What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

Globalized Hinduism is still evolving. So no Nepal for now.

But definitely NRIs will jump into action if something bad happens to them in the West or something bad happens to India (god forbid)
Not true, when the massacres of Hindus in Bangladesh was covered in the news, most Hindus didn't care or just sweared at Bangladeshis and got on with it.

Not true, when the massacres of Hindus in Bangladesh was covered in the news, most Hindus didn't care or just sweared at Bangladeshis and got on with it.

Pan-Hinduism is relatively new. Plus the caste system and intra-Hindu prejudices throw a monkey wrench in its machine.

But wait for another 200 years or so and you will see pan-Hinduism somewhat comparable to other Pan-national concepts.

now you are just refusing to the see the obvious.

Read a bit about history of nations and tribes.

Indian Hindus are new kids on the block when it comes to global links. Only 150 years or so old.

While other groups like Muslims, Christians, Anglo saxons have been at it for 100s if not 1000s of years.

So Indian global views are too young to understand other much more global concepts. .

Are u joking??
comparing one of the oldest religions to the youngest ones??

I get IT when u use the word indian hindus though and that pretty much sums why indian hindus don't give a damn about nepal hindus.Secondly even a novice knows that hindustan existed way earlier than islam or christianity was even born.Problem is ur assumptions are based on what muslims do and sorry to say but mindset of muslims and hindus is different in this respect.

The feeling of shared brotherhood is not very strong compared to the feeling of shared nationality

Pan-Hinduism is relatively new. Plus the caste system and intra-Hindu prejudices throw a monkey wrench in its machine.

But wait for another 200 years or so and you will see pan-Hinduism somewhat comparable to other Pan-national concepts.

ur posts make 0 sense whaen considering hinduism is one of the oldest if not the oldest religion

I am one and I am not. I know better than you being from kashmiri race.

then u must be ashamed of not admitting who ur ancestors were

so palestine interest is pakistan's interest??
has any indian cared for whats happening in nepal??

no,no one gives a shit even though nepal is almost 100% hindu.
The last line

Good definition of a Hindu mentality.

on topic The Gora peoples for save their white azz ever clean by this cancer they put it in middle of Arab countries. Why? it's not cause the Christians are very kind and taking care of Jews, religiously Christians hate Jews more than any other religion and if a Jew kills a Muslim or a Muslim kill Jew in both ways they are happy happy.
@ Patriot there is one more reason behind making Israeli state! to get them all in a specific place, a prediction regarding continuing wrath of almighty God on Jews and the last one on its way. RIP on innocents

I wasn't enjoying the World cup semi-finals, it was brutal.

As for the topic, the truth of the world is that power matters. When you have no power, like China during the Century of Humiliation, you'll be invaded/annihilated/genocided by every world power, and no one will care.

That's why we are now trying to become strong again. And the way to do that is economic development.

Yes this is the point and why people forget that what is called israel was Palestine before it was rewareded by colonial powers to european jews from all over europe. Palestinian frustration is justified , think about hong cong and makau in chinese context, the case is same with palestine.

When you have no power, like China during the Century of Humiliation, you'll be invaded/annihilated/genocided by every world power, and no one will care.

That's why we are now trying to become strong again. And the way to do that is economic development.

Yes! But your solution (lasting economic development) is only achievable by hard-working and intelligent communities. The powerless Muslim communities of today lack one or the other, and, usually, both of these qualities that China possesses in abundance.

The last line

Good definition of a Hindu mentality.

on topic The Gora peoples for save their white azz ever clean by this cancer they put it in middle of Arab countries. Why? it's not cause the Christians are very kind and taking care of Jews, religiously Christians hate Jews more than any other religion and if a Jew kills a Muslim or a Muslim kill Jew in both ways they are happy happy.
@ Patriot there is one more reason behind making Israeli state! to get them all in a specific place, a prediction regarding continuing wrath of almighty God on Jews and the last one on its way. RIP on innocents

Yes thats called minding own business which u guys will never understand.
Considering how islam spread 1400 years ago killing i don't know how many millions on the way i don't think muslims have any moral right to even point fingers at israel.

Time changes people and right now its the upper hand of israel,,,u need to wait for ur turn now

ur posts make 0 sense whaen considering hinduism is one of the oldest if not the oldest religion

then u must be ashamed of not admitting who ur ancestors were

The majority of modern kashmiri muslims have nothing to do with these bhayya pandits, all kashmiri hindus were killed during Shahmiri sultanate of kashmir valley. These modern hindu pandits of kashmir valley were brought by later mughals from india.

Yes! But your solution (lasting economic development) is only achievable by hard-working and intelligent communities. The powerless Muslim communities of today lack one or the other, and, usually, both of these qualities that China possesses in abundance.
exactly

The majority of modern kashmiri muslims have nothing to do with these bhayya pandits, all kashmiri hindus were killed during Shahmiri sultanate of kashmir valley. These modern hindu pandits of kashmir valley were brought by later mughals from india.

what ever floats ur boat man.
i don't really give a damn if they are original pandits or bhaiyya pandits or green pandits.

i really don't.

Yes this is the point and why people forget that what is called israel was Palestine before it was rewareded by colonial powers to european jews from all over europe. Palestinian frustration is justified , think about hong cong and makau in chinese context, the case is same with palestine.

I am from Hong Kong myself.

And we got back Hong Kong and Macau in 1997, without any violence, and without any bloodshed.

How? Economic development. China became strong enough that Britain realized it was in their best interests to give these territories back, rather than losing business from China and losing HK and Macau anyway.

We did the same with Tajikistan recently, we solved our land-border dispute with an amicable exchange of territories. No violence, no bloodshed. Only negotiation.

It is. But it was not global in the sense of Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc.

Hinduism remained kind of moribund due to dimwit casteism.

it has tried to become global during last century. So it will take time.

Why the hell are pakistanis concerned what is happening in palestine??
Same thing appplies on Indians. I don't know why but so many Indians jumps on Israel related threads and try to defend them no matter what they did and this love is just one sided, I never saw any Israeli jumping in Indian related threads and defend Indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom