What's new

Israeli air strike on Syria

SA-8 (9 km range) had more than two times smaller range than SA-6 (22 km range) dumbo. After 1973 Israel developed UAV and TV guided missiles. As result Russian commanded multilayer SAM was destroyed without single loss.

Dumbo....

SA-6 and SA-8 together would have obliterated the Jewish airforce in 1973.

The Arabs are never given the best weapons and that is the reason the Jews could win against them.

And stop bragging about destroying SA-6 SAMs in 1982. lol.

Dumbo....

SA-6 and SA-8 together would have obliterated the Jewish airforce in 1973.
Woulda coulda shoulda as usual. I repeat: SA-8 had more than 2 times LESS range than SA-6. In 1982 ur favorite SA-8 was obliterated by IAF without a single loss.

The Arabs are never given the best weapons and that is the reason the Jews could win against them.
Another ignorance. Arabs got T-62 before Warsaw pact countries. SA-6 before Warsaw pact countries.

And stop bragging about destroying SA-6 SAMs in 1982. lol.
It was SA-6, SA-8, Shilka and Strela multilayer air defence, designed and commanded by Soviet officers and protected from above by hundreds of jets. And all that massive air defence was destroyed without a single loss.

Woulda coulda shoulda as usual. I repeat: SA-8 had more than 2 times LESS range than SA-6. In 1982 ur favorite SA-8 was obliterated by IAF without a single loss.

The latest Russian SAM in 1982 was S-300 and that would have had fun swatting F-16s and F-15s out of the sky.

Please stop bragging as usual in destroying old, old SAM systems.

What are you talking about Pole?:lol:

1/3rd of the Jewish air-force in 1973 got destroyed by the SA-6 in 1973. The more advanced SA-8(in Russian service in 1971) would have destroyed even more or is that too much for you to comprehend?

LOL Dude, you sound like a real loser with all due respect. Even the most dumbest member can see you are just bitter judging by your senseless hypothetical comments. Everything you say is so out of this world that i don't even know from where to begin to be honest.:hitwall:

Seriously though, a Bangladeshi like you has no business hating Israel nor should you even get so involved in Israel-Arab/Palestinian dispute and Israel-Iran geo political game in the region. You should instead focus on how you can contribute to make one (if not the most) of Asia's most poorest/backward country Bengladesh prosper/develop. Your country can't even offer the basic needs to its people, much less producing any sophisticated weapon systems.
Israel military capabilities are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy above anything your country can dream of even a century from now.:agree:

So seeing a Bengladeshi like you making fun of Israel is the Joke of the Century.:lol:
It's like a Somalian making fun of the U.S:rofl:

Another ignorance. Arabs got T-62 before Warsaw pact countries. SA-6 before Warsaw pact countries.

It was SA-6, SA-8, Shilka and Strela multilayer air defence, designed and commanded by Soviet officers and protected from above by hundreds of jets. And all that massive air defence was destroyed without a single loss.

Don't bother with my Bengladeshi friend. He is just sour Israel is so dominant in the region. Even though it has nothing to do with Bengladesh, He should focus on his country feeding his people first and foremost and trying to stop India from totally conquering/ruling/putting its puppet as their president. The rest we can talk about it later.:D

So don't prolong the debate with him, it will only encourage him even more to continue his trolling.:enjoy:

Last edited:
So you mean Pakistan can also work around those Indian SAMs in case of war with India?? India also getting S-400.
PAF pilots have been doing this for last 50 years. During 65 war PAF pilots flew so low that some instances they even flew under tall electric pole lines. Search some defense day videos, you may find the interviews.

798f5b2088c0374f4456fbf58a2949ff.jpg

IDF Sergeant Rotem, she caught and prevented suicide bomber in April 2014. one month later at the same checkpoint, she caught a terrorist armed with a knife and prevented a disaster again.:smitten:

i bet she will be good in bed too , so @500 what about your air defense systems they also limited to 25 km coverage at certain circumstances with your math equation or what , just a question ..

I wonder If a muslim country launches an airstrike against those Isralie officers who deliberately killed children on Gaza beach
i am wondering the same

i bet she will be good in bed too , so @500 what about your air defense systems they also limited to 25 km coverage at certain circumstances with your math equation or what , just a question ..
Their whole country is like the size of my living room. 10 x 25 something :sarcastic:. I wonder where do they put all those US funded Jets and Tanks. Multistory garages may be. :sarcastic:

if Israel would wanted to kill all of the citizens in Lebanon, it could've done it in few hours and turn lebanon into a parking lot.high civilian casualties is the reflection of guerilla warfare being used.
Israel got no interest in killing innocent civilians as it's not humanitarian and would create large pressure from the international community on Israel. guerilla warfare takes the advantage of civilian populated area in order to create international pressure on the other side, including other advantages like place to hide and so on.
Don't be ridiculous, not all the Israelies went south, most of them hide in shelters when siren turned on (which indicate according to the radar that incoming missile is flying toward their area)
Shelters ain't that hard to build, and Iran could fund building those to lebanon citizens, but it had no need to
if Hezbollah wanted to target Israel civilian would have attacked hifa refinery at the first day of the war not after 4 day of warning Israel about they will do that if Israel don't stop its aggression against the civilians and give you time to secure it.

@JEskandari
kul kalb biji yumo..... one terrorist less and more oxygen for us
I'll remind you of it after the retaliation.

You know the answer: zero. But it's not the answer you want - you want to imagine 4 year old girls dead at the hands of a vindictive hate-filled Jew, right?
well I dont even found it necessary to answer that.

Last edited:
I've already replied here:

"Let Them Fly There Now": Putin Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Jets In Syria, Calls Erdogan An *** | Page 4

Kids who know nothing about the air defence are drawing such pics:

s-400-latakia.jpg

However they miss one important fact. The earth is not flat. Its round. And SAMs cant hit targets below the horizon. The range of horizon is determined by this formula:

S=3.6*sqrt(h)

S - range in km, h - jets altitude in meters.

If jet is flying at 50 m then S-400 will see it only from 25 km. Thats the major reason why air force always prevails since 1980-es.

Interesting; I had always thought that the intercepting radius of a SAM decreases as the enemy aircraft increases in altitude.

RIP to the brave men. At least he manage to kill hundreds of terrorists before dying. :tup:

I don't know much about this, but I was just reading about him in wiki.

So, let me get this straight. They arrested him in 1979, and 30 years later, they release him as part of a prisoner exchange deal with Hezbollah, and then a few years later assassinate him? Seems like the sort of thing one country does so that no other prisoner exchange deals happen in the future.

By the way, this is an interesting part in wiki,
Not everyone in Israel was convinced of al-Kuntar’s guilt. Psychologist and former senior police officer Zvi Sela denied that al-Kuntar had killed the Haran family. Between 1995 and 1998 he served as Chief Intelligence Officer of the Israel Prison Service and met al-Kuntar in prison in this capacity. In an interview with Haaretz he claimed:

"We turned Kuntar into God-knows-what – the murderer of Danny Haran and his daughter, Einat. The man who smashed in the girl's head. That's nonsense. A story. A fairy tale. He told me he didn't do it and I believe him. I investigated the event… and in my opinion there is support for the fact that they were killed by fire from the Israeli rescue forces. You can accuse him all you like, but it was obviously the rescue forces that opened fire."[22]

I am ignorant about the guy, but can you give me a source on your information? As far as I could figure out from wikipedia, he was a Druze who was part of the PLO. Why would a PLO Druze hate the name Aisha?

I have one question for all Iranians, why did Russia allow this strike or did the assrahellis simply defeat the Russian S-400 system?

What are you talking about Pole?:lol:

1/3rd of the Jewish air-force in 1973 got destroyed by the SA-6 in 1973. The more advanced SA-8(in Russian service in 1971) would have destroyed even more or is that too much for you to comprehend?

This fact came out after the peace treaty, the zionazis don't like to admit this. There's also documentary on it.

Back
Top Bottom