

i never defend anyone
i am just giving the reasons for israel's actions
Both are same. Btw Why the hell are you concerned what is happening in palestine\Israel?

Why hilarious?
Whats funny when women,children,innocent people are killed?

actually, I didn't see the front page while posting that comment.

I feel like such an idiot now.

will delete that post.

hahahah.

OK my dear bro. Just print your post and keep it for 50 years (if you are young) or give this printout of your post to your children.

Then in 2064 you or they will be able to either prove or disprove your statement.

BTW scientific trend analysis of 150 years show that at least in 2014 your assumption does not hold.

U are not taking into account the exponential role social media will play in this respect,,,thats why all the comparisons with the past are irrelevant.

Its already happening and prosperity in a democratic society generally makes a person either an atheist,agnostic or just a rubber stamp religious person.

2-3 generations down the line it will be logic over fairy tales

Pan-Hinduism is relatively new. Plus the caste system and intra-Hindu prejudices throw a monkey wrench in its machine.

But wait for another 200 years or so and you will see pan-Hinduism somewhat comparable to other Pan-national concepts.
Even after 200 years, you dont see pan-Hinduism. You will probably see pan-Dharmic solidarity.
The Hindus, Sikhs, Budhists and Jains are just too linked to be separated.

And I agree with he-man. Our identity is primarily based on Nationality. Almost all of us are Indians first.
This is reflected by what our people in West do as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom