What's new

Israeli air strike on Syria

SAM destroyed in 1982 was standard multilayer Soviet SAM group. S-300 back to then was crap with radio guidance (less advanced than semi active on SA-6) and only 47 km range.
You are full of it. You need to thank the US for jamming Syrian defences otherwise the results would have been different

Destroying S-400 deployed currently in Latakia is easier than take a candy from a child. Just fly low and launch missile like Delilah or something. Thats about it.
Even a defenseless Palestinian child took , four of your super soldier to subdue him. The bear cub will be a different beast all together. You should know that. I know you like to play to a gallery of dimwit, but don't take your opinions for reality..

Its very cute to see the israelis get delusional after riding American penis for so long.
They confuse, the few results against a country battered by NATO and the GCC for "suppremacy"...Rhodesia did too against south Africa....that was supported by the same arabs states and NATO.

You are full of it. You need to thank the US for jamming Syrian defences otherwise the results would have been different

Even a defenseless Palestinian child took , four of your super soldier to subdue him. The bear cub will be a different beast all together. You should know that. I know you like to play to a gallery of dimwit, but don't take your opinions for reality..

They confuse, the few results against a country battered by NATO and the GCC for "suppremacy"...Rhodesia did too against south Africa....that was supported by the same arabs states and NATO.

The conquered Berber squeaks :rofl:

Your kind will all end up like Kuntar. Resting in pieces in hell.

Well, i have had some gorgeous/beautiful Egyptian babes before when i was a younger. I can confirm they are really good in bed and got nice curves.:smitten:
Don't know about Israelis babes though, since i have never been with one before, neither have i ever visited Israel unfortunately.:( Hopefully i will in future.:-)

well Israeli girls are a lot in sharm el sheikh and Sinai sometimes they are ugly but hey they are for free

Your kind will all end up like Kuntar. Resting in pieces in hell.
Comming from a $.50 Morrocan hebrew reject...
My reply was to an Israeli PDF that has carried a pistol, not to hebrew that wa auctioned like a calf who still sporting the flag of the maquigno who sold him.

Comming from a $.50 Morrocan hebrew reject...
My reply was to an Israeli PDF that has carried a pistol, not to hebrew that wa auctioned like a calf who still sporting the flag of the maquigno who sold him.

In case you didn't notice, my conquered Berber friend - we went out to create a land and a state that has become one of the most advanced in the world.

You were thrown out into the countryside by your Arab conquerors and now it seems you've ended up a Yankee in America :lol:

From having your own countries, to being conquered and forced out.

Who even speaks of the Berber these days? no one. You're a forgotten people. :)

Samir Kuntar, a murdered of little child, eliminated in Damascus, Jaramana:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

131210654219860229a_b.jpg

BEH110_wa.jpg

532.jpg

assad-kuntar.jpg

Another fat thug eliminated together with him:

CWpBRNlUwAEadqb.jpg

Farhan Issam She'lan, commander in the Syrian Resistance was martyred in #Israel-i airstrike on Jaramana #Damascus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Resistance

Who were these dudes...Hezbullah ?

So all Russian super duper systems are not protecting even the capital? What they are doing there then?

- Israel bombs Assad:
- Thats because SAM systems were old!

- Assad gets Pantsyr.
- Israel bombs Assad.
- Ummm, thats because Assad had not Buk!

- Assad gets Buk M2.
- Israel bombs Assad.
- Ummm, thats because Assad had not S-300!

- Assad gets S-400.
- Israel bombs Assad.
- Thats because... Thats because... They did not want to shoot down the Israelis. :jester:

S=3.6*sqrt(h)

It was just an example. sqrt (50) = 7.07*3.6 = 25.45 km.

If jet is flying at 200 m then horizon will be sqrt (200) = 14.14*3.6 = 50.9 km.
So after India getting S-400...According to you the game is not over for Pakistan? :lol:

So after India getting S-400...According to you the game is not over for Pakistan? :lol:
In Pakistan India scenario , strike time is very less. That's the reason Pak Army only emphasis on fast low flying and light precision strike weapon. These weapons beat anything or any radar.

LOL What do you expect? That's how terrorist groups operate worldwide. They hide behind civilians when faced with a powerful ennemy/foe. Same like how ISIS/Al Qaeda and others did in Iraq while targeting U.S/British forces. They know that if they were to fight Israel/U.S/British forces openly like a regular army then the battle wouldn't even last 2 days.:lol:

well no shit when the Isrealis/US/British have weapons of longer range, better accuracy and mobility.

Sure not. But in contrast to SAM alone, SAM + strong air force like in case of India, is very strong combo. Because SAM force you to fly low what makes u vulnerable to enemy fighters which can attack from above.

Sure not. But in contrast to SAM alone, SAM + strong air force like in case of India, is very strong combo. Because SAM force you to fly low what makes u vulnerable to enemy fighters which can attack from above.

That means Cruise missiles (Which normally terrain hugging flight path) can evades S400 detection?

Who were these dudes...Hezbullah ?
Yes.

That means Cruise missiles (Which normally terrain hugging flight path) can evades S400 detection?
Yes, that's one of the reasons why SHORAD/VSHORAD systems are still in use. Placing them around a long range strategic system is supposed to overcome terrain hugging threats.
Another way is AEW&C aircraft or elevated sensors.

Basically, there is a simple rule:
* Ballistic missiles - easy to detect, hard to intercept.
* Cruise missiles - hard to detect, easy to intercept.

S-400 is supposed to deal with targets, that are hard to intercept.

S-400 is not effective vs. cruise missiles. Bug number of short range SAMs is much more effective.

Best solution is combination of AWACS, aerostat radars and SAMs with active seekers which can get guidance from the above radars.

Back
Top Bottom