What's new

Israeli air strike on Syria

I have one question for all Iranians, why did Russia allow this strike or did the assrahellis simply defeat the Russian S-400 system?

Russia has diplomatic relationships with Israel. Russia won't go to war with Israel over one Druze PLO guy from the 70s.

Russia has diplomatic relationships with Israel. Russia won't go to war with Israel over one Druze PLO guy from the 70s.

Russia also has diplomatic relation with Turkey, does it mean she is going to allow Turkish jets to bomb in Syria the way assrahellis did? The assrahellis are saying that they have defeated the S-400 system and that's more credible since Russia has not uttered anything about it.

Maybe, but then again that tiny country is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more developed/advanced and capable than your backward world renowned terrorist hub country Pakistan.:lol:

Unfortunately for you 'small' Israel is far ahead of Pakistan in almost every field one can think of. If only Israel had even half of your population then they will be a superpower today.:agree: Your massive population is just useless poor/illiterate radical extremists with nothing productive to show for.:disagree:
As i said before, any south Asian country making fun of Israel is like a Yemeni citizen making fun of say Japan .:D
:argh::cheesy:
Why are you getting so much butt-hurt for? :blah: If Pakistan had same ratio of foreign aid per person rolling in every every year. Pakistan would have colonized Mars by now. If it wasn't for the US, your shit stain looking defenseless piece of shit Island would have been over ran by some developing country long time ago.
303eeccea01e1ad95efc11eb27ab3fc5fe4730ff51ec6df9231ebf8240ccd2b3.jpg

Well, i have had some gorgeous/beautiful Egyptian babes before when i was a younger. I can confirm they are really good in bed and got nice curves.:smitten:
Don't know about Israelis babes though, since i have never been with one before, neither have i ever visited Israel unfortunately.:( Hopefully i will in future.:-)

No, don't say that, i'm sure your fellow people here won't want to hear that. :argh::cheesy:
I met an English babe in Hawaii, 22 yrs old daughter of a Sgt Major. After few drink we ran a train on her. Guess what. She took it like a real English women. After few days, came back for some more rounds until her flight back to UK.

Anyway,RIP

Would say RIH (rot in hell)

This fact came out after the peace treaty, the zionazis don't like to admit this. There's also documentary on it.

They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy

In 1973 they captured Israeli with their pants down and what ? Arabs lost ...
In 1967 Israel was prepared and what happened? 6 day and Arabs lost ...

And what your happy they shoot down some planes when Arabs lost the war big ...
And like the Arabs would say how much they lost in real ...

Russia also has diplomatic relation with Turkey, does it mean she is going to allow Turkish jets to bomb in Syria the way assrahellis did? The assrahellis are saying that they have defeated the S-400 system and that's more credible since Russia has not uttered anything about it.

Russia didn't bomb Turkey when they got their plane shot down.

See, the reason superpowers are superpowers is because they are calculating in their approach. Politics is like a chess game. A chess player doesn't rush all their pieces trying to kill all the pieces at the earliest.

Why would Russia care that some guy who was imprisoned by Israel for 30 years was killed?

Why are you getting so much butt-hurt for? :blah: If Pakistan had same ratio of foreign aid per person rolling in every every year. Pakistan would have colonized Mars by now. If it wasn't for the US, your shit stain looking defenseless piece of shit Island would have been over ran by some developing country long time ago.
303eeccea01e1ad95efc11eb27ab3fc5fe4730ff51ec6df9231ebf8240ccd2b3.jpg

I met an English babe in Hawaii, 22 yrs old daughter of a Sgt Major. After few drink we ran a train on her. Guess what. She took it like a real English women. After few days, came back for some more rounds until her flight back to UK.

Nope its not butthurt. It's just facts. I wasn't trying to be mean though, you can ask any sane member(even your Chinese buddies) on this forum if they think Pakistan is anywhere near Israel in almost any field. You will get the same answer i gave you( Ok maybe in a more polite way than i did). To be honest with you i have nothing against you or Pakistan, it's just that you are making a fool out of yourself by making naive comments about Israel capabilities, meanwhile your own country is nowhere near them. It's even funnier since Pakistan has absolutely no business in this conflict since it has no conflict of interests with Israel. yet you people are the ones who get more woke up than even the Arabs and Iranians themselves even though the latter two are more involved in this conflict than your country. It's sounds to me like you people have an inferiority complex towards the Arabs and even Persians to a lesser extent. That's just my opinion though, no hard feelings.

Plus, the U.S/U.K did(and still do) give you ALOT of aid mate. Don't deny that.
Pakistan Government Receives Billions of UK Aid but Fails To Stem 1,000 Deaths From Heatwave | Sayed Bukhari
UK urged to rethink £400m annual aid budget for Pakistan - BBC News
Obama proposes over $1 billion civil, military aid to Pakistan - Times of India
US quietly releases $1.6bn in aid to Pakistan after thaw in relations | US news | The Guardian

You cant blame western powers for your current semi failed state status, while claiming Israel is so advanced/developed/skilled because of western powers. lol If that was the case then Pakistan and many other sub Saharan countries we give massive aid to will also be wealthy/advanced military powers today. lol It reminds me of some delusional/naive butthurt people saying Japan and South Korea are so advanced/developed today because of the U.S/Western help after the WWII. lol Only delusional/naive people say such a thing, since any country ho is developed/advanced today is because of the hard work of its citizens and the vision/good governance of its leaders first and foremost. Anything else is just secondary/minimal. Period. @Nihonjin1051 :coffee:

Anyway Israel will keep sending radical Islamic terrorists groups to a one way ticket to hell.:flame: Others can whine/cry all they want, who cares?:pop:

I will leave you with some interesting facts/data :

Gross domestic Product of Israel
$291 billion USD ‎(2013)

GDP per capita
$36,051 ‎(2013)

Population
8.059 million ‎(2013)

Gross Domestic Product Of Pakistan
232.3 billion USD (2013)

GDP per capita
$1,275 ‎(2013)

Population
185 million ‎(2013)

This means less than 8 million Israelis are far more productive than over 185 million Pakistanis?? WTH??:o: :hitwall:

Last edited:
Interesting if the airstrike was conducted with no coordination with the Russians.
The Israelis could give us feedbacks about how they managed against the most modern Russian SAMs.

like i know we have an agreement with Russians about our operations in Syria and Lebanon, they dont hit our planes when we operate against hezbolat and we dont disturb to their operations in syria and we dont hit their planes if their pilots mistaks and invade to our territory.

The latest Russian SAM in 1982 was S-300 and that would have had fun swatting F-16s and F-15s out of the sky.

Please stop bragging as usual in destroying old, old SAM systems.
SAM destroyed in 1982 was standard multilayer Soviet SAM group. S-300 back to then was crap with radio guidance (less advanced than semi active on SA-6) and only 47 km range.

Destroying S-400 deployed currently in Latakia is easier than take a candy from a child. Just fly low and launch missile like Delilah or something. Thats about it.

You must respect to any soldier whosoever has lost his life,and no matter belongs to which group. Thats the rule #101.
Your post is rated negative on basis of complain filed by a poster.

regards
Kuntar was never a soldier.

Maybe, but then again that tiny country is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more developed/advanced and capable than your backward world renowned terrorist hub country Pakistan.:lol:

Unfortunately for you 'small' Israel is far ahead of Pakistan in almost every field one can think of. If only Israel had even half of your population then they will be a superpower today.:agree: Your massive population is just useless poor/illiterate radical extremists with nothing productive to show for.:disagree:
As i said before, any south Asian country making fun of Israel is like a Yemeni citizen making fun of say Japan .:D

Well, i have had some gorgeous/beautiful Egyptian babes before when i was a younger. I can confirm they are really good in bed and got nice curves.:smitten:
Don't know about Israelis babes though, since i have never been with one before, neither have i ever visited Israel unfortunately.:( Hopefully i will in future.:-)

No, don't say that, i'm sure your fellow people here won't want to hear that. :argh::cheesy:
British babes are not so nice though, they are too obese. They need to exercise daily and resort to healthier food if they want to match Egyptian beauty. :smitten:

British babes are not so nice though, they are too obese. They need to exercise daily and resort to healthier food if they want to match Egyptian beauty. :smitten:

As i said before: Beauty is in the eyes of the 'Beer'holder.:enjoy:

I can see you had some good experience with Egyptian beauties as well my friend.:D:P

OK :offtopic:

worry about your own country before you talk aboout us.

Excellent. There have not been enough dead israelis as they have been sitting in the back for too long in this conflict.

Now Hezbollah will target israelis both and home and aboard which is perfect because the israelis need to pay for supporting sunni cannibals in Syria.

I have one question for all Iranians, why did Russia allow this strike or did the assrahellis simply defeat the Russian S-400 system?
The raid was done with the Russian cooperation. There isn't an airforce in the world that can defeat the S400 for the time being. The US moved their F15 from Turkey because of it adding to the sultan's erratic behavior . Israel trained with the Greak S300, a system dating from the 80's. Israel has never ever defeated any Sam systems in the hand of Arab army's until Sadat offered complete Systems to the US, and then with the help with a US Aegis that was able to jam Syrian defences.
Sams A2 decimated US aircraft in Vietnam, Israel tasted it during the Yom kippur war , even with the help of the American's experience in Vietnam, Israel air force suffered grave losses.

The raid was done with the Russian cooperation. There isn't an airforce in the world that can defeat the S400 for the time being. The US moved their F15 from Turkey because of it adding to the sultan's erratic behavior . Israel trained with the Greak S300, a system dating from the 80's. Israel has never ever defeated any Sam systems in the hand of Arab army's until Sadat offered complete Systems to the US, and then with the help with a US Aegis that was able to jam Syrian defences.
Sams A2 decimated US aircraft in Vietnam, Israel tasted it during the Yom kippur war , even with the help of the American's experience in Vietnam, Israel air force suffered grave losses.
Article: Guest Column -- Why did Turkey shoot down a Russian Air Force jet? | OpEdNews

"About a week after Putin's UN General Assembly address the Israelis launched a sortie into Syria which flew into airspace that was under Russian operational control. Russian air controllers warned the Israelis that they had violated Russian controlled airspace. When the Israelis ignored the Russian air controllers, the stealth technology was employed a second time. The Israeli aircraft are equipped with two radars, one for fire acquisition and the other for fire control. Both are advanced and employ frequency-skipping technology to avoid being jammed. Both radars were effectively jammed. These aircraft have multiple telemetry data-links to their base. These were shut down. The only communications channel left was the high-frequency AM band normally used by civilian air traffic controllers. After the stealth technology was turned on and it was clear to the Russians that the Israelis knew they had been shut down, the Russian air traffic controllers used this AM band to tell the Israelis to scram. The Israelis complied."

Its very cute to see the israelis get delusional after riding American penis for so long. They seem to forget that their position in the grand scheme of things is nothing of significance.

Back
Top Bottom