What's new

Israel won't accept less than total halt of Iran's nuclear enrichment

I stopped reading here. You do know there is only one state on this planet that is consistently compared to Apartheid South Africa and that you are its valiant defender right? :rolleyes:
Yep. And my efforts are directed at pointing out how rhetoric is often the opposite of reality. There are over fifty minarets in Tel Aviv; you can't find one synagogue in Saudi Arabia or Jordan. These two countries engage in covert trade with Jews without acknowledging their human rights - that is, they exploit them. Since you accept they can do that to Jews you have no issue with them doing the same to lots of other peoples, including the Palestinians and Filipinos the Sauds engage to do their dirty work, and the Westerners and Lebanese employed to do white-collar stuff inside barbed-wire compounds.

The burden of the proof lies on the claimant -
The claim was that I "know nothing about the Arabs, but...have a knee jerk reaction." That's an invitation to supply proofs. I supplied them. You figure out the rest.

you claimed that most of Arabs were ' murder minded ' .That is as absurd as it can get , in itself generalizing a whole race .
Red herring alert! I was clearly writing only of the Arabs I had met and I distinctly recalled one who did not fit the bill.

Yet, that doesn't entail you to say that I'm morally superior to all of them.
That's right. Israel and its Jews are morally superior based on their actions in context. I, as an individual, can't claim moral superiority on that basis. Only my deeds in context count, though they may contribute to the goodness of the whole.

In short, if Iran puts a toe out of line with us then Tehran, Qom, and Mashhad will turn into nothing but pieces and ashes, perhaps that is the reason why the ones you carry the water for chose to back off and not to attack the holy land in the mid 80s. KSA doesn't gamble with its own existence, but all hell will break loose if the Holy Land is threatened.
Confusing. Too many pronouns to understand referents, too many assumptions, and not much shorter than my much-more-understandable paragraph.

OBL is no less psychopath than BiBi.
America's response to 9/11 was cited by OBL as "proof" that the West was at war with Islam, and that sort of thinking proved OBL to be a psychopath. You can't truthfully point to anything Netanyahu has done that is equivalent or greater than that, hence your statement is unsupportable.

The Israelis wanted to attack KSA in the mid 80s, as we rejected Regean's request to inspect our military facilities back then. Later, they dropped their balls.
I read some tale about Israeli aircraft dropping pigs' blood on a few ballistic missiles KSA had deployed in the 80s, is that the incident you're referring to?

America's response to 9/11 was crystal clear that they will bring those ,who killed innocent people, to justice. BiBi's crimes ,on the other hand, were ignored. You may need to google it out to see what I'm saying.

The American people are polite and friendly boy, how the hell I know? Well, I happen to be an American myself.

Adios :wave:

America's response to 9/11 was cited by OBL as "proof" that the West was at war with Islam, and that sort of thinking proved OBL to be a psychopath. You can't truthfully point to anything Netanyahu has done that is equivalent or greater than that, hence your statement is unsupportable.

I read some tale about Israeli aircraft dropping pigs' blood on a few ballistic missiles KSA had deployed in the 80s, is that the incident you're referring to?

The wailing wall would have disappeared if they'd done so.

America's response to 9/11 was crystal clear that they will bring those ,who killed innocent people, to justice.
Yes.
BiBi's crimes ,on the other hand, was ignored. You may need to google it out to see what I'm saying.
No, you'll have to be really specific. I don't know what you're talking about so I assume you've got nothing but faked incidents and heavy invective.
Come back soon, my maybe-friend.

Changes what for us ?

Do you want a nuclear powered neighbor added to the roster? Lets be honest..even IF your neighbor has the disposition of a milk fed newly born you do not want them going nuclear. Why? Becuase geo-politics works that way, just because there are no rivalries at present doesn't mean that there are no causative agents for said tensions..it just means that there is not enough incentive and not enough capability/scope to afford such tensions. Add nukes to that mix and EVERYTHING can change. And IF Iran goes nuclear so will KSA..think along those lines..their rivalry will definitely go up a notch..will they settle said rivalry in their own lands or somewhere else....

Do you want a nuclear powered neighbor added to the roster? Lets be honest..even IF your neighbor has the disposition of a milk fed newly born you do not want them going nuclear. Why? Becuase geo-politics works that way, just because there are no rivalries at present doesn't mean that there are no causative agents for said tensions..it just means that there is not enough incentive and not enough capability/scope to afford such tensions. Add nukes to that mix and EVERYTHING can change. And IF Iran goes nuclear so will KSA..think along those lines..their rivalry will definitely go up a notch..will they settle said rivalry in their own lands or somewhere else....

KSA is good for now. Let just hope an arm race won't be sparked and all.

1.It seems like israelis and extremist Saudis are again writing lies about the "12th Imam" mythology to try to scare people. Like I said before it seems like these people make a lot of $$ writing this nonsense.

2.Saudi Arabia wont get the bomb, because it would be too costly for them, they will not survive under sanctions.

I now israel is our ally and all...but what ******* right do israeli have to tell iran to stop their nuclear programme when they themselves have a secret nuclear programme....and why is nobody questioning them.

I now israel is our ally and all...but what ******* right do israeli have to tell iran to stop their nuclear programme when they themselves have a secret nuclear programme....and why is nobody questioning them.

Israel likes to be the sole nuclear power in the region. That's why it bombed both Iraq and Syria facilities.

lol Israel nuke good,Iran nuke bad

Israel likes to be the sole nuclear power in the region. That's why it bombed both Iraq and Syria facilities.

The fault though lies sorely lies on the muslim world.Why dont they raise this issue on world forum.I am most of the time disgusted on how west tries to stop other countries nuclear installations and turns a blind eye to israelis.

The fault though lies sorely lies on the muslim world.Why dont they raise this issue on world forum.I am most of the time disgusted on how west tries to stop other countries nuclear installations and turns a blind eye to israelis.

The world is an unfair place, whatever country has the most power, gets to bully the weaker country.

That's why Iran is going nuclear.:partay:

Back
Top Bottom