What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

Source ??

A recent Book disclosed that Vajpai talked about wiping Pakistan out of the Map and in retaliation he was ready to sustain 0.5 Billion Indian life loss -- we had a thread about it a while ago.

How do you know they dont ?;) (Did you knew that Pakistan had its First Nuke in 1985 ?)

Did vajpayee make such statements in public??I guess musharaf too had similar plans for India.

What r u implying by saying that pakistan got its nukes in 85.By the way both India and Isreal got their nukes in the 70s.

My God, how many more enemies they want?
If this happens then it is going to be a very long war. Initial battles will be won by israel and Co.
But also i dont understand Ahmad nigad , he has a very big mouth. He behaving just like saddam who caused the distruction of his country.
Present world depends on media. His speeches are making headlines everywhere. Western media covers this and results in the public opinion against Iran.

I am going to stop posting on this thread, i have had enough of fan boys with a slave mentality getting a boner every time their masters say something about Iran.

Good for you, better try harder next time you come up with India as American slave argument.

You getting desperate over carpet bombing, we had american carrier parked in our ocean TO NUKE INDIA.

Show your balls of steel to someone else. Your naive arguments and empty rhetoric is not going to be paddled here.

I am going to stop posting on this thread, i have had enough of fan boys with a slave mentality getting a boner every time their masters say something about Iran.

That would be an idiotic deed , Indians have been living in fantacy for a long time just do not worry about them .

Indians still believe that they could have strike Pakistan after Staging Mumbai Drama :lol: Thanks to Bollywood.

If you do not Like a particular "Fanboy" feel free to PM me :cheers:

Good for you, better try harder next time you come up with India as American slave argument.

You getting desperate over carpet bombing, we had american carrier parked in our ocean TO NUKE INDIA.

Show your balls of steel to someone else. Your naive arguments and empty rhetoric is not going to be paddled here.

Which Carrier on Earth carries Bombers for Carpet bombing role :undecided:

Is it a defeat of my Aviation Knowledge or this guy is talking None sense ;)

What do you think guys ?

Abi you should read all of my posts first.

I said that Iran should be proud of their bomb rather than hiding in a shell. Iran should publicize their strength not like Pakistani leadership sitting in a shell..

Pakistan has the bomb but political leadership is very reluctant to accept their strength.

I like Iranian President when he talks with courage.

Which Carrier on Earth carries Bombers for Carpet bombing role :undecided:

Is it a defeat of my Aviation Knowledge or this guy is talking None sense ;)

What do you think guys ?

No, it defeats your English comprehension skills. Read post again, in slow this time.

Can you guys stop derailing this thread please, this is about Iran and pro-western allies. It has nothing to do with India or Pakistan, im sick of people ruining good threads with their own national pride b/s theres millions of thread about Pakistan and India rivalry kindly take those issues there. If you want to discuss your grievances about Iran then make a separate thread somewhere else instead of ruining this thread.

Can you guys stop derailing this thread please, this is about Iran and pro-western allies. It has nothing to do with India or Pakistan, im sick of people ruining good threads with their own national pride b/s theres millions of thread about Pakistan and India rivalry kindly take those issues there. If you want to discuss your grievances about Iran then make a separate thread somewhere else instead of ruining this thread.

Relax dude , its a training session for Bharat rakhshak fanboys.

They need to get their brains straight first to be able to understand things that even a donkey can.

Did vajpayee make such statements in public??I guess musharaf too had similar plans for India.

Yes in a recent Book ! i will try to find the thread for you.

What r u implying by saying that pakistan got its nukes in 85.By the way both India and Isreal got their nukes in the 70s.

your intelligence knowledge .

Back to topic now !

OK you can show your Pathetic Indian Dum Brain , moreover i must admit your superior english skills as you might have begotton it from your British sperms !

Just answer My question , "Which Air Craft carrier on earth carries Bombers ie B-2 Spirit , B1b Lancer or B-52 which are capable of carpet bombing "

Answer it or this would become another war trophy on your stinking indian nose :D

U didn't understand what he is saying.He is saying that Iranians are getting desperate thinking abt carpet bombings which Isreal may carry out from its bases .Where as Indians faced the threat of a nuke attack by the US from its carrier at sea.

U didn't understand what he is saying.He is saying that Iranians are getting desperate thinking abt carpet bombings which Isreal may carry out from its bases .Where as Indians faced the threat of a nuke attack by the US from its carrier at sea.

Thanks for explanation dear sir.

But he was talking about a US carrier Parked in Indian sea carrying Bombers:D

Anyway Back to topic now !

Abi read this when you get back. It explains US India relationship as master slave fairly well.

US president said 'the goddamn Indians' were preparing for another war, Kissinger retorted 'they are the most aggressive goddamn people around.'

During the second week of July, Kissinger went to Beijing where he was told by then Chinese prime minister Zhou Enlai: 'In our opinion, if India continues on its present course in disregard of world opinion, it will continue to go on recklessly. We, however, support the stand of Pakistan. This is known to the world. If they (the Indians) are bent on provoking such a situation, then we cannot sit idly by.' Kissinger answered that Zhou should know that the US sympathies also lay with Pakistan.

On his return, during a meeting of the National Security Council, Nixon continued his India bashing. The Indians, he noted, are 'a slippery, treacherous people.'

Nixon and Kissinger assessed the situation. Kissinger told Nixon: 'The Indians are bastards anyway. They are plotting a war.'

The CIA reported to the US President: 'She (Indira Gandhi) hopes the Chinese (will) not intervene physically in the North; however, the Soviets have warned her that the Chinese are still able to "rattle the sword" in Ladakh and Chumbi areas.'

During the course of the presentation, the Indian admiral intervened and said: 'Madam(Indian prime minister), the US 8th Fleet is sailing into the Bay of Bengal.' Nothing happened; the briefing continued. After sometime, the admiral repeated, 'Madam, I have to inform you that the 8th Fleet is sailing into the Bay of Bengal.' She cut him off immediately: 'Admiral, I heard you the first time, let us go on with the briefing.'

***Source: Declassified US documents.

Now A SHOCKER, NEVER DISCLOSED BEFORE

India had a kamikaze action in mind in worst case scenario to take the USS Enterprise down in 1971.

Now moan or groan, India is a Lion. It has faced worse situations 40 years ago that you are facing now.

india_flag_emblem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom