What's new

Israel warns of 'harsh' consequences of Palestinian UN bid

The long term solution would be for Isreal to accept Palestine as a independent Nation and Palestine should acknoledge the presence of Isreal as a independent nation.
Let peace prevail

Bro they cant even agree what day to do eid! What chance do we have of the shia suni wabis agreeing with anything?
Just for once they should put everything to 1 side and be united
that is the main problem.....we always fight with each other on suuni , wahabi and shia thing and i dont think our so called leaders and MAulvis can be united......... Iran always support Palestine its a shia majority country but it does mean that we should not appreciate them but our Arab leaders have grudge with them...
Arabs dont support Hizbullah because its a shia organization so how can we expect anything good from our leaders?
as long as we have this shia sunni fights we can not be united.... we should get rid off this thing..... we are muslims are no one is superior from other we all are equal........

that is the main problem.....we always fight with each other on suuni , wahabi and shia thing and i dont think our so called leaders and MAulvis can be united......... Iran always support Palestine its a shia majority country but it does mean that we should not appreciate them but our Arab leaders have grudge with them...
Arabs dont support Hizbullah because its a shia organization so how can we expect anything good from our leaders?
as long as we have this shia sunni fights we can not be united.... we should get rid off this thing..... we are muslims are no one is superior from other we all are equal........

Actually while Iran is supporting an armed opposition against Israel Saudi Arabia have been supporting Palestine directly. I don't know how is Iran suppose to win against Israel through supporting Armed gorillas Hizboullah and Hamas??

You support Palestine the smart way by first let the world acknowledge them as a state which is a very heavy blow to the Zionists and also based on the 1967 borders meaning that Masjid Al-Aqsa will be on Palestinian land then we wait for Israel to do the stupid thing of trying to annex "Judea and Samaria" and Jerusalem which will give us the Moral law in the international arena.

Supporting Hizboullah by giving them AKs and Kornets will not accomplish ANYTHING.

Now youre talking doctor sahib! I pray for the same! :tup:

Actually while Iran is supporting an armed opposition against Israel Saudi Arabia have been supporting Palestine directly. I don't know how is Iran suppose to win against Israel through supporting Armed gorillas Hizboullah and Hamas??

You support Palestine the smart way by first let the world acknowledge them as a state which is a very heavy blow to the Zionists and also based on the 1967 borders meaning that Masjid Al-Aqsa will be on Palestinian land then we wait for Israel to do the stupid thing of trying to annex "Judea and Samaria" and Jerusalem which will give us the Moral law in the international arena.

Supporting Hizboullah by giving them AKs and Kornets will not accomplish ANYTHING.
if hizbullah is fighting for the innocent palestinian i will support them ...... but its sad that when Israel attack Lebanon the role of Arab countries was shameful

Bro they cant even agree what day to do eid! What chance do we have of the shia suni wabis agreeing with anything?
Just for once they should put everything to 1 side and be united

I agree, I can't see it happening in our lifetime! "They'll veto the abolishing of the veto." LOL:cheesy:

if hizbullah is fighting for the innocent palestinian i will support them ...... but its sad that when Israel attack Lebanon the role of Arab countries was shameful

Assalam alaikum

doctor bhai jeetay raho

i happen to studied with some of the guys who were first with amal then separated from them to goto hizb ( atleast this was there claim) brother hizb have killed many palestinains and many lebanies too get ur facts right

Arab fought wars with israel but didnot perform well lost thousands of martyrs and lost their lands too faced the consequences of economic difficulties of war, while iran didnot loose any iranian. arabs have been fighting for or lobbying for palistinians from 60 years , lastly palestinians r also arab who r fighting israelies since 1948. there is no comparison between iranian and arab role
we have an attachment to masjid aqasa while iranians donot . no comparison over here what so ever.

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

doctor bhai jeetay raho

i happen to studied with some of the guys who were first with amal then separated from them to goto hizb ( atleast this was there claim) brother hizb have killed many palestinains and many lebanies too get ur facts right

Arab fought wars with israel but didnot perform well lost thousands of martyrs and lost their lands too faced the consequences of economic difficulties of war, while iran didnot loose any iranian. arabs have been fighting for or lobbying for palistinians from 60 years , lastly palestinians r also arab who r fighting israelies since 1948. there is no comparison between iranian and arab role
we have an attachment to masjid aqasa while iranians donot . no comparison over here what so ever.

TARIQ
brother are you talking about civilian war type thing that happened in Lebanon some years back in which christian groups, palestinian groups and hizb all were against each other?
thanx for correcting me if i am unaware or missed something

Threatening like this only means that Israel is running out of all options.

One of the 'dire consequences' threatened was the forceful annexation of Palestinian lands.

Problem is, that would make all the Arabs part of 'Greater Israel' and they would have to be given voting rights -- effectively making 'Greater Israel' a predominantly Arab country.

The world should support an independent Palestinian state, with borders outline in 1967 UN agreement. To further rub it in the face of Israel, its capital should be the entirety of Jerusalem.

Your so-called 'Moral law' or moral authority can do nothing against the US veto and that is the bottom line. Have you not learned anything from the last fifty years?

Back
Top Bottom